Live Update 21.06.19

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given captain

Bhootni aunty is shown while everyone gets shock Aj says antra his hand is trembling Antra says Akshat while guddu looks on them akshat and antra goes near to each other angu says antra bhabhi how could it happen laxmi says antra ji after so many year it must be bhoot antra says i have come after so many years bhoot to lagungi main antra says god seperate us ur love doesnt let me die peacefully our relationship won dayan smiles Aj touches bhootni aunty's cheek Aj days antra u are alive antra says yes ur ehsaas made me alive Aj says i cant tell u how much happy i m seeing u alive Antra goes towards dadi says maa she touches her feet and hugs her and ask how she is alive where was she Antra says i m alivr becoz of Aj's love i defeated death two times once when angu tried to kill his in pagalpan angu comes to her and adresses her as bhabhi maa and ask for forgiveness antra says its all past. Antra comes to Aj she says i knew u dont let me die when u r taking me in hospita accident occurs and i fell on khai Aj remembers her scream Aj says no dont say me about that accident i cant say how much guilty i was for not saving antra says bcoz of ur love i wake up after so many years guddu is still in shock doctor comes and says our team has found her on accident spot she went to comma after so many years she waked up we felt some invisible powers has stoped her from going dayan is smirking antra notices ring antra says she have disturbed some function it looks like engagement is going on one of the guest is about to say something bt dadi made them leave bhushan says u r really came between my daughter's engagement antra faints Aj holds her docter says she is very weak aj takes her to the guestroom in his arm while guddu picks the ring from floor and hold it tightly

Saru is happy and offering her all jwellery to lord krishna one by one dayan is saying what happens u r so happy today saru says upar wala jab v deta chappar phar ke god has sent antra for stoping Akshan love story dayan also comes to lord krishna says u right to stop their love story god has sent Aj's first wife guddu was proud of her present na u have still time save ur future khi gharwali ke ane se tum baharwali na ban jao.

Bhushan confronts dadi and ask her to do something what will happen to his guddan dadi says halat bhushan says dont say about halat my daughter has risked her life for these family lomdi ask him to trust damadji he will surely support guddu bhausanji he have to support her otherwise due to return of his past my daughter's present and future is on stake if u cant talk to him then i will talk to him he was about to go guddu stop him says this is husband wife matter so a wife only talk to him dayan smiles and she whispers to chorni due to the return of antra guddan na ghar ki rhi na ghat ki.

Guddu is coming towards guest room she remembers convo between antra and Aj tears started flowing from her eyes she remembers dayan sayimg to her that Aj will not give her antra's place no matter how much she nibhaoes duniya bhar ki riti riwaz a stool falls down she rearranges it she went to guest room were docter is treating antra and Aj is standing she holds Aj's hand and drags to their room guddu keep the ring on his hand and says i dont want any sagai and neither do i want to keep any relation with u i have done mistake Aj is shocked.

Precap-Akshan promoting dance india dance 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m feeling lyk cryingg😭

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

chalo ji drama shuru...

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Kaunsa doctor aise dialogues bolta hai😡

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye ! 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

dayan smiling is ghotala, & coma se wapes aake koi itna bar bar kaise kar sakta hai ?

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

friends we need to tolerate antara lengthy scenes maybe offscreen kanika went on to write her exams so antra scenes will fill it and less guddan maybe /or fitted recently 

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heartbreaking but interesting..kuch toh gadbad h

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am feeling so sad today... ðŸ˜’ Guddan looked towards Akshat to say something but when she saw Akshat’s expression she stopped... she looked so heart broken... she is loosing her love in front of her eyes and cannot do anything...

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bhabi ma so antara was almost dead twice😭

Matlab kuch Bui kuch Bui kuch Bui kuch bhi kuch bhi