Bitterry …. Jitterrry - my Ra4gKor…the love treatment !! Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Bitterry …. Jitterrry….ooops…. my Ra4gKor…

It was very calm gloomy and dull….

He was in the hospital bed… eyes closed…. Nose terribly red…..Hands and legs straight….

The roses were crying…. Aayansh was in tears.

Chakor was palpitating and talking with the family doctor.

Doctor please cant we avoid this? Is there any other alternative…

No Chakorji, there is no other alternative… it has to be done else there is no cure….

He has to get this done or have the other one.  It cannot be cured without it… Doctor shook his head saying why why should he get it and went away….

Oh god why cant you punish me? Give all the trouble to me….Why to Raaghav…

The kids were around him, daddy daddy please open your eyes….He opened, his eyes were red he could not open much….

Girija came in, bitiyaaa can we take him home and treat there with some ayurved medicine.

No, kaaki that will not work…. She was getting impatient..

She went to the room… Arjun came to her, he was calm.  Mumma why should daddy do this and get this..

The roses along with Aa were holding his hands….

Arjun went close to him… Daddy please please open your eyes….

Chakor went closer… Please Raaghav open your mouth…. He was not responding.

Raaghav, the hen was getting agigated, there is no other remedy for this…

Nooo, I can tolerate anything but not this pleaded he…

Raaghav why on earth did you go get wet in the rain, the kids ran back home but you stayed behind in the ground just for the challenge you had with them and now you caught severe cold.

You refuse to have the injection nor the medicine saying its bittery and the injection saying its  cause you jitters and painful.

The doctor smiled, wished the kids got sick rather him…. it’s always an ordeal with him and he refuses to get out of the hospital bed. Ugghh….Being the family doctor and also the plantation hospital, Raaghav had his own ways there to avoid the cough syrup and injections and the kaada that Chakor forces him to have whenever he falls sick.

The roses were holding his hands while Aayansh and Arjun  were trying to force the medicine….Na na he would not budge his mouth open saying its very bittery and causes him jittery….

Due to severe cold his nose was red and eyes were watery….He was not ready for the hot water inhalation either saying it tickles his nostrils.

The rowdy rosey came to him with her cutie angry face and hands in her waist.  Daddaa are you baby,have the medicine… like adi and anan…. He cried noooo adi its very uwaaah bringing his tongue out very kadvi… she lost her patience and went away with Ananya, mumma daddy is a Lion but when he is sick he is like a kitten…

Aayansh tried to coax him but of no use. Arjun and Aditi were trying too when suddenly …..

Arjun suggested…. Mumma you always used to give something sugary like a dessert after we have our bittery syrup, why can’t you give daddy tooo the same some dessert... I know Daddy is an adult not a kid but still he is like a kid when he falls sick.  Please mumma.. We have lot of homework to be done too, please lets go home…

Twwwainnn brightened the eyes of the Rowdy…. Nooo Arjun shouted Chakor… no… god what are you suggesting. 

Rowdy quickly got up hugged Arjun,,,, kissing him my boy I love you… yes yes…winking at Chakor. I don’t mind having any bittery syrup if a dessert is served…. The eagle was giving him a piercing look while the Rowdy very innocently was holding Arjun and Aditi’s hands.

The doctor not realizing the underlined meaning, wanting the bed to be vacated, quickly accepted Arjun’s idea though it was so childish..Yes Chakorji please take him home, give him the syrup and whatever dessert you want to … Please I need the bed for other critical patients.  Just thrice a day he will be perfectly fine.  Whaaatttt!!! Thrice nonoo she shivered!!! Why? asked Arjun…. Rowdy smirked inspite of his illness..

I will kill you glared the birdie going near him…. achooooo,he sneezed…..winking at her going near her ears…. I don’t mind having the bittery syrup any number of times if the dessert is going to be served after it.

Gaawwwddd!!! Rowdy you are……come home I will give you poison she said!!! Don’t mind if its given by you along with dessert he said.

Insatiable Rowdy she smiled…. hitting her head…

The kids ran to the Rover, while the birdie and the rowdy came behind holding their hands together… Raaghav you are hot she said… Indeed I am he said winking.  God.... idiot you are having fever she said… fever for you!!! And you know  Birdie sometimes a good amount of shower along with spouse brings down the fever he said.   

I shall drive she said… Noooo he ran to the steering, I shall drive inspite of my fever rather than hearing your AIR while driving on others.

Budda!!!! She stared.

I love you he mimed… she blushed as the kids were behind…Dadddy please lets go, its time to have your syrup…. Yessss!!!! My syrup…. Bittery,  jittery but it will finally be sugary too…. Looking at her beside….

