Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

haan yaar she looks fat actually.betwen beyhadh 2 , will she wear only black dress? i hate that colour and she doesnt look good in that. i feel she looked too good in part 1. yahaan makeup bura hey or may be she got aged!

Even I haven't liked her look so far. Age toh thike I'll manage with that. But even I don't like black on her much. Pastel shades suit her best. But I doubt she'll have any pastels in this season her character being revengeful

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Pehle she wouldn't have regretted but now that they had broken up n didn't intend to patch up for abbu toh usse bhi regret hua hoga na sleeping over with ur ex guyπŸ˜‚

Aare I m just caught up with real life re. Jab tak exam thi toh I used to stay locked in my room n mom wouldn't disturb me at all toh I would use my phone without any interference πŸ˜‚

Now exam over toh mom comes with yeh Kar le wo Kar le duniyabhar k kaamπŸ˜‚ n u know how moms freak out if we stick to our phones for more than 10 mins at a stretch πŸ˜‚

Then I was at my Nani's place over the weekend so got busy with family

Then I returned to Mumbai yesterday after 2 months, so day out with my guy, didn't bother to check my phoneπŸ™ˆ

And back to office from today. N manager is one super irritating fellow. He can't see me sitting idle. I take my phone for a minute n he comes with asking stupid things. He's ok making a fool out of himself but will ask me silly things in the name of discussion just to keep me away from my phone😑

Waise kal mere sath haadsa ho gaya! First time in last 6 years, my guy asked me for my phone password aur Mene bhi bata diya bina soche samjhe. And of all the things in my phone, he only had to open my hotstar!!! N there he sees my premium membership n shows like khkt kasautii sanjivani yrkkh naamkarann yhm in my continue watching section πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Kya beizzati hui meri premium membership leke I watch all the saas bahu showsπŸ˜‚ N when he was suggesting me all the good series n movies on hotstar, I was like I don't have time now n he was like Haan tu sirf bakwaas hi dekh sabπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ I just didn't realize there's one secret in my phone which I need to keep from himπŸ˜‚ Maine kuch excuse banake phone kheech liya Uske haath se, browser open karke forum wale tabs bandh kar diye fatafat bachi kuchi izzat bachane k liyeπŸ˜‚ I hope he hasn't seen the site n stalking me here to read this from me🀣

@bold: the bada wala oooopppps moment....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ next time you got to be extra careful..  Forum discussions padh ke.. He would have needed Dr. Surgeon... ek dum buri halat ho jaati uski (humare discussions padh ke)aur tumhari coz of izzat.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

I face this situation with mom.... Whenever she asks for phone... I make sure everything is set.. Nahi toh aisa band baja baarat nikalega mera that no one can save me.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pehle she wouldn't have regretted but now that they had broken up n didn't intend to patch up for abbu toh usse bhi regret hua hoga na sleeping over with ur ex guyπŸ˜‚ Oh man, she had to regret just cuddling with a guy πŸ€£

Aare I m just caught up with real life re. Jab tak exam thi toh I used to stay locked in my room n mom wouldn't disturb me at all toh I would use my phone without any interference πŸ˜‚ 

Now exam over toh mom comes with yeh Kar le wo Kar le duniyabhar k kaamπŸ˜‚ n u know how moms freak out if we stick to our phones for more than 10 mins at a stretch πŸ˜‚ Same with my mom too smiley17

Then I was at my Nani's place over the weekend so got busy with family Nice πŸ˜ƒ Hope u had fun!

