Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Looks like it’s trouble time for Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna star cast. Yesterday, we told you that Tanvi Dogra, who essays the role of Kavita Mittal, has opted out of the show as she was not very pleased with the way her character was shaping up. And today, we have come to know that 3 more actors from the show have been shown the door.   

Ayub Khan, Tina Phillip, Purva Parag will be seen no longer in the show. As you know, Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna is all set for a revamp, citing low TRPs, and the makers have decided to give it a one last try before pulling the plugs off. So, under the new scheme of things, these characters don’t fit in because the show will be more focused on the lead pair- Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam.

Surprisingly, these changes were made overnight and the actors were told to exit immediately from the show. In fact, a new promo with Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam has been shot yesterday, introducing the revamped version. We will shortly bring to you the details of the storyline, post the revamp.   

Talking about Tanvi exiting the show, she spoke to us exclusively and confirmed the news of leaving the show. She had said, "Yes, I will no more be a part of the show but it's the channel's decision as they are doing some major changes in the storyline and I am happy with their decision.” While Tanvi seems to be okay with the exit, we wonder if the case is same with Ayub, Tina and Purva.

@bold are they serious? Zain and Shrenu kab se lead pair hogaye?

This is disgusting if they pair Janvi with Kabir.

No sanctity to relationships! Sis!!

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

If there's no PK, who will be janhvi's target?

I don't assume janhvi will turn positive as she's a bhram.

But ema angle better not affect janhvi much,  cuz she never cared for Dhruv.  I guess she'll say,  chalo acha Hua, peecha chuta

I think they will drop revenge motive. Otherwise why PK will leave? If no new heroine enters opposite Kabir then they will have to make Jhanvi positive. If kabir jhanvi love story is on cards, then Jhanvi will  cry a little over her husband's treachery  then Kabir will console her , then love can blossom between them.

Another theory is ,Jhanvi killed PK , and others because they killed her sister as well. Now, kabir after losing kavya ayush gets to know about jhanvi , jhanvi vs kabir happens. Either kabir kills her or sends her to jail. 

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@bold are they serious? Zain and Shrenu kab se lead pair hogaye?

This is disgusting if they pair Janvi with Kabir.

No sanctity to relationships! Sis!!

Tell me about it.  Will the makers start a love story for janhvi and kabir only for the sake of trp? disgusting.

But I hope not.  They can bring new entries for both of them.  And show one upmanship against the other.  No need to pair them up. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omggg some of the good actors are being chucked out.. I liked ayub sir and tina😭

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tell me about it.  Will the makers start a live story for janhvi and kabir only for the sake of trp? disgusting.

But I hope not.  They can bring new entries for both of them.  And show one upmanship against the other.  No need to pair them up. 

Better they shut the shop now!

I have never seen this kind of shit in any other show ever before.

I am beyond disgusted 🤢🤢🤢

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Till date i was Watching the show as show and was loving the character  janhvi nd now sorry i will disappoint you guys because i love shrenu's acting skill so will watch the changes whole hearted and if they show any mahantaa coming then definitely i will quit it. . . . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense? What's wrong with the channel? Why wud they remove Ayub sir? He was the driving force of the show.

It wud be ridiculous if they make shrenu-zain a pair. Oh janruv sank before take off.😭

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kala16

What nonsense? What's wrong with the channel? Why wud they remove Ayub sir? He was the driving force of the show.

It wud be ridiculous if they make shrenu-zain a pair. Oh janruv sank before take off.😭

There was no janruv 😆 In show, but only in imagination. 

But you are right.  This is ridiculous.  If the show shuts shop,  I think it will be the fastest one to do so.  Sp has so many new shows lined up. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There was no janruv 😆 In show, but only in imagination. 

But you are right.  This is ridiculous.  If the show shuts shop,  I think it will be the fastest one to do so.  Sp has so many new shows lined up. 

I think by 1 or 2 weeks they will shut the shop. Revamp will definitely not work. What Trps do they expect at 7. I stopped watching SP channel after EBP. Many shows in others channels are running with low Trps. A beautiful show has been destroyed. How pathetic it is !!!!

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think Jaanvi's truth will be revealed so soon. In Tamil version PK, went to Ashram and he returned to his house after a long days. Maybe this PK will be sent to jail . 

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago