It’s a win-win if makers handle the track well!

Posted: 4 years ago

I’m a huge fan of Parth, right from KYY. Watching this show only for him, though I have eventually liked Erica, Pooja and Sahil and probably the whole cast. But main man is Parth for me!! I have so far liked KSG as Mr. Bajaj. He is a good actor though I haven’t watched any of his shows, I have had friends who went crazy for DMG and QH. I haven’t seen a single episode of S1, so for me the previous AnuPre or Pre-Bajaj don’t matter, it’s all fresh for me 😋 . 

I would say as long as they don’t sideline or butcher Anurag it’s a win win situation for both KSG and Parth. Naveen track was so good for Parth because the opposite person was a good actor, you can bring your best when you have a good person opposite. Having KSG around can only help Parth showcase that acting he delivered when Naveen Babu was there which is missing now. So I’m waiting for Mr. Bajaj’s entry. I don’t ship couples, I’m fine with any couple provided their journey is beautiful. My only wish is no sidelining or butchering of Anurag to such an extent that even Parth fans cannot watch 😞

Ditto !i am looking forward to the tashan between anurag and bajaj

I agree with you. I donot mind seeing two parallel tracks for Anu and Bajaj ... It will give more scope for show to grow. Parth and KSG both will not be sildelined along with Erica 

It is win win for everyone.

Bang on! I am also hoping for Parth vs KSG scenes. It will be treat to watch them. Both have terrific screen presence . KSG is also a very experienced actor and Parth will definitely get to learn a lot from him .

Mr. Bajaj and Mr. basu ka tashan scenes 

But eventually only one will get the girl and that's when Mahabharat will start in the show as well as forum😆

I am not parths or ericas fan. But ksg fan.

But i like onscreen anupree and thier love story.

But i go with story and characters rather than fangirl kinda of for one actor.

Hope main focus is on anupre and thier journey and thier loyalty trust towards each othet

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Mr. Bajaj and Mr. basu ka tashan scenes 

But eventually only one will get the girl and that's when Mahabharat will start in the show as well as forum😆

Oh gosh Sneha, for now Prerna will look like a basketball and each component will want her in their basket.. Perhaps later they might switch her to Ping Pong where it will be like you deserve her more! 

AnuPre FD Vs PRB2 FD! 

I dont know what to say 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

Oh gosh Sneha, for now Prerna will look like a basketball and each component will want her in their basket.. Perhaps later they might switch her to Ping Pong where it will be like you deserve her more! 

AnuPre FD Vs PRB2 FD! 

I dont know what to say 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️

Lol so true 

Right now both the fandoms would love her because even if she gets married to Bajaj , she will still love only Anurag and keep pining for him.

But God forbid if this show is anything similar to KZK1 and she falls for Bajaj after few years and still considers Anurag as her best friend, She is going to be bashed by all sides!!

I m scared for Prerna

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Lol so true 

Right now both the fandoms would love her because even if she gets married to Bajaj , she will still love only Anurag and keep pining for him.

But God forbid if this show is anything similar to KZK1 and she falls for Bajaj after few years and still considers Anurag as her best friend, She is going to be bashed by all sides!!

I m scared for Prerna

Honestly, I dont care who get the girl and all depend on how the story shape up later.. Ideally if she cant be with Anurag for whatever reason, then she might as well stay single for the rest of her life.. Thats better for all fandoms.. 

Unless the makers are willing to introduce the second chance and falling in love again track later..  which realistic it can happen.. you can fall in love twice at different point of your life.. 

The immature 10 yr younger version of me wouldnt believe in that as I never agreed with Pre 1.0 fall in love for Bajaj. But now after watching their story again, I can understand PRB story.. 

Just give me story and character growth & development.. 

I am excited to see anurag and rishab tashan.. ksg and parth will be worth waching ...😅😅😎 i am not shiping for any jodi in ekta show jodi fans ki kasauti zada hoti hain 😀