WU June 20th: Laal Rang & Forshadowing of Future

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

June 20 2019 Written Update Laal Rang & Foreshadowing of the Future 

Poolside:

• Emotional Akshat Jindal apologizes to Guddan Akshat Jindal for writing the letter, saying I shouldn't have written it, it was my mistake. 
  • A firey emotional Guddan says it was your mistake, AJ tries to make her understand they are walking backward, Guddan leg hit the potted vase,AJ captures her in his arms shielding her from falling,  pieces fly n hit Guddan's cheek. 
  • Over worried Aj go gets water, washes Guddan cheek, he is splashing water on her cheek n it falls on her saree, Guddan hits the pitcher, falls in the pool, water splashes from the pool. 
  • Guddan tells her hubby to stop this drama, causing her Internal Chot in her Heart. She warns her Sher not to touch her. (Uff hai to impossible hai, not touching his Hot Gudiya Jindal Saab se na ho payega. smiley15Touching you whether its Dhoka, Dosti aur Love is Legal Right. After this Drama Guddan Akshat Jindal you should realize how much advantage Jindal Saab took of you in Dosti Stage😈🤣 I want a Arre Baap Re Scene n Sherni BBB her Sher😈)
  • The observant Sher notices the blue color fading and red emerging, while emotional Sherni is blabbering & ranting on him left right and center. Says Dont Touch Me. 
  • A frustrated Sher pushes his blabbering surprise Sherni inside the pool while he too jumps inside. He holds his Sherni closer while seeing the Blue Dye fading in his head and smiling. 

Party

• Nautanki Dayan walks up to worried Dadi & Lakshmi who are not happy, she emotionally blackmails them to tell the truth regarding Akshan's engagement. She cleverly on the mike, guest hears Dadi saying that AJ refused to do Engagement.  Dayan & Chorni smirks while Gupta & Jindal Family are shocked.
  • Nosy guests start giving their 2cents on Akshan relationship, regarding Age Difference, etc.

Poolside

• AJ is smiling while looking at Guddan, as he is seeing the blue color fade from her saree and turn red. Guddan keeps blabbering AJ puts in index finger on her lips, saying you talk to much.
  • AJ asks: Did you wear my gifted Saree, 
  • Guddan says, of course, what will I wear, she looks down, sees the color has changed, blue dye fading. Guddan says I wore Blue Saree
  • Smiling AJ says its Laal Rang, Pyar Ke Rang
  • Guddan understand saying you thought i wore another saree
  • AJ says the truth is Guddan you wore my gifted saree. AJ looks at Guddan lovely, a shy Guddan escape, but AJ pulls him close to her, saying not so fast: I have spoken my heart through the letter now its your turn. 
  • Guddan inner mind says in my anger I have realized I have fallen in love with you Jindal Saab
  • AJ inner minded: says I want to hear the words that you love me
  • Guddan says Jindal Saab Hum...Aapse 
  • Laxmi(Bad Timing) comes and interrupts saying Dadi is worried, guest are leaving, Akshan look at each other 

