Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So I got to thinking about this when I saw this recent post of Twinkle's with Akki and it made me smile. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byz-wpdFh-6/?igshid=j1uh7dj6w72o

I see love between them, feel it between Ajay and Kajol too. If one or both partners are sleeping around with the consent and understanding of the other partner does it mean they have less love? Is the love less in an open relationship? Is Alia wrong to only want emotional fidelity?

Somedays I feel that such relationships are dysfunctional but if two people are happy and able to make it work then isn't it functional? 

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If they are going on with other partner s how come they love each other .Few years back dint twinkle slap Akshay and Priyanka for having affair .... What I feel being with each other for many years they keep forgiving each other for kids and fame.... that's love....being each other s support.

But I don't think open relationship can provide peace to people .It can lead to depression or divorce.Look at maliaka I think she had open relationship with arbaaz .But eventually she fell for Arjun Kapoor because as a woman she wanted love loyalty and peace .

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

It can be tried but i have seen very soon jealousy overtakes u... like people think its cool to try such stuff out and they are smart enough to get it done successfully but in most cases, it fails after few months. And with it love also ends. Because partners start comparing between them and sleeping partners. jealously and doubt are 2 things whichcan break any strong relationships. And open relationship is most vulnerable.

Very few tyms such things are successful 

There is no happiness in open relationship. Committment is what matters.  If one cant commit then dont committ and sleeping around is better when one is not in relationship. If one gets in relationship, and  still sleep around  , that person is pathetic in my opinion and partner is perfect doormat. Dont get married if u want new main course every week😆atleast its better than the crap called open relationship. No strings attached fun

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There is no happiness in open relationships. Might as well not have one than having such a dysfunctional one. Twinkle wanted to walk out but her mother gave her the example of her life and tied her down. Others might have their own reasons like Kajol herself was from a broken family and wanted herself and her kids to have a family to fall back upon. That is the main reason she stayed in a joint family for so many years and was/is closer to ajay's family than he was/is.

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for your replies! 

Edited by KhaanaBaDosh - 4 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Never been in shitty love relationships so can't give an analysis. But I think in picture below, more than love there is sense of familiarity, level of comfort and acceptance of their flaws. Plus reputation has to be upheld. 

Otherwise, I don't think any normal couple would go for open relationships.

https://twitter.com/mrsfunnybones/status/1140609692340670465?s=19

I hope this is the picture you are talking about.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Apny ko to bus pani nikalna ha😆

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

I have another question, my parents have found this guy for marriage, who has a foreign citizenship. That's his usp. While I have recently graduated from some University in India and just got into a well paying job(6 figure/month after tax). I know I will live off comfortably.

My parents want me to marry and move to a developed country. While I don't really find the guy interesting and I want to concentrate on my career. I know if I move there, my future will definitely be good, but it won't be solely because of me. And then there would be added responsibility with marriage, is it worth it?

No no.... u marry a guy whom u like and bond well...and have some topics likings on which u can talk... u hv to spend whole life with him.... husband should be good friend also... money and country is not everything ... 

If u dont find anybody interesting it means ur not ready to marry yet and want to enjoy single hood more... 

There are lot of ppl who go to usa and feel lonely...

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

I have another question, my parents have found this guy for marriage, who has a foreign citizenship. That's his usp. While I have recently graduated from some University in India and just got into a well paying job(6 figure/month after tax). I know I will live off comfortably.

My parents want me to marry and move to a developed country. While I don't really find the guy interesting and I want to concentrate on my career. I know if I move there, my future will definitely be good, but it won't be solely because of me. And then there would be added responsibility with marriage, is it worth it?

Do you want to wait and fall for someone? Even if romantic love does not concern you atleast choose someone who will not bore you.