~~Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan....Ek Aag Ka Dariya Hai....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

13/6/19:

Age is just a number when it comes to falling in lovesmiley27When a person is in love, they just fall head over heels into that ocean of new feelings that make them smile unknowingly, imagine their love in every single person they meet, try to act & do crazy stuffs & above all they will be in a state of absolute blisssmiley42Such an overwhelming epi we got where we saw our Akshat Jindal, who call himself as an emotionless & khadus person was just swaying to the rhythm of PYAARsmiley27smiley42CV's dil le lo for giving us such a beautiful epi radiating Akshat's immense love for His Guddansmiley27smiley31Thank u for making us witness the growing intensity of Akshat's love & passion for His Guddan via his chote chote actions creating major badlaavzsmiley10smiley32

- Just look at that smile that came to Akshat's face when his mom told him that Guddan is making Chole Bhature {woh bhi olive oil mein, just like he lovessmiley2}only for him though she doesn't know how to make itsmiley42Such a Dil le lo momentsmiley27 

- So Jindal Saab loves desi khana like Chole Bhature too along with videshi khaana like Soup,Pasta & Bruschettasmiley17

- Ailaaaa Dadismiley3Kya dhakka dia aapne Jindal Saab ko smiley32 woh seedha kitchen counter pe pahunch gayeee shocking Guddansmiley37Aap Hamare Superstar Akshat Jindal ke Super Mommy hi hosmiley16smiley10

- Dadi & Laxmi shart lagofying wassmiley36 & the way Akshat was struggling to tell his dil ki baatsmiley37Oh God Kinna Pyaara lag raha tha Jindal Saab aise nervous and stammer karte huyesmiley17

- The way he ghumofied his baatein and asked her to allow him to help deservesmiley32Well Guddan sahi keh rahi thi Akshat aaj kal Guddan ke jaisi harkatein hi kar rahe haismiley39Pehle do baar gir gaye aur ab toh kitchen mein kaam karte waqt apron bhi nahi pehanasmiley3On the other side she was wearing his fav apron black waalismiley15Tauba Tauba yeh kya huwaaa?????smiley37smiley37

- I just loved how she agreed to him offering help and asked "Toh aap karenge ki hum karein?" and he replied "Saath mein karte hai"smiley9

- Akshan saath mein making Bhature was a treat to watchsmiley42The way both were stealing glances from e/osmiley43Guddan was having ajeeb feelings & it was written all over her facesmiley9 That second shot Ishhhhsmiley43smiley42*Sang Hoon Tere* was adding more feelswaaa to the scenessmiley10smiley32

- From asking her what wale eyelock to smiling at her wale eyelock, Ishhhhsmiley43smiley42

- The way he was admiring her as if his whole duniya revolves around hersmiley14& just look at that content smile adoring his lips watching His Sukoon, His Guddan so close to himsmiley42

- For Akshan's hand chemistrysmiley43smiley42

- Finally Bhature is ready with the joint efforts of Akshansmiley40smiley41So phula hua bhature just like their blooming love for e/o in their heartssmiley17{May be this sounds silly par haan mereko aisa laga so likh diasmiley9}

- Dadi aap na bass Pyaar hosmiley31The way she came to help her son to confess his feelings for her bahu 😆& Lol these epic reactions from Akshat trying to stop his mom were damm hilarioussmiley37

- That "Bhool gaya" was on point smiley37 & the way Akshat just escaped from kitchensmiley37Nishant you just nailed that scene yaarsmiley32smiley37

- Bechare ki haalat bahut kharab haismiley37Ghatkofying Paani in a go as if he was pyaasa & was tarassing for paani for yearssmiley37

- Jindal Saab's all these dil se koshish deserves Dilsmiley27He just don't want any type of galati while confessingsmiley14These efforts he is trying to take for his Guddan, for them were so cutesmiley9

- The immediate smile that came on his face while thinking Guddan will like him in this rangeen shirt, which she giftedsmiley9Gudiya ne Jindal Saab ko phir se gift dia kya iska matlab yeh hai ki jo bhi rangeen shirts inke pass hai sab Guddan ne diye including Date wala shirt bhi?smiley39And he is saving all rangeen kapde to surprise her on spl ocassions?smiley9

- I just loved how Akshat imagined Guddansmiley17

- Her compliments like "Kehar daal rahe ho" "Ache lag rahe hai" brings smile on his facesmiley27He craves for Her Tareefsmiley31

- In his imagination, The moment she said she will definitely find out the reason behind his rangeen avataar smiley37Just look at that Awwdorable Akshat's reaction saying main kaise kahu sach?smiley9

- That moment when he realised he was imagining His Guddansmiley9That sweet smile of realisation deserves Dilsmiley27

"Kuch Toh Hua Hai" Song sequence was so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le losmiley27smiley42

- Ayee hayee such a Dil le lo Shotsmiley42The way he is smiling wide while admiring her smiling face as if his whole world just lit up with her million dollar smilesmiley43smiley42

