Kalma os ishq wala love

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again thanks you so much for all the comments and likes you give on my previous kalma os  silent love so this os  is not based on current track in this kalma are married the way they show in serial both love each other but fails to express so here it goes 

Sampda taunted kalyani that you and malhar never share a bed with each other even malhar never looks at you the way he used to to do romance with me you will never be able to go close with him he will always love me no matter how hard you try to win him he will never moved on with you kalyani's blood boils after listening to her nonsense she directly goes in anupriya' s room and started to cry tears were rolling down from her cheeks she was in anupriya' lap she was crying on the other hand anu  was confused totally that why she is  crying so much what happened to her suddenly she talks with her 

Anu: chup ho jao kalyani Rona band bhi Karo Mera dil beht  RHA hai bus kar do ma tume aise nhi dekh skti kya hoa hai mujhe bta bhi do ma ayi ho tumhri mujjse sa chupao GI ab bta bhi do kuch bolo to sahi 

Kalyani: ayi WO ......WO sampda churail mili thi mujhe pta hai kya kaha os  na ka malhar ji aur mera rishta khokla hai ayi WO kah rhi thi ka ma aur malhar ji  kabhi bhi pati patni ki trh kareeb nhi a skte WO aj bhi shayd ose nhi bhole ayi tum hi btao na ayi kya kami hai mujhe ma kya ma sampda jitni sundar nhi hon ya WO mujhe sa zyada achi hai WO kahti hai ma malhar ji  ka layek nhi hon kya aisa sach ma hai tabhi malhr ji  kabhi mere taraf dekhte bhi nhi hai 

Anu: chup ho jao pagal larki tum os  sampda ki baaton ma a gayi kalyani mat bholo  ka WO tumhri dushman  hai WO tumsa nafrat karti hai aur WO tume kush dekh nhi sakti isliye Jan bhojh ka aise baatein karti hai tum hurt ho aur dekho tum apni halat kitna royi ho tum oski  baaton pa dheyan dene ki koi need nhi hai samjhe  

Kalyani: ayi ma janti hon ka WO Jan bhojh ka sab bol ka gayi hai likin tum hi btao yeh to sach hai ka mere aur malhar ji  ka rishta abhi bhi wesa  nhi hai jaisa normal couples ka hota hai hum  na to kabhi bed bhi share nhi kiya ayi ayi WO to kabhi mujhe dekhte hi nhi aur  meri tareef bhi nhi karte kya ma itni buri hon ayi Btaoo na 

Anu: pagal ho kya sab theek ho jaye ga tum tension mat lo dekhna bohat jald tum logon ka rishta aage barhe ga mujhe pura yaqeen hai tum pa ab Rona band karo aur anso saaf karo malhar ka ane ka time ho gya hai kya soche ga tumhe aise dekh ka 

With this kalyani feels light after talking to anu she gives a bone crushing hug to her without knowing the fact that malhar was listening everything while hiding he was feeling so much anger on sampda that why she hurt his kalyani his wife but even he feels guilty that he never express his feelings for her that's why she is thinking that sampda is more beautiful and good than her he was feeling frustrated because he never shows his true feelings in front of her thinking she will reject it because of their age differences and opposite nature from each other but he decided that today he will give her a surprise and make her his in true sense so that she will never feel insecure that he loves sampda even today or he can never love her because inside her heart knows that it only beats for his cute beautiful wife kalyani rane the stupid girl who made him crazy with her cute antics 

In night when kalyani comes in room she was shocked to see the room whole room was decorated with flowers and candles and here he was sitting on his knees with rose in fornt of her she smiles and blushes she takes the rose from him he made her wear the beautiful ring she was feeling excited to see his new side she was feeling butterflies inside her stomach he gets up and gives a bone crushing hug to her she was shocked but also holds her he kiss on her forehead and gently picks her in his arms and sits with her closely while holding her hand he decided to talk to her 

Malhar: kalyani I know ka tum shocked ho ka yeh sab kya hai but aj ma na tumhri aur  mayi  ki baatein sun li tum na soch kase liya ka ma abhi tak os  ghatiya aurat ka pyaar ma pagal hon I love you kalyani I really love you janta hon aj tak kabhi kaha nhi likin kase kahta dar lagta tha mujhe ka kahi tum mujhe chor ka na chali jao humare beach ka age difference aur humara  aik dosre sa bikul opposite hona dara deta tha mujhe ka tum mujhe na bolo GI mujhe nhi pta tha ka tum bhi pyaar karne lagi ho mujhe sa jis trh sampda Ku bat tume chubhi ma smjh gya ka tum insecure feel kar rhi ho I am sorry for making you wait so long to accept you ab ma tume apni patni banana chahte hon ma ab mazeed wait nhi kar skta I want to make you mine I want to make love to you are you ready???? 

Tears rolls the down from her cheeks she feels bless she simply whispers I love you too and put her lips on his he kiss her with whole passion then he kiss on her back and neck he removes his duppta and opens the dori of her kurta he removes her clothes and also removes his now she was all bare he was deeply staring her beautiful body she was hot and beautiful thousands time more than sampda she was blushing with hi gaze she simply pulls him on her he kiss on her legs navel thighs and back she moans with pleasure she was breathing heavily the movement of her breast and voices of moans make him more carzy he started to make patterns on her bare stomach and legs then he touch her private parts she digs her nails in his skin he gently made space between her legs and slowly enters in her she winced in pain as it was her first time he stops for a while and gently calm her down he again enters in her she started to feel pleasure both reach on climax and he released her and lay beside her she hides her face in his chest he smiles on her antics he pulls her closer both sleeps in each others arms holding each other closely with smile on their faces 

Next morning kalyani wakes up in his arms she blushes recalling their moments of previous night she try to get up but he was not leaving her in sleep she awake him he pull her on him and kiss on her lips with full passion she response back with same passion both parted ways to take oxygen he simply holds her closer and put her hand on his bare chest 

Malhar: good morning Mrs rane 

Kalyani: good morning malhar ji  

Malhar: today is the most beautiful morning happens in my life you know I always want to hold you in my arms and wakes up likes this 

Kalyani: ab sa apki har morning aise hi hogi I will make sure malhar ji  ma pori kosish karon GI ka ma aik achi patni sabit hon 

Malhar: you are the best wife already kalyani tume kuch bhi karne ki need nhi hai wese bhi I am the most lucky person on this earth that you come in my life aj ka baad kabhi bhi mat sochna ka tum sundar nhi ho ya sampda tum sa zyada achi hai kyun ka kal raat ka baad ma yeh kah skta hon you are the most beautiful girl on this earth 

Kalyani: I know I am hot tabhi to ap ki nazren hat hi nhi rhi thi mujhe sa pori raat sone nhi diya apna abhi to chor den pillu jaag gya hoga ose bhook lagi hogi plzzzz 

Malhar: OK baba but jaldi ana I am waiting for you 

With this kalyani quickly kiss on his both cheeks and runs in washroom with her clothes and he was holding his cheek with shocked and blushes on her cute action 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking if good response will come I will be back again plzzzz hit the button of like and do comment on it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Do write more 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail