Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IFLove

Woi na๐Ÿ˜‚ Avni badi zaalim aurat hai๐Ÿ˜‚

Ali was almost turning irredeemable but he controlled himself n put his best friend's happiness n dignity above his jealousy n there he won!!

One thing that I didn't like was they turned Ali-Neil too formal after ali recognised Avni. They too were such best friends for so many years. Idk how could they turn so blind towards their friendship. Ali keeping distance from Neil was understandable till he was jealous of him. But when he sorted out that mess and resumed his friendship with Avni, idk why the same thing didn't happen with Neil. Their relation was more like wife's bff or bff's husband than bffs themselves n I didn't like it. I expected Neil also to understand Ali's plight n deal with it sensibly. But he was always too much in matter-of-fact tone with Ali. After all he had seen Ali waiting for her for so many years n he knew what a deewana he was Avni.

Waise, in her favour, she met Neil before the grownup Ali and Neil with his calmness had already made way into her restless heart. I liked everything they showed with Ali's character - it felt so real. 

I didn't like the formality in Neil-Ali relationship too. When Ali started referring to him as 'Us Neil...' and 'Woh Neil', I was like, dude, weren't you best friends until just recently? 

Sarcy thumbnail

I would love her too๐Ÿ˜†

Wish they retained her further! That naak kheechne wala scene was super cute๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

That lady played Madhavi to perfection! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sarcy thumbnail

Bachelor pad wale episodes hai baadme Sarcy...maybe u would have already watched them now.

He made me love the word wifey u know, o wouldn't really like it before๐Ÿ˜‚ nobody ever said wifey as cutely the way Neil does๐Ÿ˜‚ U know what even I didn't watch nk from day 1. I used to read those fuzion production articles for some other show n they would write for nk too n they would always refer Avni as Neil's wifey n praise it n I would wonder what's so special about it๐Ÿ˜‚ Then they wrote one of the thousand articles about Neil being husband goals when he sunaoed Shweta after she humiliated Avni for her illegitimacy when her identity was revealed to the family. That article forced me to watch that scene n the scene was so subtle yet impactful that I fell in love with Zain imam as well as Neil khanna.

That mangalsutra scene too was one of a kind. We hardly see any FL who takes ownership of her actions. We never see a FL who doesn't take her marriage seriously just because she got to wear a mangalsutra n sindoor due to some reason and has a courage to set her by-chance husband free. And yes, like u said, the way she blindly trusts her bad luck really breaks ur heart๐Ÿฅบ

Avni never became a super woman. From day one to last episode, she was always a flawed woman who made every effort to make things good but failed. She's the only FL I have seen who behaved like a real newly wed girl...who was trying to adjust, trying to fit in, who had to learn new sansaari new things, who wouldn't lecture her in laws but behaved like their younger one. You can even check her saree draping styles. Initially her saree draping was not crisp n perfect. She would either wear saree gowns or her draping wouldn't be really neat like that black blouse pink saari on their suhagraat episode. Gradually her saree draping was made perfect. Though given her character, I would have loved to see her in casuals after marriage but she made those sarees n blouses look sexy too. Maybe that look was needed to show her anger toning down n her homely phase of life where she was understanding what family life is n how it is feel be loved.

Shweta did change n she became one of the loving MILs in later stage

I finally did get to the bachelor pad epis! I didn't like the word 'wifey' either but Neil says it so cutely, makes me go all aww. ๐Ÿ˜… I was so scared for Neil's character during the Ali-Avni scene when she was sick, but each moment I kept telling myself that he'll prove her innocent. But the fact that he wasn't talking to her was making me scream within. They needed a bit more subtlety in that scene to show that he was furious for people talking shit about Avni and not about seeing them together. To me, it felt like he was trapped between both. During the illegitimacy track, the scene I loved was the one between Neil and Bebe on janmashtami night, where he tells her that he didn't question her the other day and wouldn't do so today, but then one statement that he uttered after that said everything and left nothing unsaid. Jab hum cheezo ko bigadte hain, tab usse nahi puchte, lekin baad me kyun uparwale se expect karte hain ke woh sab theek karde? I was flat there! Like is it possible to fall for this guy anymore?! Another scene was when he went to Neela's place to get Avni back, so simple and serene, no unnecessary drama. No being upset and separated for days. 

I'm enjoying seeing a flawed FL who isn't a superbahu. My absolute favourite scene was during the agnipareeksha track where she said if they don't trust her word, she won't prove anything. She took my heart there! Why should she have to justify herself if they can't believe her. Yet, she wanted Neil to talk to her and understand because he was the only one that mattered. So, so relatable! And Neil helping her always but also reprimanding her when she takes stupid decisions like not going back with him. The level of understanding he has with/for her is something else! And then, finally, he does know when to impose his decision on her.  Seeing how perfectly these two balance each other, it annoys me to think about the stupid 10-year separation that is to come later. Matlab, not 1 year, 2 year or 5 years, seedha 10 years! ๐Ÿ˜‘ I was planning not to watch it but apparently there are some good AvNeil moments there so may end up watching. 

