Beautiful episodes from past 1 week

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes.....

From past week or so..the episodes have been beautiful.....concentrating less on BIG BEN and more on our 2 couples and how their relationship is gradually increasing...without any HENIOUS overambitious villain😆

Coming to Mishti and Abhir... I Must say that the makerers are showing their relationship development very nicely...There is still a lot of work on Mishti's end....who Is confused with her relationship with Abhir.....she is not clear weather to give him importance or no........but Abhir is absolutely clear on where Mishti stands in his life...........

Kuhu and Kunal story is also progressing in a nice way......Where Mishti and Abhir are trying to support Kuhu....Kuhu is still a brat though....ut that's her ..its her character........

Over all the way the 2 couples are boing looks beautiful......also some hidden demons may soon surface...........about the truth of Kunal and Abhir's mom........

Lets see where this goes.........as of now BRING IT ON WRITERSsmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree with you..after the gordhana track the epis are at different level altogether...each epi increases my curiosity...there is good progress in mishbir and kuku in one way or the other

Let's see how the "Raaz"  affects them now!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gordhana vala stress ni hai ab thank god.

Mishti or ABir ke liye mere paas lafz ni hai.

Hidden demons ke aane ka intezar hai. vo b is story ko aage badhayenge

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly... This is a nice show and has a lots of potential to become a bluckbuster one.Just wish more and more people to watch it.

This show is interesting,coz makers are taking all the real issues and showing it in a very realistic way with no heavy BG music.

Though i am not a fan of KuKu's love story,even though i want to see how makers will show their journey along with my fav Mishbir's journey.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes.....

From past week or so..the episodes have been beautiful.....concentrating less on BIG BEN and more on our 2 couples and how their relationship is gradually increasing...without any HENIOUS overambitious villain😆

Coming to Mishti and Abhir... I Must say that the makerers are showing their relationship development very nicely...There is still a lot of work on Mishti's end....who Is confused with her relationship with Abhir.....she is not clear weather to give him importance or no........but Abhir is absolutely clear on where Mishti stands in his life...........

Kuhu and Kunal story is also progressing in a nice way......Where Mishti and Abhir are trying to support Kuhu....Kuhu is still a brat though....ut that's her ..its her character........

Over all the way the 2 couples are boing looks beautiful......also some hidden demons may soon surface...........about the truth of Kunal and Abhir's mom........

Lets see where this goes.........as of now BRING IT ON WRITERSsmiley36

I totally agree. A good appreciation post this is! This show has a very fresh approach to showing a realistic story. With every episode it's becoming more and more interesting!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah every episode is getting really unpredictable 

And story of both the couples are progressing in a good way, not sure about kuku though, as still don't know whether it's moving in good or bad direction 

But the episodes are worth watching as every time it leaves certain curiosity to viewers about next epi in a good way 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry Deleted my post ..had to post somewhere but this phone na.. 

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago