WU: June 19: Ghayal Guddan Confronts Upset AJ

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Rockstars

• Both Nishant Malkani & Kanika Mann stole the show with their emotional scnes. Super duper match👏

Written Update June 19: Ghayal Guddan Confronts Upset AJ

Pool Side

• While holding the letter Guddan recalls, nervous Jindal Saab telling about Sacha Wala Pyar, Lakshmi encouraging words echoing how her heart will open.
  • Guddan slowly opened the letter and sat down to read it. With nervousness, butterflies, anxiety, excitement, impatient, and carefully she reads the letter out loud. 
  • After reading the letter, Guddan holds it close to her chest, safeguarding it recalling their First Pool Scene, the difference between them, Dosti relationship.  Guddan smiles, gets up, safely safeguards the saree box to her chest.

Akshan Room

• She brings the saree box a letter in their room. She says I don't know if I love you, but you have become my habit, I love your scolding, fighting, but I cannot stay away from you. I don't know if it love or not but I will respect you and your feelings, I will wear your Saree and wear it for our engagement. She holds her Jindal Saab gifts to her chest.

Engagement Party

• AJ comes down, his eyes are serching for his Gudiya.

Saru & Durga conversation: Saru says look at AJ Pyar Ka Rang is on him.

• Dayan says by wearing Rangeen clothes Rishtey doesn't become Rangeen. Duo smile

Revti & Angad

• Angad says Bhai should wear clothes like this. 
  • Revti says Jiju looks dashing, n you should learn something from him. His taste is excellent
  • Angad: says my taste is excellent. (Huh?, you need a checkup dude)
  • AJ goes to touch Bushan Papa's feet n he calls him Beta. AJ eyes are searching for his wifey.
  • Dadi comes to her son, tells him if you keep looking everywhere you will end up getting a headache. Your saree & letter have reached her.
  • AJ says Waqt is not passing
  • Lakshmi & Dadi: AJ is impatient for Sasuma
  • Dadi goes to pull her son's leg: hands him cold drink
  • AJ complains to his mother why does Girl take so much time? (Your wifey is dressing for you so you can stare and drool at her.)
  • Guddan comes downstairs looking beautiful in the blue saree, she is smiling a lot because she is nervous. (De Ja Vu anyone? Reminded me of Guddan's card party entry)
  • AJ stares at his wifey,  who smiles at him but while looking at her he gets upset seeing that she didn't wear his gift.
  • Dadi says Sabr ka Phal Meeta hota Hai
  • Lakshmi announces that wait is over, suggest AJ to come & bring Sasuma.
  •  An upset and devasted AJ without speaking to anyone goes upstairs
  •  Guddan wonders what happened to her Jindal Saab.

Dayan & Chorni are smirking

• Dayan says smirks "Iss Prem Kahani Mein Wahi Hota Hai Jo Manzure Durga Hota Hai!!! " (Chal Jhuthi Kitna Nadan Hai Dayan bechari doesn't know her plans are all Ulta Pulta does role reversal instead of breaking AKshan it brings them closer.)
  • Saru: says what a move you made
  • Flashback: Saru distracts Lakhsmi who is taking box and letter to Guddan, Saru insists n Lakshmi reluctantly agrees. She places the box aside, Durga sneakily opens the box pours blue dye on the saree. 
  • Dayan say Guddan think that she wore AJ saree, AJ thinks that Guddan didnt wear his saree. Their Rishta Broke before starting. (Pagal they are already husband and wife, have friendship, sleeping on same bed without boundary, AJ intention looked very Naughty, giving his Gudiya halter neck blouse, during the party he can roam his hands on her back and her palti kamar, red shade saree, haila that sounds like SR plan, AJ can put a bridal duppta on his Gudiya's head😉☺️  Retro Engagement Theme hai AJ can have retro Kabhi Kabhi SR☺️😉)
  • Dayan says AJ will not suspect them because they didn't leave any evidence. (Check the inside of  box for blue liquid)
  • Dayan says let see the Rang of AJ & Guddan Misunderstanding

Upstairs

• A worried Dadi asks AJ why he will not do Saagai
  • Upset AJ turns his back away from his mum, his self thought he is upset in tears saying She doesn't love me💔

Downstairs

• A worried Revti taps her Di, asks her if she is alright, teary emotional Guddan goes upstairs.
  • Lakshmi tells the guest that AJ & Saasuma will join them

Upstairs

• An emotional Guddan enters hears her Jindal Saab saying loud n clear "I dont want to do Engagement"
  • AJ looks at Guddan is inner voice says: I dont want to keep you in an unwanted relationship, especially when you dont love me, because you didn't wear my saree. 😭
  • An emotional Guddan look at her Jindal Saab her inner voice says: I dont know if it  Pyar Ka Eshaas, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but in your Jawab I wore your saree, but I dont know why you backoff after confessing
  • Dadi wants to say, AJ is adamant saying "I dont want to hear anything that is final."AJ & Guddan have tashan. Dadi goes to Guddan but she lets go
  • Guddan goes too her room picks up the letter, in the mirror says she wants answer from her Jindal Saab regarding why he broke the engagement, why did say he love her, told her to wear the saree. 
  • A teary and determined Guddan goes to her Upset Jindal Saab near the pool, confronts him with the letter. 
  • Upset teary eye Guddan BBB JIndal Saab for why writing the letter, why did you confess you love me, she questions him. She throws the letter,
  • AJ picks up the letter
  • Guddan says do not touch me, dont wipe my tear. He without making eye contact say I am sorry it was my Mistake
  • A fired up and outrage Guddan looks at her Jindal Saab saying Galati. 
  • Grab your popcorn, coffee, ice cream, tea, tomorrow a Ghayal Sherni will be her Manju Sher😈🥳

Precap: Dramatic Zee's promo where Real & Feku Antra comes in with toofan.  Seems like 3 Bahus didnt put Halwa in front of her portrait. 🤣

Rants: 

Regarding Dye:

• I asked my mother who has sewing experience for 42 years  (Factory & American Sewing Shop, ) regarding the liquid blue color changing the red saree. 
  •  Showed my mum the clip. She said it possible for the red saree to change since the fabric is Georgette if the saree material was of thicker fabric it would have not been possible.  
  • The color red was a medium not darker shade of Red.
  • Note the gift box was in the sun for a long time the heat could penetrate in the gift box making the content dry. But if AJ inspects the box there should be some dye 
  • Nadan dyaan did a big mistake by not putting the saree to dry completely. 
  • The heat will make the color melt since the natural dying process was not used, it was not dried properly there are steps. 

Akshan

• Rama rama someone saves Jindal Saab from his Ghayal Sherni, she is going to BBB him left, right and center. For playing a game with her heart
  • No one has the right to play games with Guddan Akshat Jindal secured locked heart, not even her Jindal Saab they will not live empty handed without answering her. 
  • She is not kamzor when she is determined she is very dangerous. 
  • It was huritng both of them, but for her heart Guddan was protective? Because in her heart her Jindal Saab has made his place. 
  • After AJ's confession letter, Guddan Akshat Jindal will not leave any stone attached to claim her Prize her husband Akshat Jindal, if anyone comes in between her and him. She will chop their head off or claw them. 
  • Guddan Akshat Jindal used both her mind and heart to confront her hubby
  • Ghayal Sherni is very berry dangerous than Ghayal Sher, uff she turned her Sher by his arm to face him. AJ and Guddan have sort of role reversal and adapted each others habbit. 

Gudan 

• After reading the letter she was on cloud 9, she cherished and held the letter to her heart. To just be in the moment. She doesn't know if she has fallen in love with her husband, but she knows she cannot be wtih out him because he has become her habit and part of her. 