Then I returned to Mumbai yesterday after 2 months, so day out with my guy, didn't bother to check my phoneπŸ™ˆ

And back to office from today. N manager is one super irritating fellow. He can't see me sitting idle. I take my phone for a minute n he comes with asking stupid things. He's ok making a fool out of himself but will ask me silly things in the name of discussion just to keep me away from my phone😑 All managers have to be a pain in the you-know-what 

Waise kal mere sath haadsa ho gaya! First time in last 6 years, my guy asked me for my phone password aur Mene bhi bata diya bina soche samjhe. And of all the things in my phone, he only had to open my hotstar!!! N there he sees my premium membership n shows like khkt kasautii sanjivani yrkkh naamkarann yhm in my continue watching section πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Kya beizzati hui meri premium membership leke I watch all the saas bahu showsπŸ˜‚ N when he was suggesting me all the good series n movies on hotstar, I was like I don't have time now n he was like Haan tu sirf bakwaas hi dekh sabπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ I just didn't realize there's one secret in my phone which I need to keep from himπŸ˜‚ Maine kuch excuse banake phone kheech liya Uske haath se, browser open karke forum wale tabs bandh kar diye fatafat bachi kuchi izzat bachane k liyeπŸ˜‚ I hope he hasn't seen the site n stalking me here to read this from me🀣 Tune password bata diya πŸ˜² And he checked your history πŸ€£ But sach mein Anu try watching some web series, hindi ones at least coz they are very short. They are good. Broken 2 is coming and I am so excited πŸ˜ƒ

My comments in blue.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Even I haven't liked her look so far. Age toh thike I'll manage with that. But even I don't like black on her much. Pastel shades suit her best. But I doubt she'll have any pastels in this season her character being revengeful

Yeah Jenny looks a little aged and she has put on weight. Her face shows it off. Black is a sexy colour yaar, don't say its not nice πŸ˜† Trouble is Jenny looks fat and even though black is a colour that masks ur figure, its not doing much to Jenny. Her character is wearing black for a reason. Its symbolic with her, her mission for revenge just like how white symbolised Maya in season 1. She was afraid of darkness to such an extent that she sought white to enforce that she has overcome darkness though deep down it had never left her. And she did look hot in that all black ensemble in season 1 when she did a pole dance.

https://youtu.be/8KsC1BsUMfM

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago
IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

@bold: the bada wala oooopppps moment....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ next time you got to be extra careful..  Forum discussions padh ke.. He would have needed Dr. Surgeon... ek dum buri halat ho jaati uski (humare discussions padh ke)aur tumhari coz of izzat.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

I face this situation with mom.... Whenever she asks for phone... I make sure everything is set.. Nahi toh aisa band baja baarat nikalega mera that no one can save me.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mere maa baap ne toh ab chhod diya mera phone maangnaπŸ˜‚

IFLove thumbnail

Bata diya yaar password...Kabhi kuch chupane ki aadat hi nai haiπŸ˜† Mujhe laga dekh dekh k kya WhatsApp, insta, gallery, music, koi games, these oyo types apps or shopping apps vagera dekhega...hotstar kyu dekhega yaar koiπŸ˜† There's too much political drama happening in Maharashtra these days n he wanted to check the news n didn't even tell me he wanted my phone for this because his net was weak

Not checking the history reπŸ˜†wo hotstar mein aata hai na u watch one episode of a series n the next episode comes up as continue watching on the top of the screenπŸ˜†

I know yaar broken is a beautiful series I have heard. In fact alt has so many good series. But time hi nai milta dekhne ko🀦 I can manage max 3 episodes in a day aur wo daily soaps k episodes mein quota khatam ho jaata hai meraπŸ˜‚

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mere maa baap ne toh ab chhod diya mera phone maangnaπŸ˜‚

I have only them who bother about my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Yeah Jenny looks a little aged and she has put on weight. Her face shows it off. Black is a sexy colour yaar, don't say its not nice πŸ˜† Trouble is Jenny looks fat and even though black is a colour that masks ur figure, its not doing much to Jenny. Her character is wearing black for a reason. Its symbolic with her, her mission for revenge just like how white symbolised Maya in season 1. She was afraid of darkness to such an extent that she sought white to enforce that she has overcome darkness though deep down it had never left her. And she did look hot in that all black ensemble in season 1 when she did a pole dance.

https://youtu.be/8KsC1BsUMfM

I m not saying black is not nice ya... it's my most favourite colour πŸ˜‚

But the clothes they r giving her r not classy. Cheap quality material it looks like. The one in this pole dance was classy n sexy!😍πŸ”₯ She looked so gorgeous in black anarkali in that dhaaga scene of BP too😍 n the one in beyhadh launch event on Sunday toh Kitna pakao tha. I hate her short hair...idk why she cuts them so short n then those awful hair colours!😡 I hope she has medium length hair as Maya!

