What I learnt about love from RK

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Send your love to a house full of murderers and their accomplice (Ugrapath knows everything and is silent. That legally makes him Senior and Junior murderers' accomplice.), for a lifetime and keep her entirely in dark about them in the process.

Not just any murderers, the one who tried to kill your love, her parents, her whole village, your parents, your whole village and you. Yes that's what true love is. I am well taught. Thank God ( specifically Lord Krishna - Swastik version ) that I don't have a boyfriend or that poor thing would have been _______ .

RADHA DOESN'T KNOW. Yes. RADHA DOESN'T KNOW.

SHE THINKS SHE IS GOING TO THE HOUSE OF HER UNCLE, AUNT WHO LOVE HER LIKE A DAUGHTER AND HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

I repeat----- Radha is kept in the dark about her fiance trying to kill that very father she is 'sacrificing' to save. And this is not done by any Asura. This is done by the Lord himself. 👏

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Send your love to a house full of murderers and their accomplice (Ugrapath knows everything and is silent. That legally makes him Senior and Junior murderers' accomplice.), for a lifetime and keep her entirely in dark about them in the process.

Not just any murderers, the one who tried to kill your love, her parents, her whole village, your parents, your whole village and you. Yes that's what true love is. I am well taught. Thank God ( specifically Lord Krishna - Swastik version ) that I don't have a boyfriend or that poor thing would have been _______ .

SHE THINKS SHE IS GOING TO THE HOUSE OF HER UNCLE, AUNT WHO LOVE HER LIKE A DAUGHTER AND HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

I repeat----- Radha is kept in the dark about her fiance trying to kill that very father she is 'sacrificing' to save. And this is not done by any Asura. This is done by the Lord himself. 👏

@bold I cannot speak for everyone but this is the main thing that pissed me off. I would have fine with this if it was a situation where Ayan was good and not the main villain. I would have even been fine if only Jatila was bad. 

But this is a bit too much to handle. At least Radha should have been told the truth. Or maybe Krishn and Balram forgot everything like how Krishn forgot about this curse and his powers for a bit just recently. I dunno low key disappointed about that.

I know Radha Krishna never get married and I was not asking to even see that but I was not asking to see this. They could have delayed the wedding for 3 months like Kirtida was talking about but nope.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I made a post about it. HERE

Radha is ignorant of things and yes it is Krishna who does everything while knowing perfectly who Ayan is.

This week neither Krishna nor Balram shared this detail. They focused on their idea of sacrifice and the harm that was done is forgotten.

Radha today warned Jatila not to speak badly of her parents so that she could not change her mind about herself and Jatila promised to make her pay for it.

We're going to get Saas-Bahu power a thousand! 

As you say, the Lord himself to validate everything Ayan and Jatila did. I said it and I repeat, the fact that he allowed Ayan to marry Radha is that he validated everything they have done since the beginning.

Any story about the fact that one day Ayan will be punished, that Jatila will have the answer to her questions, then we will wait to see him again, if we see him one day....

And no, there is no lesson in love in what is happening....

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

@bold I cannot speak for everyone but this is the main thing that pissed me off. I would have fine with this if it was a situation where Ayan was good and not the main villain. I would have even been fine if only Jatila was bad. 

But this is a bit too much to handle. At least Radha should have been told the truth. Or maybe Krishn and Balram forgot everything like how Krishn forgot about this curse and his powers for a bit just recently. I dunno low key disappointed about that.

I know Radha Krishna never get married and I was not asking to even see that but I was not asking to see this. They could have delayed the wedding for 3 months like Kirtida was talking about but nope.

That's what pisses us all off, Janu !

stormborn thumbnail

@bold Yes. Just today I was talking about this with my mom. Atleast if Ayan were not a murderer or had atleast some ethical sense, I might have accepted him. Even in some mythologies, Ayan has an evil sister Kutila, who is Jatila's accomplice. But Ayan is never the bad guy. He is usually portrayed as a devotee of the Goddess Kali and has no affection towards Radha.

