Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Yeh wale scene mein When Akshat called her kleptomaniac🤣Then She said "internet pe search karne se acha hai aap pe search karna chahiye"🤣Then He agreed to his mom's nickname of Gudiya for hersmiley37& said "Bilkul sahi kaha aapne maa aapki bahu toh hai hi Gudiya khokli aur dimaag se ek damm khaali"smiley37

Abi aj ko yahi dialogue bolne ko bolo gudiya khokli dimag se ek damm khali..budda darr ke bhag jayega..himmat nahi hai ab sherni sher ko sher se beegi billi banadi..dekte dekte aj kya se kya hogaya

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Umm night time guddan was looking for the safe which rawat asked for and guddan got caught by aj and she faked sleepwalk 

Morning pooja- dadi was doing pooja and guddan says good morning and dadi said why u woke up so early that’s when aj taunts her and akshan nokjhok were she says he is network better to google him since he has all the info 

Thk u dear..yesterday  bhusan papa posted offscreen pics so just for fun i commented saying uncle antara aunty is back so plz take guddan back with u atleast for few days she can stay happy at ur house than staying in mental jindal mansion with mad family members..for few days plz take her with you... and he liked my comment ..hope aisa ho ,chances hai thoda sa...the thadap i wanted to see bet akshan wo khone ka darr wo seperation is se unka lov aur badega... Chotu sa seperation s needed now tabi stry aage badega..hope aisa ho..

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Abi aj ko yahi dialogue bolne ko bolo gudiya khokli dimag se ek damm khali..budda darr ke bhag jayega..himmat nahi hai ab sherni sher ko sher se beegi billi banadi..dekte dekte aj kya se kya hogaya

Now Akshat dil se admire and adore Guddan's qualities❤️ & He is proud to have her as HIS WIFE

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Now Akshat dil se admire and adore Guddan's qualities❤️ & He is proud to have her as HIS WIFE

Phir bi bolne ko kahenge tho dar se bhagega..biwi se itna pyar jo karta hai

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Thk u dear..yesterday  bhusan papa posted offscreen pics so just for fun i commented saying uncle antara aunty is back so plz take guddan back with u atleast for few days she can stay happy at ur house than staying in mental jindal mansion with mad family members..for few days plz take her with you... and he liked my comment ..hope aisa ho ,chances hai thoda sa...the thadap i wanted to see bet akshan wo khone ka darr wo seperation is se unka lov aur badega... Chotu sa seperation s needed now tabi stry aage badega..hope aisa ho..

exactly i want her to go to mayka.

one more thing if they make antara insult guddan and aj silent tho bbb cv's ka 😡