Nazar 17/06 Pia Star Of The Episode

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohona tries to Throws The Bus From cliff with Munna , but Piansh Reach there And Pia Used his powers To Stop The Bus , Then Mohona Throws Munna From Cliff And Ansh Also Goes After Munna , and 

Pia Got Angry And Have Awesome Fight With Mohona , and Shows Mohona His Aukat😍😘😍, He Nearly Killed Mohona ,but in End Catch MOHONA in trees Roots.

Ansh Came Back By Flying Back ,Before going Karan Gave His Wings To Ansh , Mohona Thinks Good That Ansh Have Wings ,Now She Will Take The Wings From Ansh.

Guruma Sis Enters and. Namuna Says To Dilruba Control Himself Infront of Mausi 

Precap

Mohona Slams Bottle on his Head and Blood Came Off Mohona And Vedshree , And Mohona Maybe Will Blackmail RATHOD To Live As She Ved and Have RaktBandhan Locked In 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ansh having wings was expected. Else why would Mo follow Ansh everywhere as earlier she had nothing to gain from Ansh. She has danger from Adi as he is the one to kill her. She needed Ansh earlier so that she could eat his age and increase her life. But now she had no use of Ansh. So it was a given that Karan must have given Ansh his wings.

Talking about wings, looks like now Mo is going to pester Ansh to gain those wings. So might be that these wings might meet the same end as the sarpika powers? Mo got those powers and then when Nandi attacked her, those powers were gone. So is it going to happen this time too? Might be that Mo succeeds in taking those wings and after some time, these wings might disappear forever like the sarpika powers?

The fight scene looks awesome. I am just waiting for it. I want more such scenes.

Guruma's sister??? Ab ye Kahan se aa gayi? She has a sister too? Well she was never mentioned.

Of course Mo is going to use the rakt bandhan in her favour. She knows that this is the trump card which she holds in her hands. Ansh will never let any harm come to Ved. So he is definitely not going to let Mo come to harm. The reevavanshis have to find some way to end this rakt bandhan soon else...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This daivik was always expected by d audience coz daivik is representative of a war goddess durga👏. Makers had always insulted daivik 

More than pia , nyati was awesome in today's episode

Hope they continue this daivik only

. Ansh had got Karan's wings , so maybe somehow Karan can be brought back so that he can take back his wings.

Mohna will only get babaji ka thullu

When pia was punching mohna I was thinking maybe ved also getting beaten🤣, ved would be thinking who is beating her🤣

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not the same as Daayan vs Chudail fight but defo my second fav fight. Not to mention keeping those expressions intact mid air .

This was the Daivik i was waiting for. Loved the fight. Had more stunts than CGI 👍🏼

Kodak moment was 🤣

Monster saas vs Chudail bahu !

The markers have a sly sense of humour 

This must the first time in history than an actual would eat her saas.

Guruma's deadpan dialogue at end was hilarious.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

This daivik was always expected by d audience coz daivik is representative of a war goddess durga👏. Makers had always insulted daivik 

. Ansh had got Karan's wings , so maybe somehow Karan can be brought back so that he can take back his wings.

When pia was punching mohna I was thinking maybe ved also getting beaten🤣, ved would be thinking who is beating her🤣

Ha Ha 🤣 double dhulai of both saases by bahu.

While the other Chudail bahu wants to eat her own saas.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ansh having wings was expected. Else why would Mo follow Ansh everywhere as earlier she had nothing to gain from Ansh. She has danger from Adi as he is the one to kill her. She needed Ansh earlier so that she could eat his age and increase her life. But now she had no use of Ansh. So it was a given that Karan must have given Ansh his wings.

Talking about wings, looks like now Mo is going to pester Ansh to gain those wings. So might be that these wings might meet the same end as the sarpika powers? Mo got those powers and then when Nandi attacked her, those powers were gone. So is it going to happen this time too? Might be that Mo succeeds in taking those wings and after some time, these wings might disappear forever like the sarpika powers?

The fight scene looks awesome. I am just waiting for it. I want more such scenes.

Guruma's sister??? Ab ye Kahan se aa gayi? She has a sister too? Well she was never mentioned.

Of course Mo is going to use the rakt bandhan in her favour. She knows that this is the trump card which she holds in her hands. Ansh will never let any harm come to Ved. So he is definitely not going to let Mo come to harm. The reevavanshis have to find some way to end this rakt bandhan soon else...

Solid fight. Want more of those too especially the rain one.

Mo vs Rathore is nothing new. Keeps the tracks interesting. Their fights will be balanced. Then they will bring a new track.

No the fresh one was Chudail vs Saas with Naman the Kancha stuck in between.

That's why mausi saas was brought in to bring in the laughs

I seriously love that track.

Only Naman would bring a Chudail as his wife.🤣

Hallyumint thumbnail

Thanks for the recap AmolakChelsea 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Niyati was awesome in the fight scene. She has got a lot of potential but the makers have not utilised it properly. There should be more scenes like this with both daivik and DV instead of overglorifying Adi.

Karan might be brought back so that the wings go back to the rightful owner. But what if Mo manages to get those wings somehow? Might be that these wings meet the same end just like the sarpika powers? Although, I would prefer Karan coming back and taking back those wings.

Well I haven't watched it yet but after reading the update even I was laughing thinking that Ved might be getting a sound thrashing. But she won't be doubting much as she knows about the rakt bandhan and might be knowing that Mo might be getting beaten.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Solid fight. Want more of those too especially the rain one.

Same here. Want more such fights, if not regularly then at some intervals. At least after an interval of a week or 10 days. How I love that rain fight sequence!

Mo vs Rathore is nothing new. Keeps the tracks interesting. Their fights will be balanced. Then they will bring a new track.

Mo vs Rathores has been the case since the beginning. I want more of Mo vs Daivik-DV and reevavanshis. At least the reevavanshis use their brains. Rathores are the ones who are always acting stupid.

Waiting for the new track. According to the spoilers, Piansh separation is on the way.

No the fresh one was Chudail vs Saas with Naman the Kancha stuck in between.

Oh, okay. I haven't watched it yet. Am not having my laptop here with me.

That's why mausi saas was brought in to bring in the laughs

Naman and Dillu are always hilarious. By the way, can you please tell me something more about this Mausi saas?

I seriously love that track.

Only Naman would bring a Chudail as his wife.🤣

All stupid amd brainless acts are expected from Naman only apart from the Rathores. But I seriously loved that scene when Naman regained his consciousness and realized that he brought in a chudail as his wife.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Niyati was awesome in the fight scene. She has got a lot of potential but the makers have not utilised it properly. There should be more scenes like this with both daivik and DV instead of overglorifying Adi.

Karan might be brought back so that the wings go back to the rightful owner. But what if Mo manages to get those wings somehow? Might be that these wings meet the same end just like the sarpika powers? Although, I would prefer Karan coming back and taking back those wings.

Well I haven't watched it yet but after reading the update even I was laughing thinking that Ved might be getting a sound thrashing. But she won't be doubting much as she knows about the rakt bandhan and might be knowing that Mo might be getting beaten.

There is difference b/w sarpika powers & Karan powers .

Divya is dead , pia was no more interested in saving her mother powers 

Karan is not dead but just stoned , lastly Nishant was talking about somehow  bringing back Karan .

I liked Karan he was real sense grey character , he had reason , did a crime of stoning pia & ADI who were innocent , learnt his lesson & corrected his mistake

I would like 2 see Karan coming back thou 4 short span only