Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The channel has gone crazy. What TRP did it expect? That too from a show of different concept? It should have let EBSS run with the original story for 100 episodes. Then if the TRPs were still stuck at 0.6-0.7 it could have shut it. All shows on the slot are getting the same TRPs. At the time of World Cup, how are they expecting high TRP?

Ananya none of the SP shows are getting below 1. 

DTHJ is getting below 1 for the last two weeks. But it's Guls show.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IshRaian

The channel has to accommodate Sanjivani by July end. Maybe they are giving this show one last shot. Same happened with KarnSangini. Unfortunately that show dropped even further after StarPlus’s revamp and the show was axed in record 3 months. Heard that even Jasmin Bhasin has quit Happy show. 

First of all this show got the negative vibes before on air by the particular fans for the producer's Instagram reply.. The makers should have thought about some shows condition due to the rejection of the fans request. They must have taken the needed actions before telecast the show. Kavya character was not liked and targeted by the particular fans and the viewers. Frankly  I didn't like her acting especially her speaking style. From the day 1  this show faced so many negativity. The show must  contain the good stuff to survive. Unfortunately the story and couple characters could not get the proper appreciation from the viewers. According to me a good romantic show can reach the people so easily rather than the revenge topic at 7 pm slot. These are the major drawback of this show progress. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Prime time fully booked. All shows doing well. Only 7 pm and 7:30 pm shows are in major danger. 

Ooh...I see, so shrenu show replaced by surbhi show?

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Prime time fully booked. All shows doing well. Only 7 pm and 7:30 pm shows are in major danger. 

YHM Slot will go to Sanjeevani ..may be .. or DTH may be ...

Kuch bhi kar lo.. 7 pm , 7.30 PM wont get TRP like prime time during weekdays ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Kuch bhi kar lo.. 7 pm , 7.30 PM wont get TRP like prime time during weekdays ..

YHM not going off air. Both Divyanka and Sandip confirmed that the show is doing extremely well at 10:30 pm slot. So no. 

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

YHM used to be No.1/2 show on StarPlus when it aired at 7:30 pm. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Ananya none of the SP shows are getting below 1. 

DTHJ is getting below 1 for the last two weeks. But it's Guls show.

I know that Kala, but SP is not a bankrupt channel. It is the highest rated channel.

If it can let IB run for so long, when rival ISA used to get double the TRP, then what's the problem with EBSS?

At least give 100 episodes with original story? SP let POW, Dahleez, good shows run with low TRPs for 100 epis. 

I am not saying run the show with low TRPs forever, just till 100 epis, so that we get the original story.  The show started so well, I just want Dipti's original script.

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Ooh...I see, so shrenu show replaced by surbhi show?

Happy is a more probable candidate. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

YHM not going off air. Both Divyanka and Sandip confirmed that the show is doing extremely well at 10:30 pm slot. So no. 

Let see...I saif May be 

Sanjivani Producer wont take 7.30 slot according to me .. but who knows ....

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

First of all this show got the negative vibes before on air by the particular fans for the producer's Instagram reply.. The makers should have thought about some shows condition due to the rejection of the fans request. They must have taken the needed actions before telecast the show. Kavya character was not liked and targeted by the particular fans and the viewers. Frankly  I didn't like her acting especially her speaking style. From the day 1  this show faced so many negativity. The show must  contain the good stuff to survive. Unfortunately the story and couple characters could not get the proper appreciation from the viewers. According to me a good romantic show can reach the people so easily rather than the revenge topic at 7 pm slot. These are the major drawback of this show progress. 

Not all shows can be about romance. Despite the show being in the Saas -bahu zone, it was slightly different since the lead had grey shades.