Ayub Khan, Tina Phillip, Purva Parag Disappear Overnight From The Show

Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like it’s trouble time for Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna star cast. Yesterday, we told you that Tanvi Dogra, who essays the role of Kavita Mittal, has opted out of the show as she was not very pleased with the way her character was shaping up. And today, we have come to know that 3 more actors from the show have been shown the door.   

Ayub Khan, Tina Phillip, Purva Parag will be seen no longer in the show. As you know, Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna is all set for a revamp, citing low TRPs, and the makers have decided to give it a one last try before pulling the plugs off. So, under the new scheme of things, these characters don’t fit in because the show will be more focused on the lead pair- Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam.

Surprisingly, these changes were made overnight and the actors were told to exit immediately from the show. In fact, a new promo with Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam has been shot yesterday, introducing the revamped version. We will shortly bring to you the details of the storyline, post the revamp.   

Talking about Tanvi exiting the show, she spoke to us exclusively and confirmed the news of leaving the show. She had said, "Yes, I will no more be a part of the show but it's the channel's decision as they are doing some major changes in the storyline and I am happy with their decision.” While Tanvi seems to be okay with the exit, we wonder if the case is same with Ayub, Tina and Purva.

Wow this is shocking 😆

What kind of revamp happening ??

Oh God! If its Kabir Jhanvi pair, then definitely its shocking. Now I am really interested to know the plotline. But if PK not there, then even the revenge theme must be dropped. By that logic, what will they show? Love story? Anyway let's see I am low-key excited to know what they are trying to do now😆.

Don't know who spread this types of rumors. What was the channel expectation at 7 pm slot. Did the channel expect this show may get no 1 position. If this show has been allowed to run as like at the beginning, it would have reached the good rates within 50 episodes. All are collapsed by somebody ( channel or PH)

Originally posted by amrutha131

Looks like it’s trouble time for Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna star cast. Yesterday, we told you that Tanvi Dogra, who essays the role of Kavita Mittal, has opted out of the show as she was not very pleased with the way her character was shaping up. And today, we have come to know that 3 more actors from the show have been shown the door.   

Ayub Khan, Tina Phillip, Purva Parag will be seen no longer in the show. As you know, Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna is all set for a revamp, citing low TRPs, and the makers have decided to give it a one last try before pulling the plugs off. So, under the new scheme of things, these characters don’t fit in because the show will be more focused on the lead pair- Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam.

Surprisingly, these changes were made overnight and the actors were told to exit immediately from the show. In fact, a new promo with Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam has been shot yesterday, introducing the revamped version. We will shortly bring to you the details of the storyline, post the revamp.   

Talking about Tanvi exiting the show, she spoke to us exclusively and confirmed the news of leaving the show. She had said, "Yes, I will no more be a part of the show but it's the channel's decision as they are doing some major changes in the storyline and I am happy with their decision.” While Tanvi seems to be okay with the exit, we wonder if the case is same with Ayub, Tina and Purva.

Didn't some of us see this coming?

It's a shame,  ayub khan is such a wonderful actor

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by krithi1990

Don't know who spread this types of rumors. What was the channel expectation at 7 pm slot. Did the channel expect this show may get no 1 position. If this show has been allowed to run as like at the beginning, it would have reached the good rates within 50 episodes. All are collapsed by somebody ( channel or PH)

Channel n PH both 

PH did not use the casts  properly Specially Zain 

I know Shrenu was talking about dhamaka and ishaan tweeted about major changes but show without pk will be so difficult to watch

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Oh God! If its Kabir Jhanvi pair, then definitely its shocking. Now I am really interested to know the plotline. But if PK not there, then even the revenge theme must be dropped. By that logic, what will they show? Love story? Anyway let's see I am low-key excited to know what they are trying to do now😆.

In that case,  are they going to tapkaofy Dhruv?

Originally posted by Amy142

In that case,  are they going to tapkaofy Dhruv?

Love triangle, or he can get his mistress, since he married jhanvi not pooja, he is technically not married to her as well. Now , if there is jo PK then no revenge. Jhanvi will turn positive. Kavya will leave. So Kabir Jhanvi story can be shown. I am assuming this, because I didn't see this coming 😆. 

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Love triangle, or he can get his mistress, since he married jhanvi not pooja, he is technically not married to her as well. Now , if there is jo PK then no revenge. Jhanvi will turn positive. Kavya will leave. So Kabir Jhanvi story can be shown. I am assuming this, because I didn't see this coming 😆. 

If there's no PK, who will be janhvi's target?

I don't assume janhvi will turn positive as she's a bhram.

But ema angle better not affect janhvi much,  cuz she never cared for Dhruv.  I guess she'll say,  chalo acha Hua, peecha chuta

What kind of revamp are they going to show by showing doors to such wonderful actors? 

The show won't be that interesting without PK. 👎👎👎👎