khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ruhan was in his own tangent so didnt realise🤔

Precap veer🤢

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really like pari today. She proved that she is not selfish and jitna pyaar mishti usse karti hai utna hi pyaar pari usse karti hai. Yes she used to annoyed me a lot but she was good today. can't blame ruhaan for not asking mishti cause he didn't see her crying or i say mishti didn't let him. Both said same thing agar pata hota dusra bhi usse pyaar karti hai tho woh apne kadam aage nahi badte which shows how strong their bond is. Pari is not wrong neither is Mishti. Yes feeling bad for ruhaan seeing his future plan but we can't blame them for choosing each other over him. First their past second their bond. Ruhaan is nowhere close to it. Just because ruhaan choose his love over his name sake friendship that does mean mishti will also choose him over her sister whom she loves so much. 

I love veer yeh mini rajdeep banta ja raha hai🤣. Mauli didn't suggest sacrifice just said apni dil ki suno which was fair enough. Today everyone was right in their place and non annoyed me.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Pari did annoy me how did she accept half truth and who is she to.ask Ruhan to be with mishti🤪

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Pari did annoy me how did she accept half truth and who is she to.ask Ruhan to be with mishti🤪

She is in dilema to believe it or not and arnav usko aur confused kardiya so she was like agar 1% bhi sachiyi hai [if mishti loves him and he dont]tho ruhaan ko bolugi tum mishti ke ho jao. Ya she still need to come out from her lala land but she was not wrong.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

She is in dilema to believe it or not and arnav usko aur confused kardiya so she was like agar 1% bhi sachiyi hai [if mishti loves him and he dont]tho ruhaan ko bolugi tum mishti ke ho jao. Ya she still need to come out from her lala land but she was not wrong.

Yo girl she made Ruhan a robot ðŸ˜µwhat does she think of Ruhan haan?

Amd arnav 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mera dupatta maila hogaya ðŸ¤£

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Mera dupatta maila hogaya ðŸ¤£

Ruhan se replace kardiya

khatimeethi thumbnail