But I still like pastels on her the besssstttt!!! All her Maya1 white dresses were so chic n Zoya anarkalis pre leap so elegant! Uska latest insta pics dekha bridesmaid wala? She's looking like a princess in that gown😳

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I m not saying black is not nice ya... it's my most favourite colour πŸ˜‚

But the clothes they r giving her r not classy. Cheap quality material it looks like. The one in this pole dance was classy n sexy!😍πŸ”₯ She looked so gorgeous in black anarkali in that dhaaga scene of BP too😍 n the one in beyhadh launch event on Sunday toh Kitna pakao tha. I hate her short hair...idk why she cuts them so short n then those awful hair colours!😡 I hope she has medium length hair as Maya!

But I still like pastels on her the besssstttt!!! All her Maya1 white dresses were so chic n Zoya anarkalis pre leap so elegant! Uska latest insta pics dekha bridesmaid wala? She's looking like a princess in that gown😳

Yeah I agree with u on beyhadh 2 part. I thought u hated black πŸ˜„ she has somehow lost that charm. She looked so lovely as Zoya and though everyone cribbed in the forum that her dresses pre leap were baggy and that she had to apply kohl and all that I could never agree with them. She looked lovely in pastels and that makeup man! So natural. I remember that post leap wala colourful outfits she wore and I was like πŸ˜– they were too loud and gaudy. That red one where she gets felicitated was a nightmare. Smokey eyes with a dark red lip? Horrible combination 😣 smokey eyes with nude lips or a simple winged eyeliner and bold lips make a good combination but what she had on was just 😣 somehow that classiness was gone.

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Tu toh bohot aage nikal gayi😲

Hai na... episodes towards the wedding were so unpredictable and entertaining!! The way everybody started learning each other's truths n the way they tried to use eachother yet harboured some genuine feelings...it was really such a great entertainment!! Btw Mitali is the second most hated character of the show Sarcy!!πŸ˜‚

Avneil n the episodes were engaging even when we watched one episode per dayπŸ˜‚ they would leave u excited for the next episode. Maybe binge watching is just saving ur patienceπŸ˜‚

Yes that under the moon was one of a kind scene in this show. We hardly got such peaceful scenes in this show. But no doubt, other flavours of avneil were equally beautiful too. DD is such an entertainer n a cupidπŸ˜‚

Neela maa was mother goals!! Such a strong single step mother. Sayantani has got that calmness and spice in her in perfect combination πŸ”₯ Neela made me fan of sayantani 😍

Yep, the wedding track epis were totally unpredictable! To think that Hetal helped Neela tie up her own daughter to prevent het from the wedding was absolutely unpredictable! And then Ketan joined hands with her briefly till the kanyadaan and then switched sides again. πŸ˜† So who's the first most hated - Daya or Shweta? πŸ€£I'll place my bets on Shweta. πŸ˜†

Yes, the episodes are definitely engaging, what I meant is I'm glad I don't have to wait 24 hours for the next set of AvNeil moments everyday. πŸ˜†

DD is super cute! So finally AvNeil moved to Neil's bachelor pad and that scene with DD helping her make chai where she put salt instead of sugar was hilarious! And then DD, telling the officers chup chaap pi lena and Neil rolling his eyes knowing perfectly well that Avni may have done some kaand was gold! πŸ€£Despite sending DD to help her with something as simple as chai, she managed to mess it and he can just shake his head in exasperation. Neil is definitely husband goals! Despite knowing Avni and her cooking, banda doesn't bat an eyelid about it but just teases her on and off.

Sayantani is definitely sugar and spice and everything nice! πŸ˜†