Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

I have a cousin son , who is interested in acting, but is a bad actor...need to lean a lot ..

Sandipsikhand / Ekta Kapoor ..shall I parcel him to yhm sets for berozagar rozgar yojna?

Ya do it 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What happened to baby Adi? Did Pihu take him to camp?

Edited by Specygirl - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

I have a cousin son , who is interested in acting, but is a bad actor...need to learn a lot ..

Sandipsikhand / Ekta Kapoor ..shall I parcel him to yhm sets for berozagar rozgar yojna?

ya do it  Balaji will take him

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Specygirl

What happened to baby Adi? 

Gone to baby summer camp to learn how to do potti.

Just as Pihu gone for ever and ever summer camp.

Edited by sreeu12345 - 4 years ago
Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gone to baby summer camp to learn how to do potti.

Just as Pihu gone for ever and ever summer camp.

Maybe Romi took him. He might have been lonely in Singapore since no one even calls him.🤣

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KP in iwm party....looking good. Since kp is there...as always...there is no glimpse of DT😕. Why this happens always??😒. Dt has good relation with iwm...then why she is not there??😒😒. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

KP in iwm party....looking good. Since kp is there...as always...there is no glimpse of DT😕. Why this happens always??😒. Dt has good relation with iwm...then why she is not there??😒😒. 

She has no going relation with iwm as per my knowledge over the posts . 

KP went there as he was nominated for best beard.

DT was not nominated, but Aditi went...

Shaddi serial lead actress won award...

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The article regarding DT -EK-Shobha Kapoor has intensified the confusion even more. Because the are so many contradictions:

1. DT showing attitude to crews, that too who are close to Shobhaji, is not believable.

2. Don't think Shobha ji will complain to EK for such petty things and EK would scold DT for such petty things.

3. In DT's insta story DT had never mentioned anything about the crew, either YHM or CLACM. 

4. DT seemed clearly upset about her co-stars who apparently said to her " looks like you don't to work here anymore". DT's CLACM co-stars would never say that because they have just met and started to work. They don't have that kinda relationship to say such things to DT on face. Besides, DT has been utterly dedicated to CLACM since the beginning despite CLACM being just an avg webseries while she is the lead of  running superhit daily show. 

5. Now, DT's YHM co-stars might have said those words. And it fits well too as her YHM co-stars can hardly see DT on the set even though most of their scenes are with DT, they might have get enough of BDs and scheduling mismanagement. Even then, that would never be enough to tag DT as unprofessional officially to EK. Because this BD saga is deliberate decision taken by both EK and DT. DT did not do it alone. So because of this, her co-stars can't complain to EK and EK wouldn't count it as unprofessional anyway as she herself is involved in this. But her YHM co-stars and crews such complain can affect her career in future as this news of unprofessional act of DT will spread in tv industry which may damage her career in future. But for that DT has only herself to blame. This 8-10 months long BD saga is impossible to remain hidden and go unnoticed. If not YHM co-actors then YHM crews or YHM technicians or YHM spot boys or SJ studio crews will talk. Even the tv journalists who may not write about it but they will talk about it among themselves in private functions. In short, this is impossible to suppress, however,  this BD saga would never be the reason for DT-EK rift.

So, the reason behind DT-EK's rift is not anything related to YHM or CLACM. There is something else which may be entirely unrelated or even it is related we don't know.

sreeu12345 thumbnail

DT post is indicated to spread pr for clacm and yhm.

Maiyya and Jaya  with nagin both in Goa...partying...

No issues, about article, I have not seen it...if there was an article ,I don't believe...as I know her through everyone eyes posts, the article whoever posted or saying is fake.

Co stars does not mean yhm ya clacm.

It can also mean, other stars not related to yhm. Maybe some SG studio sets someone..was noe sg studio is full-on of shooting of all different serials..yhm, kB,taklu show, some silk show, Marathi show, etc..

So..we don't know, today all media had reported DT live vedio. A out missing party she was not available...

DT has no attitude, that is period.