I think Preeta and Karan will get married at Preeta Prithvi wedding

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As per the new promo Preeta and Prithvi are about to get married in 10 days ( which is atleast a few months on the show). I guess that is the reason Rishabh had to married off to Sherlyn to take him out of the list of possibilities, however, I'm afraid that if Preeta and Karan do get married now..... it ain't gonna workout for them in the long run.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheM5393

As per the new promo Preeta and Prithvi are about to get married in 10 days ( which is atleast a few months on the show). I guess that is the reason Rishabh had to married off to Sherlyn to take him out of the list of possibilities, however, I'm afraid that if Preeta and Karan do get married now..... it ain't gonna workout for them in the long run.

Well actually after rakhi ordered that rishabh marry sherlin in 15 days time, they got them married within the month, so maybe they'll do the same with prithvi-preeta, but for sure they won't have preeta marry prithvi. They already ruined things by marrying rishabh to sherlin given there was all this build up of a love triangle since the past year and a half so I find it odd how anti-climatic they made the love triangle by having rishabh marry sherlin so he can't pursue/ think about preeta anymore given how sanskaari he is LOL! I haven't seen this new promo so will go search on insta, but these writers have already screwed over viewers by showing sherlin-prithvi succeed in their plan of marrying rishabh to sherlin after making us wait 1 and a half years thinking eventually she will be exposed at the mandap, so now they have to tread carefully and not screw us over with the female lead.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also think Karan will end up marry Preeta. 

I think in this 10 days Karan will learn the truth (Preeta is innocent, Sherlyn really put a bomb in his mother handbag, Sherlyn kidnap Preeta's mother etc etc) so he will end up reach Preeta and Prithvi wedding and will sit at his place in the mandap.

But there is one thing which is bothering me. When Preeta's mother was kidnapped she recognized Prithvi's voice so how can she agree now to marry her daughter to him ?? I mean she clearly said "yeh to Prithvi ki awaaz hai" so please don't tell me she wasn't sure and now think she misunderstand ?!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I also think Karan will end up marry Preeta. 

I think in this 10 days Karan will learn the truth (Preeta is innocent, Sherlyn really put a bomb in his mother handbag, Sherlyn kidnap Preeta's mother etc etc) so he will end up reach Preeta and Prithvi wedding and will sit at his place in the mandap.

But there is one thing which is bothering me. When Preeta's mother was kidnapped she recognized Prithvi's voice so how can she agree now to marry her daughter to him ?? I mean she clearly said "yeh to Prithvi ki awaaz hai" so please don't tell me she wasn't sure and now think she misunderstand ?!

Everyone excluding the vamp duo are complete and utter numties so don't be shocked. 

Pratyu_29 thumbnail

I think karan and preeta wont get married now .Moreover unless elder brother risabh marries karan will not marry.

Only after knowing sherlyn  and prithvi's truth they(mahesh luthra) may announce Risabh and Preeta's marriage(thats the reason why mahesh knows risabh loves preeta).

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratyu_29

I think karan and preeta wont get married now .Moreover unless elder brother risabh marries karan will not marry.

Only after knowing sherlyn  and prithvi's truth they(mahesh luthra) may announce Risabh and Preeta's marriage(thats the reason why mahesh knows risabh loves preeta).

Unfortunately it is the case that karan will in fact marry her for revenge forcefully on the day she is meant to marry prithvi.

They spent 1 and a half years building up the love triangle to nothing. Rishabh is married to sherlin and now hates preeta and now karan will marry preeta for revenge. So where on earth will the love triangle fit in here in this scenario? What was the point of showing all that from the beginning since promos that a big part of the main story is the love triangle between preeta and the two Luthra brothers when it culminated into what it is today? Absolute waste of audiences time and patience. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Pratyu_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Unfortunately it is the case that karan will in fact marry her for revenge forcefully on the day she is meant to marry prithvi.

They spent 1 and a half years building up the love triangle to nothing. Rishabh is married to sherlin and now hates preeta and now karan will marry preeta for revenge. So where on earth will the love triangle fit in here in this scenario? What was the point of showing all that from the beginning since promos that a big part of the main story is the love triangle between preeta and the two Luthra brothers when it culminated into what it is today? Absolute waste of audiences time and patience. 

yeah it may happen .nice point .I haven't given a thought in this scenario. Karan may marry to take revenge.but how come sarla will accept? Writers can just do anything.

TheM5393 thumbnail

I feel like such a soothsayer because of this post....... lol

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratyu_29

yeah it may happen .nice point .I haven't given a thought in this scenario. Karan may marry to take revenge.but how come sarla will accept? Writers can just do anything.

He'll do it by force or typical groom swapping.... never mind the logic that dheeraj is visibly shorter than sanjay (or whatever the name of prithvi actor is), ITV writers are capable of ignoring logic. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

I don't think groom swap will happen, I have this feeling that it would be Rishabh who would bring the police at the wedding to take Prithvi away (but no actual pardafash) and Karan will marry Preeta. Or something along that line.