Party

• Dadi is talking to the guests, explaining but a dude interrupts saying AJ doesn't want to do engagement on his wife. (What your problem, stop butting in 😡Get lost)
  • Nosy aunty says that Young Woman cannot handle her big house, or be a Saas. (Excuse me, with her husbands help & Guidance Guddan Jindal from January is handling her House & Family beautifully go solve stick your nose somewhere else.😡 Seriously Mohelle Ke Aunties are such a🤬 )
  • Another nosy aunty says: She cannot be a Saas & Good Patni usne na ho payega. (Go watch a daily soap drama)
  • Sher hears this from the stairs  who is holding his WIfeys hand, (All the family members look at them look on Saru & Dayan face is priceless)
  •  AJ says Beware, the person you are talking  nonsense about is my wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, understood, its wrong to say that she is young age Ladki, she is Youngest Saas, she in not capable of being Good Saas & Patni, Jindal Family is Lucky  & happy to have Guddan as their Saas, similarly I am happy to find her as Meri Patni.
  • AJ goes to Dadi, tells Guest that we had a small misunderstanding between them  which is cleared, he apologizes for making them wait. 
  • AJ takes out his left hand, says Guddan will you marry me. (Dayan & Chorni face are priceless) 
  • Guddan is about to step down but she entwines her foot in flower,  AJ smiles (Guddan will always be Guddan) flowers fall on her, as she walks towards AJ, in her pathway is flowers. (So romantic Jindal Saab, love the Sang Hu Tere in the background)
  • Guddan reaches her Jindal Saab, says before you change your mind make me wear the Ring, I cannot wait any longer. . 
  • AJ holds his hand, she puts her hand in his.
  • AJ inner voice says your eyes have given me the answer, but you have not said the words that I am waiting to hear. 
  • Guddan inner voice says after you make me wear the ring, I will become yours Jindal Saab, I have my whole life to confess. 
  • Dadi tells AKshan to stop staring, put an engagement ring on everyone is waiting. Dadi gives AJ the ring, Kaushaliya gives Guddan the ring. 
  • Dadi prays to Kanhaji to bless Akshan in their new journey but the Shagun ki thali falls with the Milk (Red & Pink Billi Raasta Kaati😡😈)
  • Dadi says what a big Apshagun, looks like Saru & Dayans plan. 
  • Guddan says Maji dont take any tension, Lord Krishna will not let anything wrong happen with me or you, she smiles and assures. Sab Teek Hai. She asks the servant to clean before someone slips. (So Antra is going to slip on the milk or slippery floor)

Saru & Dayan

• Saru complains about Guddan chopping their plans and turning in her favor, Dadi is not listening to Lord Krishna but to Guddan. A  Faristha will come to put Lagam on AJ&Guddan Prem Kahani. She calls Dayan Shaitaan says Shaitaan se kuch ho nahi payega. Dayan looks Saru says Hum Dono Se Kuch Ho Nahi Payea

Stage

• Guddan is about to put ring on AJ, but the knocking on door distracts, n ring falls. Everyone wonders who it is
  • Lakshmi says who came at late night (Bhootni Bhootni ) Jindal Bhavan light flickers like horror movie show, the door is opened Bhootni I mean Dayan Ki Saas Bhootni enters with haunting melodramatic music, storm. (Dayan & Saru forgot to make Halwa for their Sasuma take them)
  • Bhootni's feet is shown, then zooms in, her fashion style first Jewlry, hair, and ring, bangles, while Akshan are covering their face from the storm. 
  • Bhootni picks up the ring, Akshan watches and the face is revealed to be of Bhootni illegal Deceased wife of Jindal Saab Antra ex Jindal  Rawat  (Who told Jindal Saab to do Dil Se Tapysa to Mata Rani without Navratri now he got Buy One Get One Free Offer🤣.)
  • All the family members are shocked to see Antra Jindal 

Precap: Antra Aunty came inside the house fainted in AJ's arm, because she was displeased in the past few occasions her 3 Bahus forgot to keep Halwa in front of her portrait. 

Rants: Yahoo I dont have to write Antra's Bhoot Drama Tomorrow 🥳I am going to enjoy with popcorn 😈😎

Guddan & Akshan 

Terrace & Pot scene

• Together or separately, either way, the Perfect Pot & Image of Antra Jindal will break, it will indirectly or directly affect Akshan relationship. Guddan will get hurt, AJ will feel the pain, he will first try to remove the wound but Guddan will be too emotional to realize. AJ will be her healer, his number 1 priority will always be Guddan. 

