Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya hype tha maha movie ka... bt kya nikla...

😆

No diabetic ishgun scenes...

full on shagy ki plotting n brainwashing dikhaayi....

Mast Dialogues of day...

1. aajtak nhi suna ki koi dushman ek dost banke aisa kare kisi ke liye (it ws regarding shagy initiation to becum surrogate)

2. Aur fir ishgun dost ban gaye n unki dosti aajtak barkaraar hai (ending quote aftr pihu acceptd ishita in australia)

waah... 🤣🤣🤣

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Custody novel se itne inspire hain keh kisi aire gaire don keh bacche ki custody bhi IshRa ko milegi 🤪

Aeree... Jb serial hi custody pr shuru hua tha..... Toh kisi na kisi ki custody toh leni pdegi hr saal.... 😜😅

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svati12

dats so unfair to bds dat nw divan vl shoot together...

BDs gv dere blood n sweat to yhm dese 8months... hw can sumone lyk divan cum up n take dere place nw...

so damn unfair... 🙅‍♀️ i feel for dem... 😢

Me too.... 

Bechare..... 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kya hype tha maha movie ka... bt kya nikla...

😆

No diabetic ishgun scenes...

full on shagy ki plotting n brainwashing dikhaayi....

Mast Dialogues of day...

1. aajtak nhi suna ki koi dushman ek dost banke aisa kare kisi ke liye (it ws regarding shagy initiation to becum surrogate)

2. Aur fir ishgun dost ban gaye n unki dosti aajtak barkaraar hai (ending quote aftr pihu acceptd ishita in australia)

waah... 🤣🤣🤣

Svati...

You woke up to watch that shit early in the morning🤔

@red

My foot😡

Desperate to be related to Bhallas somehow. Since she lost Adi wali sympathy card too, this is her new plot.

If she really cared for Ishita, she would have not treated her like shit, and happily carry her baby without her permission

Now they are painting it as some sought of sacrifice😡

Saaf saaf bata sakte hein, anita serial nahi chodna chahta hein, isi liye IshRa ko comprise karke uss 🤬 ko ghusa diya show mein😡

My God, they painted it as that kameeni's sacrifice😠

I feel like breaking their heads😠

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I have read it and let me tell you that other than the names of key characters and idea of Shagun leaving Raman for Ashok and Ishitha getting attached to Ruhi and marrying Raman there is no connection 5o the book with reference to story line.

Read that the author had insisted that Shagun s character should not be transformed into a camp.

Maybe that's why story got chosen. I bought the book was disappointed after reading so gave the book away 

I recently read the book. First of all, it is more of Shagun, Ashok and Raman than actually IshRa. The little of IshRa they have is very different from the show and they are doing all things that our on-screen IshRa can never do 😂😂😂, very passionate couple right from the beginning. 

Saying that , I was actually a little disappointed with the book as the first 1.5 years of the show was just so so good. However, the book actually showed Ishita as a human being with flaws and all, not as a superhuman which is the thing I most liked about it.

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

I recently read the book. First of all, it is more of Shagun, Ashok and Raman than actually IshRa. The little of IshRa they have is very different from the show and they are doing all things that our on-screen IshRa can never do 😂😂😂, very passionate couple right from the beginning. 

Saying that , I was actually a little disappointed with the book as the first 1.5 years of the show was just so so good. However, the book actually showed Ishita as a human being with flaws and all, not as a superhuman which is the thing I most liked about it.

Of course they can’t follow the book line by line. They need to dramatise the story and adapt it for the TV audience. Only thing I wish is Ishita wasn’t a mahaan to be so friendly with Shagun despite her repeated attempts to destroy IshRa’s married life. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ishita-Shagun : Dushmani se Doshi Ka Safar

Where on earth was the dosti part?! Not that I am complaining! 😂

In fact Shagun did not get much screen space also. Overall a decent watch.  👍 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

YHM has always paid off in al ways...

may it monetary or popularity or relationwise...

yhm came as bridge between sp n maiya...

yhm brought back maiya ka sikka... n dn al ithr shows came... kkb... kasam... kundali... nagins...kzk nw n many more...

yhm gv monetary benefits to sp maiya n actors too...

yhm gv long due success & fame to Divan n introduced many actors who r nw household names... from ruhanika aly shireen sangram anita aditi abhishek krishna n many more... 

Yhm has been profitable to each n evryone frm yhm team n star plus... 

None can deny dat...

Anita is already famous

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

Glad that people now realised the importance of Shagun in the book and hence whatever little she get in the serial based on it, which though understandably intently took a subplot of it and focuses on Ishraru, truly deserves her ss, infact she is not given any specific track at all.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Guys anybody knows in custody book which chapter Raman and Ishita met anyone knows then reply plz