Originally posted by: captainplus

haan hum yehi bait kar intezaar karenge smiley14

Aaj milega update Genie

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

UPDATE NO :12smiley17

10.9.19 - Akshan's 4th Anokhi Shaadi happened with Akshan's Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo Mutual Confessionssmiley40smiley41smiley27smiley42

On 12th June 2019,Dadi ji kick started the preparations of Akshan's remarriage by deciding the muhurat via Panditji & ussi din this thread was also bornsmiley40smiley41And Today on 10th September 2019 {just two days left for 3 months completion regarding the Akshan remarriage preparations & this thread's janam} along with Kanhaji, Durga Maa & Gannu Bappa ki aashirwaad ke saath We got Akshan's 4th Anokhi Shaadi woh bhi Akshan ke poore dil se, poore mann se aur ek duje ke liye poore pyaar sesmiley40smiley41While writing this update, I am so emotional q ki issi ek episode ne bahut saare parallels ko ek saath closure dia haismiley14*Khushi ke aasu*smiley19CV's I love u sooo muchsmiley27smiley31

- Lemme just mention something really special which I had realisedsmiley17Aap logom ko zara peeche lekar jaana pasand karungi mainsmiley2Peeche matlab Poora Ek Saal peechesmiley16On 10th September 2018, Akshat chose "Guddan in Leela Avataar" as his proposed bride woh bhi Akkad bakkad karkesmiley36Well he chose her in Sept 7th episode itself par 10th Sept ka episode starts with the same scene of him selecting bride & saying he will marry this girl that too w/o seeing the girl's facesmiley17

- And aaj exactly One year later, on same day Akshat got married to his Wife, to His Pyaar,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal for the 4th timesmiley40smiley41

- From "Issi ladki se karunga main Shaadi" to "Shuru kijiye Panditji AAJ YEH DULHAN HUM LEKAR HI JAAYENGE....." How beautifully CV's closed the parallel from do anjaan log going to meet bcz of destiny to do pyaar karne wale log meeting again bcz of their Pyaar aur Vishwass ki dorrsmiley27smiley42 & all this happened in this one year celebration of random bride selection done by Akshatsmiley10smiley32

"Sahi the aap Jindal Saab, bilkul sahi.....Aur hum galat.....Aaj Aapki Pyaar ki wajah se sab mumkin ho paaya hai Jindal Saab.....Toh kaise keh de ki Pyaar nahi hai???? BOHAT PYAAR HAI JINDAL SAAB.....ITNA PYAAR KI AGAR KHAROCH AAPKO HOTI HAI TOH DARD HUMEIN HOTI HAI JINDAL SAAB.....ITNA PYAAR HAI KI AAPKELIYE APNI PATI KE LIYE POORE SANSAAR SE LAD JAAYENGE HUM..... I LOVE YOU JINDAL SAAB..... I LOVE YOU...."

"Thodi derr ho gayi lekin jawab mera ab bhi wahi hai Guddan...... I LOVE YOU....BOHAT PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE MAIN....ITNA PYAAR KARTA HU KI AGAR KISINE TUMHEIN TAKLEEF DENE KI KOSHISH BHI KI TOH...TOH KHATAM KAR DUNGA USSE MAIN....."

- I just loved Akshan's Hugsmiley27smiley42She was confessing her immense Pyaar for Her Jindal Saab, lying close to his heart listening to his heartbeatssmiley27smiley42His head was resting right above her head as a symbol of protectiveness towards hersmiley27smiley42Second cap is Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo for mesmiley43smiley42Like how beautiful is this hug always forming Perfect Dilsmiley27 & look at their closed eyes feeling their special momentsmiley42

- Here another parallel got beautiful closure q ki we saw how Jindal Saab's trust in His Guddan, in their Pyaar won over all the manmutaavs, shikayatein & gale shikwe.....smiley40smiley41Then he set Guddan & Her Pyaar for him free & gave both to decide their future with an atoot vishwass that one day she will come to him & declare her beintehaa pyaar for him woh bhi seene se lagkarsmiley14smiley19And see Jindal Saab won, His Trust in her, in her pyaar for him & in their rishta wonsmiley20Guddan herself admitted that she can fight against anyone in this whole world For Her Pati, For Her Jindal Saabsmiley10She also admitted that His Pyaar is Her Strengthsmiley32

- Jindal Saab also confessed His Immense Pyaar for His Guddan & declared that he will protect her from all evilnesssmiley27smiley42 Sang Hoon Tere music was so soothing to hear in bgsmiley14

- In love with this shot where Guddan haq se held Her Jindal Saab's hand & move to proceed their Shaadismiley40smiley41Then he held her hand & announced Guddan as His Bridesmiley14And today Guddan took the lead & asked Jindal Saab to marry hersmiley41Another chotu parallel closed wonderfullysmiley27smiley42 

"Lijiye Jindal Saab.....Yeh Matha ki Chunri hai.....isse oda dijiye aur kar lijiye Humse Shaadi.....AAJ HAMARE ISS RISHTE KO EK BAAR PHIR SE POORE MANN SE POORE PYAAR SE EK BAAR PHIR SWEEKARNA CHAHTE HAI HUM......KARENGE HUMSE SHAADI.....BANENGE HAMARE PATI???? AAJ SAARI SHIKATEIN SAARE GILE SHIKWE SAB BHULAKAR EK NAYI SHURUWAT KARTE HAI....."

- Here we got three parallels getting its completionsmiley40smiley41

- Then before the Pavitra Agni, Guddan declared even though she has forgiven Akshat but neither she nor her dil can accept Jindal Saab as Her Patismiley14And today before the same Pavitra Agni, She herself asked Jindal Saab to odofy Matha ki Chunri,marry her & become Her Patismiley31smiley19And thereby The Kasam Jindal Saab took that day ki he will bring back Guddan's Pyaar & Vishwas in him also got fulfilled so beautifully by closing two parallels ek saathsmiley40smiley41

- We also saw Chunri parallel getting a mindblowing closuresmiley10smiley32Then Akshat was forced to odofy chunri to his past & accept the past by Dadijismiley13Now Akshat with poore dil aur poore pyaar se odofied Matha ki aashirwaad wali Chunri to his present & future, to His Guddan by accepting her again as his Wifesmiley40smiley41

- Matha ki chunri mein Durga maa ka aashirwaad bhi tha as it is written "Sada Saubhagyawati Bhava" in that chunrismiley27Guddan & Her Suhaag will always be safesmiley31

- I just loved how Akshat held her hand & guided her to the seatsmiley42

- Hayeeesmiley27smiley42 *Kaala Teekas* to Akshan's this content smiles in getting married to eachothersmiley33smiley14

THE PUREST SHOT OF THE DAYsmiley27smiley42Jindal Saab adoring His Duniya, His Guddan with a Pyaari si smile coming straight from his heart & Guddan having a shy bright smile watching him adoring her has My Full Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan sitting before Pavitra Agni to marry eachother w/o any Ghunghat & Sehra hiding their happiness was pure Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan doing rasams together with their joined hands was a treat to watchsmiley27Appreciate the hand chemistry toosmiley42

- I always, I repeat I always wanted Akshan to take saath phere like this holding eachother's hands, their faces screaming their happiness of being together & a happy wala smile adoring their lips while exchanging vows to e/osmiley40smiley41And Today I got all my wishes come true in this Anokhi Shaadismiley14smiley19

- I just loved how Akshat held Guddan's hands in first 4 phere & w/o breaking their joined hands he held her both hands & guided her to come before him for rest of the 3 phere where she held his hand tightly indicating AKSHAN's FOREVER SAATHsmiley27smiley42I am in love with this detailingsmiley19smiley14

- Jab Goa wali shaadi huyi tab bhi I said the only song that was ringing in my dil was "Taare Hai Baarati" & today also the same song was playing in my mind while witnessing Akshan's 4th Shaadismiley27smiley42I couldn't help but have to quote this line here "Saatho phere honge ab haatho mein leke haath, Jeevan Saathi Hum, Diya Aur Baati Hum...."smiley27smiley42