Swimming Pool

• In order to make Guddan listen to his words, he will have to take extreme steps, by pushing her and falling with her together to make her realize. 
  • One thing about his & her relationship is they can talk anywhere and understand each other: swimming pool, courtyard, their bedroom, outside of their home, inside the closet, bathroom, living room, kitchen. As couple Akshat Jindal & Guddan Jindal not only communicate verbally they can communicate n understand each others Eye Talk & Gestures.
  • Blue can be the venom planted by Antra Jindal, Durga & Saraswati Jindal but Akshat Jindal will take his crooked and extreme steps to clear n to remove the poison of Fear, Doubt, Misunderstanding from his Wife Guddan Akshat Jindal Mind & heart which will be visible & invisible from in out. Hurt from inside & emotional & gussa from outside. 
  • When AJ takes the extreme steps Guddan will understand & trust her husband, she will see the clear picture. 
  • Akshat Jindal will not clear any misunderstanding inside their bedroom, he will do out in the home. Because inside his & Guddan's bedroom he will allow bigger mistakes like Pyar Nahi Kartha or Antra Jindal to come between them. 
  • After feku ya real Antra Jindal leaves, I have feeling AJ will remodel his bedroom keep both his and his Guidya taste in mind Red & White theme with neutral background. 
  • No matter how many person comes, how many hurdles or venoms are thrown in Guddan, AKshat, in Akshan’s relationship & ways the color of venom will wash way only Red the power and color of true love will be visible. 

Outsiders 

• Because of Dayan revelations, people started talking about the difference between Akshan but Akshat Jindal supportive & protective husband shut everyone, made it loud & clear he is Proud to Have Guddan Akshat Jindal as his wife, her Umar is not issued for fulfilling her responsibilities.
  • Akshat Jindal will clear all the hurdles, the doubts that people question on his & Guddan's relationship. 

Antra Jindal Blast from the Past

• Welcome Ji, I wanted to see or hear how Akshat Jindal met you or fell in love with you
  • You will be showing Akshat Jindal the Mirror Of Reality, n making him face What If, what if Antra was here etc. 
  • You will show him the reality and difference between Selfless Love & Selfish Love
  • Akshat Jindal is going to be saving his Izzat from you
  • From the spoiler articles With AJ breaking the MS, n not wanting to be with you, its clearly clear who he will choose. He will do Jasoosgri on you, & he will not allow you to hurt his Precious Gudiya and his Oxygen. 
  • Last resolution and solution is if you are Fake or Real, get DNA test with one of the Sons or Vikram Rawat, everything will be cleared Doodh Ka Doodh Pani Ka Pani

Apshagun & Shagun

• When two people have a deep understanding, respect each others feelings, likes & dislikes, are willing to sacrifice for each other. No matter how big the hurdle is true soulmates pass each challenge & test thrown their way n overcoming making their bond and foundation more stronger. 

Dayan-Saru

• Today Lakshmi held her tongue, she didn't like Dayan interfering when she said she is all about Jindal Family, Laxmi was like Really & whatever!
  •  In the future, if Dayan keeps her Nautkani up, Lakshmi Bahu will be one of the reasons that Dayan can be exposed indirectly or directly. 
  • I just love Chorni one-liners and how she insults Dayan calling her Shaitian 
  • With Antra's drama one of the Bahus or both should be exposed

Circle of Life

• Antra Letter 15 day challenge brought Akshan together, 
  • Her Bhootni reappearance is going to throw challenges at Akshan be a speed breaker but both Akshan will prove all their hurdles (Age, Soch, Generation Gap, Likes Dislikes, Understnading, Trust, Respect)
Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wu and great analysis and rants as usual 💞

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for wu🤗

Loved ur rants❤️

It was again a mindblowing episode Akshan realise their feeling for each other and Akshat jindal is very much bechain to hear ilu from his guddiya😆ane do antra aunty ko she is only going to bring them more closer

i have a feeling with this trach Aj will realise that his love for guddu is more intense his feeling for guddu is very different and passionate 😳

Dayan and chorni ko qa bolna they will only get bbb by the family at the end

Ab bus bhootni aunty ka tamasha dekhna hai😈

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful analysis 👍👍

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗Piku as usual I loved ur rant 

Akshan love is intense than what aj had with antara.

Maybe antara taught him to fall in love but guddan will be teaching him real meaning of love .

2 individual 2 different approach in love 

Guddan is giver and antara go getter .

Guddan always did what aj wanted and antara always made aj do what she wanted .

Love mai thodi na condition ‘s and rules hoti hai 

Love should be a stream that flows by and new approach each time .

I agree what u say akshan will have there love life away from that dam room which has antara ‘s memory, taste and decor which she created ,

I too feel akshan deserve privacy away from that house because that house is filled with filthy ppl who are just selfish ( Lakshmi- dadi ) exceptional .