Shweta didn't come around seeing Avni going all over to save Neil but she comes around later? Wonder what triggers the transformation. 

Sarcy thumbnail

Anu, forum me darshan diye aur yahaan nahi? ๐Ÿค”

Sarcy thumbnail

They are gorgeous! 

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Yeah I agree with u on beyhadh 2 part. I thought u hated black ๐Ÿ˜„ she has somehow lost that charm. She looked so lovely as Zoya and though everyone cribbed in the forum that her dresses pre leap were baggy and that she had to apply kohl and all that I could never agree with them. She looked lovely in pastels and that makeup man! So natural. I remember that post leap wala colourful outfits she wore and I was like ๐Ÿ˜– they were too loud and gaudy. That red one where she gets felicitated was a nightmare. Smokey eyes with a dark red lip? Horrible combination ๐Ÿ˜ฃ smokey eyes with nude lips or a simple winged eyeliner and bold lips make a good combination but what she had on was just ๐Ÿ˜ฃ somehow that classiness was gone.

What baggy dresses eh! Those dresses were gorgeous and made her figure look bomb ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ And kohl in her eyes toh is my favourite. She has got a really unique shape of eyes...that shape is like wings of a bird n that shape looks highlighted when she puts kohl or liner. I rather complained when she stopped applying lower liner. That whole look used to be classy and pristine!!

Post leap some of the dresses were beautiful, some were dull and some were horrendous like that red one. N she again coloured her hair in blonde๐Ÿ˜ต

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yep, the wedding track epis were totally unpredictable! To think that Hetal helped Neela tie up her own daughter to prevent het from the wedding was absolutely unpredictable! And then Ketan joined hands with her briefly till the kanyadaan and then switched sides again. ๐Ÿ˜† So who's the first most hated - Daya or Shweta? ๐ŸคฃI'll place my bets on Shweta. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, the episodes are definitely engaging, what I meant is I'm glad I don't have to wait 24 hours for the next set of AvNeil moments everyday. ๐Ÿ˜†

DD is super cute! So finally AvNeil moved to Neil's bachelor pad and that scene with DD helping her make chai where she put salt instead of sugar was hilarious! And then DD, telling the officers chup chaap pi lena and Neil rolling his eyes knowing perfectly well that Avni may have done some kaand was gold! ๐ŸคฃDespite sending DD to help her with something as simple as chai, she managed to mess it and he can just shake his head in exasperation. Neil is definitely husband goals! Despite knowing Avni and her cooking, banda doesn't bat an eyelid about it but just teases her on and off.

Sayantani is definitely sugar and spice and everything nice! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sarcy, hetal was always a nice lady but she used to be scared of Daya n her husband would dominate her. But like they say, finally Uske andar ki maa jaag gayi๐Ÿ˜† n she went against her fears. Daya n Shweta were not hated re...they were negative but at least entertain toh karte the๐Ÿ˜‚ There's one character post leap, u'll understand what hating a character is when u watch her๐Ÿ˜‚

Bachelor pad episodes masst the na ekdum! Both of them looked their best in that phase and the scenes were wonderful. That new budding love of Avni n Neil's confidence about their love was a treat to watch. I admit, Zain is the only actor over who's nude body I really drool๐Ÿ˜‚ NK fandom used to call him khubsoorat. Generally ladies r called khubsoorat but this guy n his features can give ladies a run for money...so he was khubsoorat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‚ DD is a sweetheart throughout!!

Neil definitely was a husband goals. He was neither an MCP nor a joru ka gulaam types chocolate boy. He knew it perfectly well when to give his wifey the freedom n space and when to use his husband card to control her. I swear, badi fursat se banaya tha khud na Neil khanna ko...be it looks or behaviour!! U know what, I never get so involved in any character that I would fail to differentiate between actor n character but Neil khanna was an exception. I watched Zain in ek bhram and he was shown a little different as husband when he would occasionally call his wife bewakoof n all n insult her. N for some reason, I could never watch him like that. I could only see him as Neil khanna n couldn't believe he can be even a bit less that husband goals๐Ÿ™ˆ

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Waise, in her favour, she met Neil before the grownup Ali and Neil with his calmness had already made way into her restless heart. I liked everything they showed with Ali's character - it felt so real. 

I didn't like the formality in Neil-Ali relationship too. When Ali started referring to him as 'Us Neil...' and 'Woh Neil', I was like, dude, weren't you best friends until just recently? 

Ali was the best handled third angle I have ever watched. Only thing I didn't like was this Neil Ali angle...I expected Neil to understand him n talk it out with him.

Avni and Ali were best, no doubt. But Ali could never be her husband. He had always been like tell me what to do n I'll help u...bachpan se. Whereas Neil was someone who could convince n control Avni when needed alongside helping her too. Only he could challenge her anger n that was what made him a perfect partner for her.