Live Update 20.06.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Aj says sorry for writting the letter it was a mistake guddu says it was ur mistake meanwhile her leg slips Aj helps her bt flower vase broke and it falls down and she gets a scratch Aj gets worried he takes water and cleans it guddu throws the water it falls on Akshan Aj says she will get infection let him clean the wound bt guddu denies she says it will heal bt what about the wound he have given to her dil she says why u r doing this she started blabbering him(not going in detail)Aj notices color is flowing along with water he tries to touch her bt she doesnt let him to touch her and she is continuously blabbering Aj push her on the pool and she struggles Aj also jumps on the water he holds her 

At hall dadi and laxmi are tensed dayan comes to them she ask about the problem she emotionally blackmails them and says to trust her she switches the button of mike dadi says Aj has denied for the engagement everyone hears that and start gossiping that there age difference is the problem

At pool Aj is lovingly staring guddu her saree colors changes into red color He is smiling guddu is confused and ask sometimes he himself pushes her and himself rescues her what he wants what happened to him Aj sushed her and says u spoken a lot u wore the saaree gifted by me guddu says aur nhi to qa she looks at her saree she says she had wore the blue color saree and Aj says it is red color color of love guddu says so u thaught that i had wore other saree Aj is smiling says bt u wore the saree given by me she is shy she is about to go Aj pulls her to himself says he have told his dil ki baat through the letter now he wants to listen her dil ki baat guddu is about to say i love u laxmi comes and says there is a bawal and guest is going

At hall one of the lady is saying itni kam umar mein us se jimmedari nibhana na ho paya Aj comes and shunts them he praises guddu says jindal bhawan is lucky to have her guddu says lets do sagai before i change my mind again Aj thinks in his mind that he is  eager to hear her feeling for him guddu thinks she will confess her feeling soon dadi ask them to do sagai instead of staring each other Aj is about to put the ring suddenly wind blows and a thaal falls dayan is happy dadi says its apshagun guddu says dont worry lord krishna kuch bura nhi hone denge chorni says to dayan guddu is solving every problem when guddu is about to put the ring on Aj's hand someone knocks the door ring falls down from guddu's hand laxmi opens the door a strong wind blows Antra enters she takes the ring everyone gets shock

Precap- Antra comes to Aj says out rishta won Aj touches her cheek guddu sees these Antra faints suddenly in his arms

https://www.instagram.com/p/By76xyrF6pY/?igshid=1x98lf87waj9k

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Aaj ke liye present hai hum .. yes mam 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Present πŸ˜Š

Hungama Ho  Jaye πŸ’ƒπŸ» 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye ! πŸ˜›

kavya1994 thumbnail

Me too present for hungamaπŸ˜›

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update kajalπŸ€—

Eagerly waiting for the new cupid entry..lost count of akshan matchmakers

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Aww AJ was concern about his Gudiya getting an infection, in order to save her from infection he pushed her in the pool and jumped too. So sweet

Crazy people dont realize when Rab Ne Bani Di Jodi, two people are soulmates Age is just a Number.

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pool scene so romantic... the way Jindal Saab pulled her towards him was haaye... 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dayan ka phirse popat hone wala hai πŸ˜›

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for live updates

Log Yahaan faltu mein gossip kar rahe hai kyunki Akshan are enjoying in pool πŸ˜†