- This was such a Pyaara Momentsmiley27The way he hugged his mom & pulled her cheeks expressing his khushi, Awwwwsmiley31

*Kaala Teekas* for this precious smilesmiley14smiley33 Cutest Shotsmiley9

- He is so much lost in His Guddansmiley39,Look at the 5th shot he is drooling so lost, Ayeee Hayeeeesmiley43smiley42

- Please help this confused soulsmiley37smiley37

- This was the most hilarious momentsmiley37 He tried to feel her presence and end up falling over the sofasmiley37The way he struggled to get up on his feet made me roflsmiley37

- This was another hilarious momentsmiley37The way his face atkofied in that curtainsmiley36 & he was startled meri hasi rukh hi nahi rahi thismiley37

- Admiring your wifey & smiling on your ownsmiley27smiley42

- Getting lost in her smilesmiley43smiley42

- The moment he realised it's Laxmi bahu holding the glass, kya tezzi se he almost grabbed the glass & released his handssmiley37

- The most awwdorable momentsmiley17 the way he was trying to touch her nose to confirm her presencesmiley37I tell u Jindal Saab loves His Gudiya's Nose too much esp her laal nosesmiley43smiley37

"Yeh Gaana band karega koi....???? Kab se baj raha hai......"

- Hehehehe Gaane bajne lage hai Pyaar kesmiley36Bechara is soo damm confusedsmiley37

- When she asked the reason behind him wearing Jhatak colour, look at himsmiley37He was like ab main kya batavunga isse? woh bhi sabke saamne?smiley37

- After giving Guddan the anokha reason of Garmi behind his rangeen avataar just look at his facesmiley37He is not even convinced with his own reasoning & he might be thinking kya keh raha hu main yaar?🤣🤣

- That "Khaana daal de?" from her and "Daaliye" from him gave so hubby - wifey feels na?smiley17

- When Hubby Mode overpowered the Chef Mode In Akshatsmiley2,Dil se tareef nikal rahe the Apni Gudiya ke haath se bane Chole Bhature kasmiley17He was dil se enjoying the lazeez khanasmiley42

- If a guy looks at you just the way Akshat is looking at his Guddan & smile unknowingly just like Guddan's Jindal Saab then MARRY HIMsmiley14smiley31For that guy you will be his whole world just like Guddan is to Akshatsmiley27smiley42Dil Jaan & Jigar le lo shotssmiley27smiley42

- Guddan is making Jindal Saab fit and fine by making him walk around the bed for catching hersmiley37Guddan's Theme song was so perfect heresmiley10smiley32

"Aree Paani toh Pee lo"

- Just look at his face yaarsmiley14Mirchi Guddan kha rahi thi aur he was the one who was suffering badly watching her in takleefsmiley14Him desperately asking her to drink water twice shows the intensity at which her this harkat was hurting himsmiley13,Awwwwsmiley31smiley31

- Aise kon girta hai bhai?smiley39Just like Akshan, the way of them falling on bed are also Uniquesmiley17

- Beautysmiley42 Ishhhhsmiley43

- *Ahu *Ahu Jindal Saabsmiley43, Nazarein kidher atki hai aapki?smiley43& aap muskura q rahe hai?smiley39smiley43

- Just for the beauty of the shotsmiley43smiley42

14/6/19:

Love will take your test in various wayssmiley14When you will pass each test by conquering all the challenges, then your love will become eternalsmiley20You have to be strong for your partner, fight for them, fight for yourself against all the odds & thereby eliminating all the differences b/w two soulssmiley20Just like the title of the post says "Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan.....Ek Aag Ka Dariya Hai.....!!!"smiley14

- The way he was trying to wipe her tears with a slight smilesmiley42

- The way he pinned her twice was so passionatesmiley43smiley42It felt like he just wanted her to feel his dil ki feelings, he wanted her to know what is she for him, how much her presence is precious for him & how much he wants that sukoon wali smile on her facesmiley14smiley31

- The struggle of Akshat's zubaan to confess his feelings for her was so well enacted by Nishant that I felt the suffocation he was feeling atmsmiley14smiley32

"Pyaar hai Guddan.....Bahut....Bahut Pyaar hai Tumse....."

- Such a Dil le lo shot this was where he finally confessed what his dil wants tosmiley27smiley42 The detailing given by Nishant in this one shot deserves spl appreciationsmiley10smiley32His hands playing with the buttons of his blazer showing that nervousness when he confessedsmiley14smiley32 + that slight smile of satisfaction reflecting on his face indicates how much relief his dil was having atm with that confessionsmiley14smiley32 + that unshed tears of realisation that his zubaan had finally found words to express his feelingssmiley14smiley32

- Akshat was looking so handsome in this outfitsmiley16smiley42Appreciating Rangeen Avataar of Jindal Saabsmiley17smiley27

"Durga Bahu GUDDAN BILKUL BHI EK NAADAAN LADKI NAHI HAI INFACT WOH EK BOHAT HI MATURE AUR INTELLIGENT LADKI HAI....."