The Rover raged to the Mansion.

Funny one Sumi 😆

Raghav is such a drama queen 😆, his antics are cute and so were the kids acting more mature than their daddy. The doctor's thoughts were hilarious.

Arjun is his daddy's hero 😆, the moment he mentioned dessert, I knew where Raghav's mind will go 😆 and poor Chakor having to give desserts not once but three times a day 🤣.

Ragkor holding hands while walking ❤️.

Thanks Sumi for the stress buster.

Superrrr entertainment sumi and that too a total surprise!!! That's what I call a perfect mood changer❤❤ thank you so much dear

Bittery....jittery.....is so perfect.....👏👏👏  raghav, his antics, the kids, the rowdy rosy, calm Arjun, THE DESSERT, chakors expressions...... all bang on.....I was grinning all along😍😍😍

Ok so now next what is in store... Just want to remind you... its the shower (otherwise how will his fever come down,  poor he) then the dessert (otherwise he will not have his syrup) that too 3 times a day😜😜😜😜remember we want him to get well soon...🙈🙈🙈

Chalo update fast......

Thanks Smita 

Me too laugh after writing 😁

Ohh God it's such an amusing os Sumi 😁😁,  reading the beginning of the story, Raghav certainly seems to have some serious illness, all were so tensed & concerned about him. You made me worried too but as the story progressed I gradually understood that it was a little fever, flux & cough & Raghav was too cute ❤❤😍, refused to have medicine due to it's bitter taste & injection make him jittery😁😁 . It reminds me your another story of the roses ear piercing, on that time he was so nervous & crying too, such a childlike activities ❤😍😍. Loved Ar for his calmness & he's suggesting Chakor to give some dessert to daddy, that made him rejoice 😁😁 . Even the Dr. too agreed with him without knowing anything & advice to give it thrice a day, made her startle &  me laugh 😂😂. But finally all settled, Rowdy happily agreed to have the bitter syrup hoping to get his special dessert 😜😜.

It was so lovely & humorous os, brought a big smile on my face throughout reading . Thank you Sumi for this refreshment 😊😊.

Unquote 

Thanks Ganga hahahs no dessert update as of now. Let me think later

Gawdddddddddd toooooo beautiful lovely update 😍😍😍😍😍 aww Kiddo ragahv 😝😝😝😝😝 waiting for bittery jittery 😉😉n dessert update 😉🙈🙈🙈🙈

Unquote 

Originally posted by nemo316

Funny one Sumi 😆

Raghav is such a drama queen 😆, his antics are cute and so were the kids acting more mature than their daddy. The doctor's thoughts were hilarious.

Arjun is his daddy's hero 😆, the moment he mentioned dessert, I knew where Raghav's mind will go 😆 and poor Chakor having to give desserts not once but three times a day 🤣.

Ragkor holding hands while walking ❤️.

Thanks Sumi for the stress buster.

🙈🙈🙈 Maiii thanks sooo much for your lovely comment. 

He loves his little Rowdy 😂😂

Hehe poor chakor 

🤗🤗🤗🤗 Happy you enjoyed it

Originally posted by 77nikita

Superrrr entertainment sumi and that too a total surprise!!! That's what I call a perfect mood changer❤❤ thank you so much dear

Bittery....jittery.....is so perfect.....👏👏👏  raghav, his antics, the kids, the rowdy rosy, calm Arjun, THE DESSERT, chakors expressions...... all bang on.....I was grinning all along😍😍😍

Ok so now next what is in store... Just want to remind you... its the shower (otherwise how will his fever come down,  poor he) then the dessert (otherwise he will not have his syrup) that too 3 times a day😜😜😜😜remember we want him to get well soon...🙈🙈🙈

Chalo update fast......

My bossy typical bey... 😉

And thanks for the reminder.. Let me see.. Its ok let him stay on bed for sometime 😜

Thanks nikki for liking it 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thanks Sritama for the lovely words 

Such a lovely nice surprise Sumi di..so funny n damn cute😄😄perfect stess buster it was after a hectic day..Raghav's antics,tantrums was hilarious..😅😅he was behaving like a small kiddo😅Ar,Aa,Roses too were so adorable..in fact dey Ar was behaving so maturely.. d way they were trying to convince Raghav😍Ar's dessert idea n our rowdy's all fears n antics simply vanished😂how gleefully he accepted it😄d fever turned out to be a blessing in disguise for him..thrice in a day😜😜😜😅😅poor Chakor😄😄was completely caught off guard..d doc too was asking her to give d dessert😂😂loved her angry expressions at Raghav..😍😍Ragkor walking hand in hand together was❤❤all in all fantabulous it was Sumi di👏👏👏 bittery..jittery n sugary❤❤

it was such a lovely,little feel good one..loved it n yes m also very much looking forward to d dessert nd d treatment😀😀waiting waiting for d next part😄😄

