@Bold I agree⭐️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

such a beautiful thread🤗

kavya1994 thumbnail

~Very nicely described Akshan's emotions Saranya👏⭐️

~The act of Jindal Saab of giving present a place before yourself & past little far away ❤️gave Guddan the much needed confidence to give back to Durga Jindal & that too with little raised voice👏No doubt, whether Akshat is physically with his Guddan or not, he always resides inside her in many forms

~That change of color of Durga's face shows that how hard the verbal slap of Guddan had hit herIt's high time Durga needed this reply from Guddan.

~Very well explained the positioning of photos done by Jindal Saab👏❤️

~Indeed the decorations are very beautiful😳& worth of appreciaton.

~Even I liked the fact that Akshat gave her a clarity on his intentions behind his both act. His nervousness was good to watch😆

~Guddiya unknowingly pour water on his husband's efforts of trying to confess his love to her, Akshat's reactions was must watch one🤣What a lame excuse it was!!.... adding intense jhadga too in that excuse😆

~I loved Akshat-Lakshmi scene more than Dadi-Guddan😃 I always craved for this scene where Lakshmi make his SaasurJi understand that he should confess his feelings to her SaasuMaa & finally I got it😛Lakshmi finally earned the trust in Akshat's eyes👍🏼

~Loved the way Lakshmi made her SaasuMaa understand to accept Jindal Saab's love with open arms and reciprocate to it❤️ She also cleared her confusion regarding the answer by saying her heart will give her all the answers 👏😳and that hug... Awwww

~Wonderful post👏Shots captured were amazing⭐️👏

~Is that 84296592_ _ someone's contact number or you typed it randomly?

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Love is a beautiful feelingsmiley27When you have to confess your feelings before your love,your heart will beat faster for them,butterflies will start to tease your tummy,nervousness will invade your whole body & all you feel is a kind of absolute blisssmiley27In this episode,we saw all these symptoms in our Akshansmiley15Akshan are deeply in Love with e/osmiley43& are struggling to confess the same to e/osmiley39Nishika enacted Akshan who are in love but struggling to express their feelings before e/o so so wonderfullysmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

STARS OF THE EPISODE : Akshan along with the Love Gurus, Dadi & Laxmi Bahusmiley31smiley10

- I loved how Guddan replied back to Durga explaining the truth that She, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is Akshat's present and relations can be built only in presentsmiley40smiley32We can reminisce Ateet ki haseeen yaadeinsmiley14 I loved how she said she was able to heal his past wounds to an extentsmiley14Yup Guddan Aapse yeh zarur ho paaya hai aur woh bhi bahut hi ache sesmiley32Proud of you dearsmiley31

- It was such a PERFECT SHOT nasmiley10where u can see Present & Past in one framesmiley32

- I loved how CV's very thoughtfully placed both portraits in balconysmiley20smiley10smiley32smiley32Akshan's room represent their present and future but the balcony is very much part of their room which now have their pasts in the form of Antra & Guddan's Mom's protraitssmiley14But the difference is there is a door in b/w their room and balcony which makes them separate with e/o just like our Past with Present & Futuresmiley20Guddan said it right Akshat just gave the right place to their pasts & present + futuresmiley10Just like the balcony is very much part of their room, their pasts will always have their own place in their lifesmiley14This is totally my POV wrt this change done by Jindal Saabsmiley17

- Just for appreciating the arrangements for Akshan's engagementsmiley40Beautifulsmiley42Team behind this eye pleasing sight deservessmiley10smiley32 White represents Purity & Innocence smiley27 + Pink represents Affection & Sweetnesssmiley27 Hope our Akshan's new journey do have all the combo smiley31

- Them getting lost in each other's eyessmiley43smiley42

- For appreciating the beauty of these shotssmiley27

- I just loved how Jindal Saab cleared that the appreciation he gave for her food was genuinesmiley9 & she understood his sachai & apologised toosmiley32smiley31

"WOH JAGAH AB TUMHARI HAI GUDDAN......MAINE TOH BASS ATEET KO ATEET KI JAGAH RAKHI HAI..... VARTAMAAN KO DEKHNE KI KOSHISH KI HAI...."

- This dialogue made my dil so content and happysmiley14smiley19 I loved how once again Akshat made it clear that He, Akshat Jindal, Her Jindal Saab is ready to move on with his present and future with Her, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, His Wifesmiley40smiley41He declared the sach that That Spl Place Belongs To His Guddan, She deserves & earned her own place in His heart foreversmiley27smiley19 Haq se Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley31

- Another beautiful moment smiley27Flowers showering on Akshansmiley42How many of you remembered Akshan's meeting in temple?smiley17Ek spl thank u for the servants jinke takrane se we got this anmol momentsmiley20

- Akshat Jindal getting lost in His Guddan for the 84296592th Timesmiley43smiley39Just look at that smile yaarsmiley9

- They are in their own little world, poori duniya se bekhabar......smiley43smiley42

- Akshan's sir takraana is so habitual nowsmiley37Like I said in My Parallel Thread, Akshat ko aadat ho gayi hai unke aise spl moments kasmiley14Suna nahi unhone kya kaha....smiley17When she said Sorry, he replied "Hota rehta hai"smiley15

- OMG Jindal Saab aap kinna darte hai apne biwi ji sesmiley37Just look at that nervous Akshat who is once again playing with his blazer's button just like that day when he was struggling to confesssmiley39

- Finally Akshat found a way to talk or should I say confess with the help of his virtual friendsmiley37He looked so damm nervous while saying "Sach....Sacha wala Pyaar...." smiley37That Stammering in b/w was on pointsmiley10smiley32Just look at his face it reflects the tension his heart and brain is going through atmsmiley37

- Appreciate The Height Difference pleasesmiley43smiley42

- Kya yaar Guddan banda pehle se hi inna nervous tha ki kaise confess karu aur aapne unke bacha hua confidence ko bhi paani mein phek dia by saying "Pyaar toh katai nahi ho sakta hai na....." smiley37smiley37Just look at that questioning eyes of Akshat saying "Q?? Q nahi ho sakta....?? Mereko hua hai....Tumse....."smiley37smiley37

- And this was the final blowsmiley37where she adviced him to say to his friend not to confess bcz there is no chance of love in b/w their fightssmiley36 Her "Izhaar na hi karein....pyaar ki jagah nahi hoti...." was already hitting him badly when she asked for his POV in the samesmiley37

- Dekho na Hamare Jindal Saab ko Awwwwwsmiley31Nishant beautifully enacted Akshat's feelings throughout the scenessmiley10smiley32

- Laxmi bahu ki 1000 ki shart ki baat made me roflsmiley37I am loving this Love Guru's teamsmiley16Aap donom Dil le lo❤️🤗

- Loved both scenes - Guddan - Dadi onesmiley10 & Akshat - Laxmi bahu onesmiley10A Big hug to both Love Gurus for pushing hamare naadaan Akshan to follow the Path of Love Confessionssmiley32smiley31

- Loved how Laxmi Bahu went to talk to Akshat & she genuinely samjhofied his Sasur with a simple baat - Since he is AJ who do talk directly similarly he also needs to confess his love for His Guddan directly then only he will get his answer from hersmiley10smiley32

- I loved how Akshat showed that immense trust in their Laxmi bahu to deliver his message & gift for His Guddansmiley14smiley32

- Guddan ne Dadi ko "Maaji" bulayasmiley40smiley41*Happy Tears*smiley19CV's I love u guyssmiley27 & thank u for fulfilling my another wishsmiley31

- Loved how Daadi tried to give an insight to Guddan what Her Lalla wanted to convey indirectly & that realisation followed by nervousness that hit Guddan was so well enacted by Kanikasmiley10smiley32

- What a growth in Laxmi bahu yaar....!!!! smiley14What a tremendous growth as a charactersmiley10She not only delivered Her Sasur's letter & gift to her Sasumaa but also patiently samjhofied Guddan to understand Akshat's feelings, Her feelings & get an answer from her own dilsmiley32

- Best moment was that when she asked Guddan to say "Aapse Na Ho Paayega" when her zubaan was not delivering the samesmiley32It's so wonderful to watch the tagline that never left Guddan's zubaan whenever she was nervous now don't even dare to come out from her Zubaan all because of the Self Confidence she was given by Her Jindal Saabsmiley14smiley19

- I loved how Laxmi made Guddan remember that how strong is Akshan's relationship on the basis of understanding b/w them & asked her to confess her feelings before Akshat w/o any fearsmiley31That hug she gave to Guddan for pacifying her nervousness deserves Dilsmiley27 

- That fluttery feeling, nervousness, shaking of hands while receiving Akshat's Confession Letter, anxiety & overall happiness of Guddan's realisation along with that fear for the question for her from her Jindal Saab were very amazingly enacted by Kanika here in these scenessmiley10smiley32

Wow buddy super post ... 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Love is a beautiful feelingsmiley27When you have to confess your feelings before your love,your heart will beat faster for them,butterflies will start to tease your tummy,nervousness will invade your whole body & all you feel is a kind of absolute blisssmiley27In this episode,we saw all these symptoms in our Akshansmiley15Akshan are deeply in Love with e/osmiley43& are struggling to confess the same to e/osmiley39Nishika enacted Akshan who are in love but struggling to express their feelings before e/o so so wonderfullysmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

STARS OF THE EPISODE : Akshan along with the Love Gurus, Dadi & Laxmi Bahusmiley31smiley10

- I loved how Guddan replied back to Durga explaining the truth that She, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is Akshat's present and relations can be built only in presentsmiley40smiley32We can reminisce Ateet ki haseeen yaadeinsmiley14 I loved how she said she was able to heal his past wounds to an extentsmiley14Yup Guddan Aapse yeh zarur ho paaya hai aur woh bhi bahut hi ache sesmiley32Proud of you dearsmiley31

- It was such a PERFECT SHOT nasmiley10where u can see Present & Past in one framesmiley32

- I loved how CV's very thoughtfully placed both portraits in balconysmiley20smiley10smiley32smiley32Akshan's room represent their present and future but the balcony is very much part of their room which now have their pasts in the form of Antra & Guddan's Mom's protraitssmiley14But the difference is there is a door in b/w their room and balcony which makes them separate with e/o just like our Past with Present & Futuresmiley20Guddan said it right Akshat just gave the right place to their pasts & present + futuresmiley10Just like the balcony is very much part of their room, their pasts will always have their own place in their lifesmiley14This is totally my POV wrt this change done by Jindal Saabsmiley17

- Just for appreciating the arrangements for Akshan's engagementsmiley40Beautifulsmiley42Team behind this eye pleasing sight deservessmiley10smiley32 White represents Purity & Innocence smiley27 + Pink represents Affection & Sweetnesssmiley27 Hope our Akshan's new journey do have all the combo smiley31

- Them getting lost in each other's eyessmiley43smiley42

- For appreciating the beauty of these shotssmiley27

- I just loved how Jindal Saab cleared that the appreciation he gave for her food was genuinesmiley9 & she understood his sachai & apologised toosmiley32smiley31

"WOH JAGAH AB TUMHARI HAI GUDDAN......MAINE TOH BASS ATEET KO ATEET KI JAGAH RAKHI HAI..... VARTAMAAN KO DEKHNE KI KOSHISH KI HAI...."

- This dialogue made my dil so content and happysmiley14smiley19 I loved how once again Akshat made it clear that He, Akshat Jindal, Her Jindal Saab is ready to move on with his present and future with Her, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, His Wifesmiley40smiley41He declared the sach that That Spl Place Belongs To His Guddan, She deserves & earned her own place in His heart foreversmiley27smiley19 Haq se Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley31

- Another beautiful moment smiley27Flowers showering on Akshansmiley42How many of you remembered Akshan's meeting in temple?smiley17Ek spl thank u for the servants jinke takrane se we got this anmol momentsmiley20

- Akshat Jindal getting lost in His Guddan for the 84296592th Timesmiley43smiley39Just look at that smile yaarsmiley9

- They are in their own little world, poori duniya se bekhabar......smiley43smiley42

- Akshan's sir takraana is so habitual nowsmiley37Like I said in My Parallel Thread, Akshat ko aadat ho gayi hai unke aise spl moments kasmiley14Suna nahi unhone kya kaha....smiley17When she said Sorry, he replied "Hota rehta hai"smiley15

- OMG Jindal Saab aap kinna darte hai apne biwi ji sesmiley37Just look at that nervous Akshat who is once again playing with his blazer's button just like that day when he was struggling to confesssmiley39

- Finally Akshat found a way to talk or should I say confess with the help of his virtual friendsmiley37He looked so damm nervous while saying "Sach....Sacha wala Pyaar...." smiley37That Stammering in b/w was on pointsmiley10smiley32Just look at his face it reflects the tension his heart and brain is going through atmsmiley37

- Appreciate The Height Difference pleasesmiley43smiley42

- Kya yaar Guddan banda pehle se hi inna nervous tha ki kaise confess karu aur aapne unke bacha hua confidence ko bhi paani mein phek dia by saying "Pyaar toh katai nahi ho sakta hai na....." smiley37smiley37Just look at that questioning eyes of Akshat saying "Q?? Q nahi ho sakta....?? Mereko hua hai....Tumse....."smiley37smiley37

- And this was the final blowsmiley37where she adviced him to say to his friend not to confess bcz there is no chance of love in b/w their fightssmiley36 Her "Izhaar na hi karein....pyaar ki jagah nahi hoti...." was already hitting him badly when she asked for his POV in the samesmiley37

- Dekho na Hamare Jindal Saab ko Awwwwwsmiley31Nishant beautifully enacted Akshat's feelings throughout the scenessmiley10smiley32

- Laxmi bahu ki 1000 ki shart ki baat made me roflsmiley37I am loving this Love Guru's teamsmiley16Aap donom Dil le lo❤️🤗

- Loved both scenes - Guddan - Dadi onesmiley10 & Akshat - Laxmi bahu onesmiley10A Big hug to both Love Gurus for pushing hamare naadaan Akshan to follow the Path of Love Confessionssmiley32smiley31