- Just look at his admiration for His Guddansmiley42smiley31I just loved how Akshat shunt Chudail with thissmiley40smiley32Nobody dares to bad mouth Sherni before Her Shersmiley15I just loved how he said her to daffa hoja smiley37 & stay away from me and my wife that too so politely with a calm Thank yousmiley16

- Akshan's Reflection Scene was so painfully beautifulsmiley19smiley32Ishq Nahi Aasan was just on pointsmiley10smiley31

"Kaash tum ek pal aur ruk jaati....jo kehna chahta tha main tumse woh sun paati....mera ehsaas mehsoos kar paati....Toh shyayad tum samajh paati YEH HUMDARDI NAHI HAI....PYAAR HAI...."

- This was so heart breaking to hear his all "kaash"smiley38I just loved how they merge dialogues of Akshan with e/o just like Her queries to his reflection were answered by him to her reflectionsmiley42It felt like another beautiful conversation b/w two soulssmiley27CV's dil le losmiley27smiley32

"Yeh Umar ka yeh Soch ka farak Inhein MAIN HAMARE BEECH MEIN DEEWAR NAHI BANNE DUNGA.....MAIN TUMHEIN APNA SACH SAMJHAVUNGA WOH BHI TUMHARE ANDAAZ MEIN...."

- Dialogue of the daysmiley40smiley41I just loved how he was determined to make her understand his feelings for her and was not giving any kind of attention to Chudail's words abt Umar & Soch Differencesmiley14smiley32

- Akshan selecting engagement rings was a treat to watchsmiley42

- When Duniya says Akshan's soch and pasand differs, here are they proving them wrong by having such a strong similarity in their thoughts & likes smiley40smiley41Just like Akshat said along with time their likes and soch will meet, the do sire of dhaaga will meetsmiley14And see it has started with such a beautiful spl momentsmiley20

- Their rings looked classy & elegantsmiley42Cant wait for Akshan's engagementsmiley27

- Hamare Sharmile Akshansmiley37when Jeweller bhaisaab said their soch and pasand meets means sone pe suhaga smiley17

- Like I always say Jindal Saab gives perfect expressions, this was exactly my reaction towards Guddan's nalayak dosts who keep on mocking Her Jindal Saabsmiley14

In Todayz epi Sherni dhulofied them perfectlysmiley40smiley41Was waiting for Sherni's Uproar for protecting Her Sher's honour & respectsmiley20 and today woahhhh What an UPROAR....!!!!smiley15smiley16

After writing my feelings,now I feel so much relieved

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jaane Kitne Dinon Ke Baad Gali Mein Aa Chaand Nikla

Gali Mein Aa Chaand Nikla

Have been waiting for this for days

but aab power bhi nahi hai... 

And still writing the WU with struggle 

Baad mein padhti hoon.. Arm se 😛

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Are wah itne dino baad apka post mila

Awsome post as alaways⭐️

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post💕💕.... 💐💐

Amyka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saru thank you so much for your lovely post.  I really love to read every single details of the episode  and the pictures, awesome ❤️🤗❤️After long time I came to the forum and as usual always love to read your post.

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update saru❤️

Bahut wait karaya iss baar tumne apne post ke liye.. But post was as usual mind blowing🥳

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This ep should be written with golden ink in history of Indian tv 

Hyy Nishant aka AJ was in some other mood and level Matlab can't express the beauty if the eo aur uowr see the dangerous adorable handsome killer Akshat Jindal and Nishant malkanani 

Nishant ki acting to masllah but comic timing that kitchen scene btw Dadi Lakshmi aj hyyy was the EPIC ..

Nishant 👏☯️

And Dil lene wali saru 🤗a wait worth for ❤️kerp doing this coz in antara track you piku and captain post is what I will relining for can't have energy and mental strength to jhelogy antara torcher 

Edited by Ajgud - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Jaane Kitne Dinon Ke Baad Gali Mein Aa Chaand Nikla

Have been waiting for this for days

but aab power bhi nahi hai... 

And still writing the WU with struggle 

Baad mein padhti hoon.. Arm se 😛

Kya yaar Genie hum toh roz milte hai na😛 But I loved the lyrics aaa☺️Tq🤗

@Bold New 3 posts ke chakkar mein yeh reh gaye and I am super busy patha nahi q 

Aaj kal mera motivation bhi low hai bcz of this nakhre wale IF + Zee5 + Imgur ek saath teenom mereko pareshaan kar rahe hai🥺 I SERIOUSLY MISS OLD IF😭Kya din the woh jab haske muskurate I wrote my fangirling posts😒

Take ur own time mera bahut posts & replies pending che🤪I will have to go for a marathon this weekend I guess🤣

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Are wah itne dino baad apka post mila

Awsome post as alaways⭐️

Thank U Kajal❤️ & Spl hug for asking me abt post thru PM😳 yeh pehli baar kisine kia🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Beautiful post💕💕.... 💐💐

Thank U Salu🤗