But this Ayan is a bigger psychopath than Duryadhan and she gets the goddess Lakshmi herself. They are rejecting Ramayana and Mahabharata together. Here the Incarnation of lord Rama is himself Sending Goddess Lakshmi to Lanka to Ravan.

Atleast Duryadhan had some goodness in him like the was he was a friend to Karn. Krishna punished Bhisma, Dronacharya, Karn brutally just because they chose the wrong path in spite of them spending a life full of ethics and good deeds. All of them had cruel and painful death mainly because of that one decision. This RK doesn't even follow the "yada yada hi dharmasya" saying.

I am telling you, this version of Krishna has no chance in kurukshetra. If this proceeds to that, the Kauravas would win with Veerpurush Ayan fighting alongside them.

stormborn thumbnail

@bold Yes. Just today I was talking about this with my mom. Atleast if Ayan were not a murderer or had atleast some ethical sense, I might have accepted him. Even in some mythologies, Ayan has an evil sister Kutila, who is Jatila's accomplice. But Ayan is never the bad guy. He is usually portrayed as a devotee of the Goddess Kali and has no affection towards Radha.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But this Ayan is a bigger psychopath than Duryadhan and she gets the goddess Lakshmi herself. They are rejecting Ramayana and Mahabharata together. Here the Incarnation of lord Rama is himself Sending Goddess Lakshmi to Lanka to Ravan.

Atleast Duryadhan had some goodness in him like the was he was a friend to Karn. Krishna punished Bhisma, Dronacharya, Karn brutally just because they chose the wrong path in spite of them spending a life full of ethics and good deeds. All of them had cruel and painful death mainly because of that one decision. This RK doesn't even follow the "yada yada hi dharmasya" saying.

I am telling you, this version of Krishna has no chance in kurukshetra. If this proceeds to that, the Kauravas would win with Veerpurush Ayan fighting alongside them.

Very well said 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I made a post about it. HERE

Radha is ignorant of things and yes it is Krishna who does everything while knowing perfectly who Ayan is.

This week neither Krishna nor Balram shared this detail. They focused on their idea of sacrifice and the harm that was done is forgotten.

Radha today warned Jatila not to speak badly of her parents so that she could not change her mind about herself and Jatila promised to make her pay for it.

We're going to get Saas-Bahu power a thousand! 

As you say, the Lord himself to validate everything Ayan and Jatila did. I said it and I repeat, the fact that he allowed Ayan to marry Radha is that he validated everything they have done since the beginning.

Any story about the fact that one day Ayan will be punished, that Jatila will have the answer to her questions, then we will wait to see him again, if we see him one day....

And no, there is no lesson in love in what is happening....

I have a feeling that the truth will never be revealed. They will whitewash Ayan and Jatila at the end i.e. show them repenting or turning good out of the blue (of course they will show the 'logic' behind it which our dumb incapable mortal brains won't be able to digest )and never reveal the truth. Everything will be forgiven and forgotten if it hasn't already be forgotten (which I strongly doubt has already happened)

Edit:

I just found you have said this same thing in your post in a comment.

@bold: my mom still watches because she has that hope. Well fingers crossed. I hope you and I, both of us get proven wrong and the truth gets revealed. For the time being, I have stopped watching it.

stormborn thumbnail

double post

ReadLo thumbnail

I have a feeling that the truth will never be revealed. They will whitewash Ayan and Jatila at the end i.e. show them repenting or turning good out of the blue (of course they will show the 'logic' behind it which our dumb incapable mortal brains won't be able to digest )and never reveal the truth. Everything will be forgiven and forgotten if it hasn't already be forgotten (which I strongly doubt has already happened)

Edit:

I just found you have said this same thing in your post in a comment.

@bold: my mom still watches because she has that hope. Well fingers crossed. I hope you and I, both of us get proven wrong and the truth gets revealed. For the time being, I have stopped watching it.

I don't believe it for a second.

But as we say, hope is alive, so for those who still have hope, I hope that their wishes will be granted. 

But then it will be justified in a way that even logic will have lost in the face of it.