Please take ur time..we r ready to wait..coz we know that sabrr ka fal mitha hota hai 😄😄😜😜

Unquote 

🙈🙈🙈 Now all wanting dessert treatment.. What are you all doing to me awwwh

Thanks Sukor123 (soniya) for the lovely words 

Haha 😂😂😂 short & cute update ❤❤❤ 

Loved the kidoo Raghav 

Our naghty Raghav babu wants a desert Aww our poor  Chakor having to give desserts not once but three times a day 😂😂😂 Now waiting for ur next update 😜😜😜

Unquote 

🙈🙈🙈 Update 

Well !! thanks Girls, I never had the idea of the love treatment but penned it after heavy recommendations for the Rowdy to get well soon. And how can I not do it when my bossy has ordered me to......😉  So here it is enjoy !! but no tomatoes on me,,,,

The Dessert and shower – A love treatment!😉😉☺️

She made the cubs sleep and put the roses to their mini beds.

She went beside him… his temperature was soaring high.

He was feeling terribly hot due to fever…

Raaghav, hmmm… she was bit teary, why do you do thisplease have the medicines.She went into his chest, birdie just a cold and fever…I will be alright… he hugged her head. A bit shivering.. but you are shivering, if anything happens to you, I can’t handle it Raaghav… he kissed her forehead and the kiss was indeed hot due to his fever.

She gave him the tablet Chakoor but its too yucky…bitteryyy.. pleaaaseee…. She smiled at him, kissed his lips which were red due to his fever.. she made him drink the syrup…looking into her eyes he just swallowed the syrup… she kissed him…. I will be back in a minute she said, covering him with the quilt.

She came back with a bowl of ice water and a Turkish towel.Closed all the doors.  Removed the quilt,removed his T and pyjama.

She immersed the towel in the ice water and padded his forehead,face, his lips, his torso and his back. 

She turned him towards her, made him glide down… cupping his cheeks, gave him soft kisses….Giving ice water massage..

Removed her tops… No Chakor you stay away you may catch fever because of me he said ..

She turned to him, held his cheeks and gave him her dessert…he suckled, his tongue was hot, he slowly was sucking her.. I am sorry, I shall be more careful he said….hugging her he said I love youPlease sleep, get well soon she said. She hugged his head, caressed him while he was trying to sleep but due to temperature he could not.  She kept the ice water dipped towel on his forehead for a long time till the medicine started to show its effect and he went into deep sleep with his mouth on her asset with a smile on his face hugging her waist. She was just caressing his head, dipping the towel with the ice water placing on his forehead and drifted into sleep.

He woke the wee hours to find her cuddling him, with the towel still on his forehead and wet.. she had been awake giving him the cold water treatment, her asset still in his mouth, she had not moved so not to disturb his sleep. He felt better, slowly moved aside… going up, lifted her slowly on to his chest hugging her to sleep. He kissed her forehead and slept drawing the quilt over them….

The birds chirped and she woke up to find his man cuddling her and sleeping… his temperature had come down a bit…. she was about to get up when she realized she was still bare on top.. she smiled reaching for her tops when the Rowdy tightened his grip… three times a day!!! Without opening his eyes…

Haan right!!!  getting you the poison now for the second dose she said. Ooops he quickly turned her to him to have his second dose of dessert even before the syrup!!!. Rustic Rowdy……. … he kissed her assets softly…. Leave me Raaghav I have to get the kids ready for  school.  Pushing him down she wore her tops….He got up but felt a bit tired so fell on the bed.

Budda get to work if you are feeling better she said!!! Dr has adviced me bed rest crushing her into him!!! so work only on bed…. Rowdy …. She got up refreshed to get the children to school.

Dadddyyyyyyyy came the kids to him, how are you…. Much better just another two doses of syrup I should be fine he said winking at her.  Ok daddy take care, they kissed and waved him to go along with the Mansion driver to the school. She saw them off and was going up to their room.

He went to refresh when he shouted loud, aaahhhh, she ran into the bath, jittering not to find him there.  Raaghav have you fallen down… where are you? He was behind the door and quickly latched and pulled her to him… he was just in his towel

Raaghav, I got scared… what are you doing, you are still running temperature, nuzzling her and taking her to the shower, turning the cold shower on he said yes am still running temperature and a cold shower helps a lot to bring down the temperature , his voice was turning terribly erotic and hoarse. Raaghav you are tired…just lets shower and go please she said knowing her man is getting aroused.