I agree to what u said about Lakshmi I too feel she will fight with Dayan for sure in future or bring the truth out of her doings.

Ya rawat can solve this with DNA

I somehow felt when aj came holding guddan hand to the venue and shunted on the guest his eyes were different 

Did u observe piku his eyes were not only on guest he was looking angrily towards Dayan and saru as if he had some doubt on them on saree fiasco,

Aj should investigate on this but this bhotni will divert his investigation like before ( jail track he wanted to know who stole cassette but diversion came from durga who created mu between akshan )

Let’s see this case .

High time aj mend his bahu’s.

I don’t know why like “ loah loahe ko khat tha hai”

Antara will be the reason Dayan will get exposed 

Dayan at first will be successful in throwing guddan away using antara but when Dayan tries to throw antara not only she will get exposed along with it family will try to throw her because antara is not guddan.

That way Dayan will realize she has messed up things way too much .

I sense family will break 

Guddan always United the family and always mended things

Antara will fail to unite the family in her selfishness 

This will make aj realize who is perfect and who was illusion.

I think aj will never leave guddan even though she is in mayka he will make a way to be with her always 

At first guddan will be angry and confused but she will be his partner in crime to mend things in his house .

Antara chapter will close for good

If she is fake bbb 

If she is real aj will not only make her go but he will guide her to a brighter future and have her life on her own and move on 

( antara is like Ganga  in shivji jhata ( hair )

Ganga was in rage and was about to distroy but shivji made sure Ganga flows in her limits so he held her in his jhata same aj he will have a tab on antara 

He will guide her and support her and that will give her way to move on in her life and not look back ...

I really loved what u wrote about aj removing venom and clearing the doubts of guddan  I really loved these lines (One thing about his & her relationship is they can talk anywhere and understand each other: swimming pool, courtyard, their bedroom, outside of their home, inside the closet, bathroom, living room, kitchen. As couple Akshat Jindal & Guddan Jindal not only communicate verbally they can communicate n understand each others Eye Talk & Gestures.

• Blue can be the venom planted by Antra Jindal, Durga & Saraswati Jindal but Akshat Jindal will take his crooked and extreme steps to clear n to remove the poison of Fear, Doubt, Misunderstanding from his Wife Guddan Akshat Jindal Mind & heart which will be visible & invisible from in out. Hurt from inside & emotional & gussa from outside. 
  • When AJ takes the extreme steps Guddan will understand & trust her husband, she will see the clear picture. 
  • Akshat Jindal will not clear any misunderstanding inside their bedroom, he will do out in the home. Because inside his & Guddan's bedroom he will allow bigger mistakes like Pyar Nahi Kartha or Antra Jindal to come between them. )
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for doing the written dear 🤗

Last night IF ate away my post 😭

coming to the episode, it was beautiful, 

Even with small scratch on his guddiya's face, AJ was so concerned & became so restless as if his breath got stuck especially when she stopped him from touching her. 

When he can't bear the tiny scratch on her, when her heart will hurt, it will be like 100 knives stabbing his heart. 

I don't know from where do these guests come in Jindal bhavan. Jab bhi aate hai, bakwaas karte hai... in the reception party, when AJ was hell irritated with the aankh maare dance & he silently left the party after Guddu spilled the drink on him, they over exaggerated it saying they have never seen AJ so angry. 

I mean what about, all that he did on his Birtday party ? 

Anyways my favorite bit was when guests were doing tamasha & discussing about Akshan's age difference & compatibility, the shot was cut to show our Akshan were busy romancing in the pool 😆

Dayan & Chorni nahi sudhrenge but I guess they have no Idea that AJ's dil ki baat has reached Guddu & the almost confession in pool where AJ has understood Guddu's dil ki baat too. They may think, they just came down to do the engagement as majboori as that is Dayan's thought process. 

Antra coming back just means Akshan's remarriage dhoom dham se now. Just like majboori se MS bandna got overwritten by Dil se MS. Antra ke liye shaadi will be overwritten by pyaar se shaadi 😛

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago