Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Honestly, I dont care who get the girl and all depend on how the story shape up later.. Ideally if she cant be with Anurag for whatever reason, then she might as well stay single for the rest of her life.. Thats better for all fandoms.. 

Unless the makers are willing to introduce the second chance and falling in love again track later..  which realistic it can happen.. you can fall in love twice at different point of your life.. 

The immature 10 yr younger version of me wouldnt believe in that as I never agreed with Pre 1.0 fall in love for Bajaj. But now after watching their story again, I can understand PRB story.. 

Just give me story and character growth & development.. 

This is exactly what I want. Story. I don't mind whoever Prerna ends up with .

The immature 11 year old me vouched for AnuPre and the immature 13 year old me became crazy for Bajaj and shipped PRB after that leap . Because anu gave her pain and Bajaj supported her, so I loved PRB's relationship..

But the 29 year old me now, knows that Anu and Bajaj both had lot of flaws and both the relationship were toxic and I m Prerna , I would never be with any of these 2! I mean one blaming his own wife of having sex with another 🤢 and the other is so obsessed that he goes on to plant bombs and make my photoshopped dirty pics !! 

Really???🤪

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

This is exactly what I want. Story. I don't mind whoever Prerna ends up with .

The immature 11 year old me vouched for AnuPre and the immature 13 year old me became crazy for Bajaj and shipped PRB after that leap . Because anu gave her pain and Bajaj supported her, so I loved PRB's relationship..

But the 29 year old me now, knows that Anu and Bajaj both had lot of flaws and both the relationship were toxic and I m Prerna , I would never be with any of these 2! I mean one blaming his own wife of having sex with another 🤢 and the other is so obsessed that he goes on to plant bombs and make my photoshopped dirty pics !! 

Really???🤪

agree my words, i still dont believe i watched season 1 without using brains.

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I’m glad many people agree. Yes there would be fights for Prerna and as much as Anurag and Bajaj are going to fight, the fandoms are also going to fight. And depending on the journey I would chose a couple but for me it’s primarily Parth for now, so waiting for his scenes 😻

hasini009 thumbnail

Karan-Parth ka jodi banao. make Prerna open her  dupatta business😆

Karan-Parth : Karath

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Though i am little bit partial for prejaj from season 1.., but no offense or hate for ANUPRE....  totally agree with you.. no need to butcher any character for other...every characters are here so much important... if they show parallel lead for both show will be topper again in TRP.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

I’m glad many people agree. Yes there would be fights for Prerna and as much as Anurag and Bajaj are going to fight, the fandoms are also going to fight. And depending on the journey I would chose a couple but for me it’s primarily Parth for now, so waiting for his scenes 😻

Mil gaya parth premi mujhe 😭🤗

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

^ Oh yeeaaa!! Yayyyy!!! I still watch KYY scenes! Parth Parth and only Parth 😻🤗

Reply was for you @charu. Unable to quote 😔

Edited by Madhu_Scarlet - 4 years ago