Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks Sritama for the lovely words. Means a lot. 

Wowww..simply superrrr fab Sumi di...love treatment was indeed a sheer treat for us..both d dessert treatment n d shower treatment worked wonders for our rustic Rowdy🙈🙈 fever or no ever always in his true elements😜😍d shower scene was just❤❤🔥🔥🔥handsome n hot Raghav with his water splayed hair..water running down his sharp nose,wet Chakor n her trembling lips..sizzling hot n fiery it was..🔥🔥😍😍loved d naughty Chakor..her false anger..d way she started her all India radio so that our Rowdy could stop his Sb in his signature style 🙈😍❤n our rowdy is already dreaming abt d next two doses n started preparing 😝loved d way Chakor replied Ar when he asked abt Raghav's health😄d family moment❤❤Ar imitating Raghav's antics ,Ragkor smiling together ,Ar saying he loved their smiles..such a bliss it was😍❤loved it n enjoyed it immensely..d entire story was ❤❤❤thank u so much for dis lovely treat Sumi di❤❤

absolutely loved it ❤❤planned or unplanned u always rock Sumi di👍👍👌👌👌👏👏

Unquote 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks sonia for the lovely words on insta 

Super duper fantastic & hot update 🔥🔥🔥 Loved both treatment desert treatment & shower treatment was just 🙈🙈🙈 Loved our bold chakor she wants a kiss from his rowdy & our naughty Raghav wants to complete his dosage of doctor with his desert treatment Loved family part & loved the way Chakor answer children about Raghav recovery & then when AR told RagKor they both look great when laughing it was nice ❤❤❤ Thanks dear for update desert treatment update for us 😘😘😘

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Raghav tricked Chakor into coming to the bathroom 😆. The shower scene was 🔥🔥🔥 and our rowdy was well prepared 😉. Chakor is no less than Raghav and tricked him too 😆. 

The family was lovely, the happy family, Raghav's winking and Arjun's comment about their smile ❤️.

Thanks Sumi you're welcome to use my words, it's a pleasure to see you using it.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Fantastic update

Raghav tricked Chakor into coming to the bathroom 😆. The shower scene was 🔥🔥🔥 and our rowdy was well prepared 😉. Chakor is no less than Raghav and tricked him too 😆.  

The family was lovely, the happy family, Raghav's winking and Arjun's comment about their smile ❤️.

Thanks Sumi you're welcome to use my words, it's a pleasure to see you using it.

Thanks so Mai, I woke up to reading your comment which brought a big smile on my face 🤗🤗😍😍

Hehe both are no less and happy you liked it 😊

Shower romance 🙈🙈🙈

Thanks so much pleasure using your words too

Thanks again for always encouraging me 🤗🤗🤗

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi .......dhamaka it is.....😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥what a treatment for our dashing RR🙈🙈🙈 surely he will not want to get well soon😜😜.... his playfulness even when unwell, her naughtiness matching his, the fiery romance,  the family moment all to the T.... THANK YOU FOR WRITING,  though all 3 doses not done 😜😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumi .......dhamaka it is.....😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥what a treatment for our dashing RR🙈🙈🙈 surely he will not want to get well soon😜😜.... his playfulness even when unwell, her naughtiness matching his, the fiery romance,  the family moment all to the T.... THANK YOU FOR WRITING,  though all 3 doses not done 😜😜

Nikkiiii😍🤗🤗🤗

Thanks so much deary. 

Three doses!!! well Insatiable bossy 😜😜😜😜 like her RR. 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Ganga no words dear🙏🙏🙏l feel overwhelmed 

What a update 😍😍 beautiful and ofcourse Ur queen of writing👸 Cool like ice melting.  Feast to read Ur stories..My all Time favourite there is no words about this. I'm proud of fan of u..    

Stil not getting bore to reread Ur stories ...no matter how many times we reread Ur stories. It's ever fresh n evergreen. Every single time it takes me to another world

Beautifully written..magic love between two soul's. 

Ur stories can reduce all my stress.mind relief no words.. simply a bow 😍😍😍. Really u did Magic..many stories will come n go on forums but your ragkor stories are very special to me. Masterpiece updates 😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤thank you so much for wonderful updates. Lots of love 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Unquote 

Thanks so much for all your love 

sumsukor thumbnail

Smita 🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😍 Thanks for the lovely analysis of the story. Means a lot 

Sorry for the late review Sumi , actually here as per government instructions internet services have been stopped due to some mischievous activities across the wide area. So couldn't comment though I've read it yesterday . Now coming to the update. What a marvelous, super hot update Sumi 🔥🔥😍😍 , you are too good, always be ready to meet everyone's demands. Thank you 😊😊❤❤.

Chakor's concern regarding his sickness was quite natural but the way she took care of him, fed him the medicine was so sensual & fervent 😍😍😜😜. Raghav's temperature came down but made me blushing & sweating 🙈🙈. The ice water massage, the kisses, the caressing, the dessert treatment ,all were so hot & luscious 🔥🔥🔥🔥 . Then the cold shower treatment actually made the temperature high. Raghav babu never leaves a chance to romance with his birdie, even when he is not well 😍😍. And  awww..., the smarty birdie is not the less , always turn on her radio to get the hot kiss from her Rowdy 😁😁😜😜.

Raghav was healed by just taking a dose of medicine, but he still doesn't want to miss the remaining two doses 😁😁😍😍. Who would like to lose the chance of getting this kind of nursing with such delicious dessert & the exciting hot shower?😉😉.

And the last portion, loved Ar for asking whether Raghav completed all the doses & Chakor's glance 😀😀,the family having their lunch together, laughing together, Ar's admiration to their smiling faces. All were so beautifully written. I loved the entire story, it was so delightful & enjoyable. Thank you .

Unquote 

Thanks girls for all your love 🙏🤗🤗🤗