Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yhm currently exist to give employment to ppl and not deliver decent product to viewers 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayTroll

Judging by no of repeats

I don't it is ending anytime soon

Maybe they will send Raman Ishita away some place 

There will send ishra to romi rainbow land which has pihu n ADI .

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayTroll

Yhm currently exist to give employment to ppl and not deliver decent product to viewers 

Today episode totally bakwas ...worst episode of all times.

Chuhi ki love story shuru..

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

I hardly remember seeing IshRa on screen. Mostly Aliya Yug crap and then Ruhi Karan nonsense with Sahil’s bakwaas in background. Isse achcha toh they can send IshRa to some trip/vacation and they needn’t even show their trip. We’d happily skip the show. ☹️

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Well

Actually devoid of any class

BombayTroll thumbnail

This don is a bad actor 

He is irritating and annoying 

He is not fit to play an prominent role around whom track revolves 

BombayTroll thumbnail

It is good that 

Lost attachment to yhm and its actors long back

And don't watch seriously 

Otherwise current situation would have been bad 

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ebss and happy will end before yhm.

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Star Plus’ biggest attractions were ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at 19:30 with 72,300 viewers, followed by ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ at 20:30 with 44,000 viewers, ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’ first episode with 37,000 viewers, ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’ at 19:00 with 29,900 viewers and ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ at 21:30 with 18,700 viewers.

Mr. Shadi Ka statue not a hit in UK. Terrible news for EKTA, so much promotions so much expenditure, still half of yhm viewer, yeah na insafi hai bhai...

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE| Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's creative director Sandiip Sikcand dismisses reports of the show going off-air

Rumours about Divyanka Tripathi-Karan Patel’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein going off-air have been doing the rounds for over 2 years now. There were also rumours of the show taking a break of a few months and coming back with a second season. In an exclusive chat with ZoomTV, creative director of the show and one of the writers, Sandiip Sickand refuted these rumours and told us, “We have also been hearing these for the last two years. It’s not going off-air. It’s still a slot leader and doing very well in the 10.30 pm slot. Let people say what they have to say. I remember when I woke up and my Instagram was full of people saying ‘We hate you’ and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is shutting.”

“It’s a lovely show. In a television show, you spend a lot on stories because you make a film every week. You have to churn out so many stories. People who look down on television and feel that it’s not a great medium, they don’t know the amount of hardwork that goes into it. It’s a lot of blood, sweat, toil going into it, literally. So I feel TV writers, actors and workers are far more diligent, far more effective and far more hardworking than any other medium put together.”

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has gone through a lot of highs and lows where fans appreciated certain tracks but also called out the makers for tracks they didn’t approve of.

Link: https://t.co/tPWjFBaLSd