Rowdy, leave me she said but was hugging him more tight as the chillness was being driven off by his body heat which was due to fever or lust she could not understand… Pleaseeee Sexy Birdie, my chota villain and his able deputy(thanks Mai with your permission I am using this, just fell in love with this word,hope you don’t mind) are not there, should I give away this opportunity he asked.. kissing her…

He disrobed her and pushed her to the wall under the shower,kissing her, she was gasping for breath with the water on her… but his kissing was making her go crazy..

You are hot Raaghav she said,subliming in him, he kissed her lips and kissed her all over…. Yes please cool me down he said.. I love you, taking her assets with fervor…

He was looking so hawt and handsome with the water splayed hair and the water running down his sharp nose and lips and his wet torso. The water on her and the water drops glistening on her was making him also frenzy and her trembling lips was more inviting. I love you he said..

She felt him hard and grown, how is that your naughty is active even when you are not well she askedWell that’s because of this sweety my beauty he said … She blushed….He lifted her against the wall and throbbed in to her with force…. Raaghav she moaned terribly wrapping her legs around his waist, she whispered into his ears, your naughty is hot but still this is bliss…just that word from her ignited him and made him feel proud..he moved into her slowly balancing,  the water was making him gasp…. Not leaving her contact, he took her into the tub which he had prepared and continued his ministrations there.. I told you a cold shower will work better for fever my sexyyyy birdie he said looking into her eyes which was dark with desire….going into reviere. Though the bathtub had cold water his body heat was taking care of it… he rammed into her giving her all the pleasure as she is precious at any point of time in his life.  He reached for his packet which he had kept on the brim of the tub..…hmm well prepared Rowdy…He throbbed again, devouring her with his force…. I love you Chakor, nothing will happen to me as I stand by my promise I will live with you and die with you….he took her into the bliss, she closed her eyes when both went into ecstasy calling each others name… 

She felt the chillness after their ecstasy, he quickly wrapped her in the robe, cover yourself and don’t fall sick again she warned as he lifted her to the room.

I don’t mind falling sick if I am going to be taken care with such a dessert and a shower he winked.

I will kill you she said but at the same time hugging him…. I love you Rustic Rowdy,I love you sexy birdie he said.

They quickly grabbed their clothes and wore.

Achooooooo!!!! He sneezed again…… She glared at him…. Raaghav I told you see now again you are sneezing, you think I don’t have any other work  other than to take care of you, drying his head with her towel….you are so ……..was on and on AIR….. Arrreeey he closed her mouth in his way….kissing her which turned into a passionate one by her…  She smiled looking at him… you think only you can fool, I too can, I wanted your warm kiss Rowdyyyyy… she winked…. You need not fool Birdie as I am always at your service he said… going to kiss her, when she yelled, AAAyansh. He quickly distanced from her only to realise kids are not yet back from school

Birdie you are not easy….. catch me if you can she ran around……he ran behind her laughing and finally both fell on the bed together…. Smiling… I love you voiced together and went into a quick cuddly nap to catch up on the tiredness after their showery workout…..

They woke up as Girija called on the intercom stating its time for lunch and the kids will be coming from school.

Lets go down the kids will be coming she said, let’s have lunch together…. hmmmm yesand after lunch need to have the second dose, he said  Whaat???? no dose bose, you are perfectly fine…. I will kill you she said.   Well we should complete the course as per Doc’s adviceI will kill the Dr and you… Insatiable you are…. Pulling her close to him, pushing her strands looking into her eyes, aren’t you? he asked, she blushed loosing herself in that loving eyes…. pushing him running away like a kid.

He smiled going down…. Relishing the dessert and the shower…. Indeed the Best treatment!!!

Kaaka and Mohit had come to see him and take his signature for few cheques as he is the second signatory, first being Kaaka.

How are you beta, am completely perfect he said.  Good

Daddddyyyyyyy came sprawling the kids….. they ran to him and stopped a bit.  He extended his biceps when they clung to him and he swirled…. Heeeeyyy our daddy strongest and roses were jumping up to be lifted by him… kissing all of them..

Arjun asked him innocently… are you alright daddy, did you complete all the doses, Rowdy was about to answer when Chakor said, your daddy is perfectly fine …glaring at him…

He smiled at her mischievously winking, will not leave the two doses birdie saying within himself.

It was only laughter as the kids were narrating to Kaaka and Mohit about daady’s tantrums in the hospital.

RagKor laughed together when Arjun looked at them and said , daddy and mummy you both look soooo beautiful while laughing, just admiring them.  Hugging the kids together the happy family went to have lunch along with Kaaka and Mohit.

Girija was happy seeing the family together laughing and was praying to her Daak Baaba to keep them safe and happy always.