Bad single mothering continues saga

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira is an awful mom. 

Like she proved it once again. By rather than having one convo with kairav or trying to settle him down on his papa booth sawaar all she cared about was showing off how strong she is and doesnt need anyone

This is why kairav getting lost is a good lesson to her...

She forgets that she is his mom whenever she decides to show how strong she is...which is sickening to watch honestly...She forgets about thinking about where he is and his safety and its all about her...

Its despicably awful to watch...

Kartik looked so handsome today what is momo doing did he diet or is it just the tight fitting clothes the scene of him talking about the kid made me think of the first time he spoke about naira holding her bracelet which was adorable...

He looked in love like it seriously gave me those 2016 vibes really enjoyed watching that part of it...i like how they justified his attachment to the child as him thinking of him being his and naira's kid...

and then this awful boothni looking thing naira....just lies and annoys me with her scenes...her powerful woman empowerment scenes i half wish lisa the pizza would slap her...when she starts her bashan and say god dude kairav ur moms damn annoying...

nairas dressing is so bad in this track...its yuck to watch....

Samar treating vansh badly for me was kind of hard to watch and is as i expected gayu probably never slept with him so he lost interest in pretending he would accept vansh the fact this all doesnt bother kartik and he doesnt notice it is lovely 

🤣if naira was alive this shit would have been fixed when vansh was a baby

kartik gives no shits about his nasty family unless its in front of naira 

for show

All he cares about is his own grief and plight....i love him

Vansh made me laugh i want him to worry dadi so much that ends up never worrying anyone else with her old fashion bashans