- Loved how Laxmi Bahu went to talk to Akshat & she genuinely samjhofied his Sasur with a simple baat - Since he is AJ who do talk directly similarly he also needs to confess his love for His Guddan directly then only he will get his answer from hersmiley10smiley32

- I loved how Akshat showed that immense trust in their Laxmi bahu to deliver his message & gift for His Guddansmiley14smiley32

- Guddan ne Dadi ko "Maaji" bulayasmiley40smiley41*Happy Tears*smiley19CV's I love u guyssmiley27 & thank u for fulfilling my another wishsmiley31

- Loved how Daadi tried to give an insight to Guddan what Her Lalla wanted to convey indirectly & that realisation followed by nervousness that hit Guddan was so well enacted by Kanikasmiley10smiley32

- What a growth in Laxmi bahu yaar....!!!! smiley14What a tremendous growth as a charactersmiley10She not only delivered Her Sasur's letter & gift to her Sasumaa but also patiently samjhofied Guddan to understand Akshat's feelings, Her feelings & get an answer from her own dilsmiley32

- Best moment was that when she asked Guddan to say "Aapse Na Ho Paayega" when her zubaan was not delivering the samesmiley32It's so wonderful to watch the tagline that never left Guddan's zubaan whenever she was nervous now don't even dare to come out from her Zubaan all because of the Self Confidence she was given by Her Jindal Saabsmiley14smiley19

- I loved how Laxmi made Guddan remember that how strong is Akshan's relationship on the basis of understanding b/w them & asked her to confess her feelings before Akshat w/o any fearsmiley31That hug she gave to Guddan for pacifying her nervousness deserves Dilsmiley27 

- That fluttery feeling, nervousness, shaking of hands while receiving Akshat's Confession Letter, anxiety & overall happiness of Guddan's realisation along with that fear for the question for her from her Jindal Saab were very amazingly enacted by Kanika here in these scenessmiley10smiley32

Wow buddy super post ... 👏 Yes Love guru Daadi ma laxmi bahu.🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

such a beautiful thread🤗

Thank u Shailu🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

~Very nicely described Akshan's emotions Saranya👏⭐️

Thank U Kavya🤗

~The act of Jindal Saab of giving present a place before yourself & past little far away ❤️gave Guddan the much needed confidence to give back to Durga Jindal & that too with little raised voice👏No doubt, whether Akshat is physically with his Guddan or not, he always resides inside her in many forms

Well said⭐️👏

~That change of color of Durga's face shows that how hard the verbal slap of Guddan had hit herIt's high time Durga needed this reply from Guddan.

Patha nahi isko har baar muh pe zorr se beizzati milne ka baad bhi akal q nahi aata🤪Apne aap ko kuch zyada hi smart samjhane ki bhool kar rakhi hai isne🤣

~Very well explained the positioning of photos done by Jindal Saab👏❤️

Thank u for noticing & appreciating yaar❤️

~Indeed the decorations are very beautiful😳& worth of appreciaton.

~Even I liked the fact that Akshat gave her a clarity on his intentions behind his both act. His nervousness was good to watch😆

Jindal Saab ko aise nervous dekh humko bada maza aaya🤣

~Guddiya unknowingly pour water on his husband's efforts of trying to confess his love to her, Akshat's reactions was must watch one🤣What a lame excuse it was!!.... adding intense jhadga too in that excuse😆

Nishant nailed those expressions of a person whose fav candy is snatched away right before his eyes⭐️🤣

~I loved Akshat-Lakshmi scene more than Dadi-Guddan😃 I always craved for this scene where Lakshmi make his SaasurJi understand that he should confess his feelings to her SaasuMaa & finally I got it😛Lakshmi finally earned the trust in Akshat's eyes👍🏼

Laxmi's character growth was beautifully written, CV's deserve👏I loved the fact that Laxmi said what she wanted to convey through simple baatein with due respect for her Sasurji and bow down her head once finished her words👏Detailing at best⭐️

~Loved the way Lakshmi made her SaasuMaa understand to accept Jindal Saab's love with open arms and reciprocate to it❤️ She also cleared her confusion regarding the answer by saying her heart will give her all the answers 👏😳and that hug... Awwww

Their dosti is precious⭐️

~Wonderful post👏Shots captured were amazing⭐️👏

Thank u once again Kavya❤️

~Is that 84296592_ _ someone's contact number or you typed it randomly?

Random number which I just typed on my keyboard🤣when u asked I went back and checked kahi maine 10 digit toh nahi daal dia🤪Phir patha chala I only typed 8 digits🤣🤣

My replies In @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Wow buddy super post ... 👏 Yes Love guru Daadi ma laxmi bahu.🤗

Thank U Barenya🤗