A still from Suhana Khan's on-screen debut revealed! Check out the pic

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan is undoubtedly one of the most popular star kids of Bollywood. The young diva is currently busy shooting for a short film and every now and then we get to see a new picture of Suhana from the sets, all thanks to her dedicated fan clubs. And now a still from her upcoming short film is making rounds over the internet making fans super excited.

This photo shows Suhana on a film’s sets, giving the camera her best expression.

However, Shah Rukh Khan earlier revealed that Suhana won't be making her Bollywood debut anytime soon. In an interview with a daily, SRK said,"Neither my son nor my daughter has been groomed to be actors. Suhana has an inclination towards wanting to be an actor. She finishes school in six months after which she will go to an educational institute for three-four years to train in acting. Aryan doesn't want to be an actor, he wants to make films, become a director and is training for it in the US. AbRam I don't know, he's good-looking enough to be a rock star."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SRK using Snapchat's new gender swap filter.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

SRK using Snapchat's new gender swap filter.

i said this in some other thread about her  few days ago😂

Edited by TrustNo1 - 4 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shes looks like she has to spit out the gutkha 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Now there will be an outcry on nepotism.