Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Anju and Ishani, I am here too. Glad to see you both, I hope more people from KCL forum will come here too and we will have same fun and blast here too. Also, I am in love with the concept and Karan's  acting. He is doing an amazing job. After a long time, star plus brought such light hearted show. I hope, it doesn't turn into crap. Just wish it brings good TRP so that the makers keep the same pace and story. ♥♥

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

26th September, I guess, it's related to some me too movement type of concept  what I feel is  if they bring this issue, as it's mainly related to TV and film industry, that would cover the social issue part too. Let's see how they unfold and what's the actual secret. But till now, the comedy scenes are good and I loved the encounter between Rohit and Sonakshi. Rohit definitely is the voice of viewers like us who want to see logic in these TV shows and Sonakshi represents the TV industry and makers and actors who justify every single illogical thing in their interviews. What I also like Sonakshi talking to viewers in between, that's something new and good. That will also make many things clear I guess. 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

26th September, I guess, it's related to some me too movement type of concept  what I feel is  if they bring this issue, as it's mainly related to TV and film industry, that would cover the social issue part too. Let's see how they unfold and what's the actual secret. But till now, the comedy scenes are good and I loved the encounter between Rohit and Sonakshi. Rohit definitely is the voice of viewers like us who want to see logic in these TV shows and Sonakshi represents the TV industry and makers and actors who justify every single illogical thing in their interviews. What I also like Sonakshi talking to viewers in between, that's something new and good. That will also make many things clear I guess. 

Renee....hope the KCL gang also join the forum.

I somehow feel ,the 26 th September has a connection to both Rohit and Sonakshi's life ,which might be revealed once they get into a relationship... but I may be wrong.

About the me too movement..I'm not sure if the makers are going to take a dig on this aspect.Bcoz...if we go by the previous episodes, the makers are playing it safe.On one hand they are depicting Rohit as viewers voice and trolling the ITV shows and on the other hand they are defending the illogical stuff ,served by them to us with even more stupid reasoning....and clearly  not taking 'panga' with the tv industry which constantly are feeding us with nonsence stuff!! But...I do want they show the existence of casting couch which the industry people mostly try to deny and also touch this sensitive matter that u, mentioned. When the makers are making us acquainted with the glitz and glamour world ....then it's their responsibility to show both the glamour  as well as the dark part of this show biz industry .Let's see what is in store for us in upcoming episodes!!

Edited by divine_16 - 4 years ago
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey 🤗

Can anybody tell me abt the song played in the 1st episode.

In car n bike sequence.🤗

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just now watched ep 3 

Rohit 👏🤣

It was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello. Bucky here.

Caught up with the week's episodes. The start seems interesting. Looking forward to a good show. May I join in?😃

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was quite an insightful episode today. I do understand that not every one has seen it yet so I am going to be a good girl and not spoil anything but that precap has me all kinds of excited.

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very good episode. Good mix of emotional drama and comedy. I'm liking Netra more and more. Rohit Sona interaction in the park was too hilarious 🤣.

Precap makes me impatient for tomorrow's episode, probably the guy will let 'Parvati' go.

Edited by tranquilmelody - 4 years ago
fivestar2 thumbnail

I just finished watching all of the episodes (today) , I’m on episode 6 

I’m enjoying the show much 

It’s so different  and I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode 

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys

I quite like how natural this show is😃

The scene where sona goes and asks other people to help Rohit instead of doing something like super heroine was so realistic smiley32

And yes how can we forget their funny chats like " pinic mein Aya Hun hawa kha RHA Hun" and " kuttay ki awaz kyun nikal rhe ho"smiley37