Akshat Jindal 

• He was a broken man, he didnt have words to confront his Gudiya regarding his fear coming true of rejection. Instead of confronting her he walked away, remembering his promise to her. 
  • Even though he was hurt, he took the blame on the broken engagement on himself, he couldnt let anyone badmouth his Wife because she is his heart. 
  • I loved how he picked up the letter from the ground, showing he values everything of hers, it wasnt just a letter it was his heart.

Dayan & Chorni

• Hope karma bites you big for playing with the hearts of your Saas & Saasurji 
  • When Chorni said " Foolproof plan" I was reminded of Pervy and laughed
  • I feel pity on them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs for the wu🤗

Loved ur rants❤️

Again a beautiful episode👍🏼this is the speciallity of guddu unlike other fl she didnt cry in close room and let ml do whatever he want instead she is sherni she bbb her sher and confront him she is not kamzor and thats the reason why their relation is strong becoz they end mu between them by talking with each other be in anger or in fight 👍🏼thats y no matter how many ways villains tries to separate them bt they end up making them closer😆

Indirectly its a message for everyone that dont let mu come between u and ur loved ones go and talk to them and if needed confront them by keeping ego and pride aside and thats the reason why i live these show and Akshan so much❤️they always adapt the realistic way which is less dramatic

About dayan she is indeed a naadan dayan in these planet right now she calls herself as a perfectionalist and she herself does mistake everytime doesnt she know the whole process of dying a cloth leave it she could simply change the saree bt she didnt 😆i was also remembering pervy when chorni refer their plan as foolproof🤣

Angu and revti were like ab qa bolu main bt i will support revti she was right Aj's choice is best warna kha mendak jaisi ankh wali choti lomdi and kha guddiya jaisi sherni😆loved how sherni went to bbb her sher both were hurt bt both cant see other one in pain😊

Waiting for today's episode

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

MATLAB mere ko ye samajh Nahi aata ki how can someone b so foolish ...Abe dayan agar wo pati patni hai to tujhe kya lagta hai ....wo ek doosre se BAAT b Nahi karenge chupchaap Shaadi Tod lenge ...

Had h yet MATLAB ...Khair koi Nahi. ...Tu Kar le Jo Karna h outcome hamko pata hai.....

N i wish ki hum shout Kar sake....

It's a boy n a girl both 🥳

Bus ab ho jaaayeeee....

Haaayeeeee...wait Nahi Hota yrr ....

We aise awsm analysis piku ji😘😘😘

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Thk u for the update dear ..u know jiya and i were thinking aj's love il b very possessive and dominating..ye tho pata hai budda obsessed hai guddu se..but after watching yesterdays epi i was so shocked seeing guddan so dominating and the way she was handling and bbb budda.. muje laga budda bohot dominating hoga but guddan tho sab ki baap nikli...jis tarike se confront kiya letter muh pe mari she s not going to give up on him nor she il let him take her and her lov for granted ..jo guddan ka hai wo usi ka rahega chahe class bench ho ya aj...madam bohot dominating hai aj se bi zyada..poor guy ka dil hurt hua jab guddan ne letter muh pe de mari kitna hurt ta... Ek baat tho pata chala sherni ko hurt huyi ya gussa aaya tho sherni sher ki zindagi nark banadegi..i just loved how she confronted and dominating him.

Edited by DearZindagi12 - 4 years ago
akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful anlaysis piku.. And loved your rants❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for doing the written dear 🤗

Well as much as my knowledge goes, if you mix powder dye in a Highly volatile solvent, & pour, it will pass the layers quickly & will also dry within seconds. 

Akshan's feeling were so beautifully portrayed 😳❤️

Jindal saab can't hurt his Guddiya & can't let anyone think bad about her either. So in the upcoming track, he will do all he can, so as to protect her from maximum hurt. 

& yes anything related to her is very valuable to him & hence we know he will break Antra's MS 😛

About Guddu, if she is so fierce now, when she hasn't realized her love, just imagine the Intensity by which it will multiply in the upcoming track as she will be realizing & identifying her feeling for her Jindal saab 😳

Dayan & Chorni ka kuch nahi ho sakta, they love getting those slaps from Akshan & they will keep getting so