- Akshat put His Naam ka Sindoor in Guddan's Maangsmiley27smiley42

- After Their Shaadi, Akshat held Guddan's hands as if giving a Silent Promise to protect her,to protect them,to protect their Pyaar & to protect their Anmol Rishtasmiley27smiley42

- Just to appreciate the beauty of these two shotssmiley27smiley42 Appreciate the natural height difference enhancing the beauty of these two scenessmiley27smiley42Them forming a Beautiful Dil is an added beauty heresmiley17smiley31

Today I am so happy & content to be a part of Akshan's Anokhi Shaadi that held so much Pyaar & Vishwas ka Rang of Akshan for eachothersmiley40smiley41Akshan Pyaar bhara Shaadi Mubarak ho aap donom kosmiley27smiley31I wish, hope & pray ki aap donom yuhi saath rahein, ek dusare se aur bhi zyada pyaar karte rahein aur hamesha khush rahe.....!!!!smiley27Aage aane wale mushquilom se ladna Aap donom se bakhoobi ho paayegasmiley20

Thank you Nishika for being our Akshansmiley31, Keep Shiningsmiley10

Thank u everyone for visiting this thread with each updatesmiley31Hope aage bhi iss thread ko updates milti rahe....!!!!!smiley9

Loads of Pyaar, Pyaar & Pyaarsmiley27smiley31

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO:13😛

Well maine nahi socha tha itni jaldi ek aur update likhne milenge idhersmiley40smiley41So Akshan's Anokhi 4th Shaadi & Saath Phere were followed by their 3 Anmol Vachans to e/o which we can consider as a chutku parallel to their vows before their engagementsmiley14Ya you can say it as an Upgraded Version of Vachanssmiley27smiley42

- Before going to Vachans, Lemme just fangirl over this beautiful scenesmiley27smiley42

- This Akshan scene reminded me SRK as Rahul's confession from KKHH "Ek mard ka sir sirf teen auraton ke saamne jhukta hai..... Ek apni ma ke saamne, ek durga ma ke saamne aur......." We all know Jindal Saab respect womensmiley10smiley32And Today He just confessed with his silent gesture ki unka sir sirf 3 auratom ke saamne jhukta hai, Ek Apni Maa ke saamne, Ek Durga Maa ke saamne aur teesara Apni Patni, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal ke saamnesmiley27smiley31This man is a Precious Gemsmiley10smiley32

- I just loved how Akshan asked maafi for their deeds to e/o & as a couple this quality of them in accepting their mistakes & forgiving e/o makes them a Unique Couplesmiley10smiley32I just loved how Akshat said what Guddan said was right as a patni while she replied that she had given him dard too⭐️👏

11.9.19 - Akshan's 3 Anmol Vachans to e/osmiley40smiley41

Vachan 1 :❤️

"Main Kasam khata hu Guddan Kabhi Tumhara Saath Nahi Chodunga.....Har Sukh Dukh mein Tumhara bhaagi banunga Main...."

"Hum Kasam khate hai Jindal Saab Aapko koi dukh nahi pahunchayenge.....Har Dard ko Aapse pehle Humse hokar guzarna hoga......"

- Akshat promised to be with her in har sukh & dukh of their journeysmiley27smiley31where Guddan promised to take all the dard to herself before reaching himsmiley27smiley31She promised to make him always happysmiley27smiley31The First Vachan was a Symbol of Protectiveness of Akshan towards e/osmiley10smiley32

Vachan 2 :smiley27

"Main Kasam Khata hu Guddan ki Marte dumm tak Tumpar Bharosa karunga....."

"Hum Kasam khate hai ki kabhi Aapse door nahi rahenge....Zindagi ka har pal har lamha sirf aapke saath guzarenge....."

- Akshat promised to believe His Guddan foreversmiley27smiley31while Guddan promised to never leave him alone in their journeysmiley27smiley31The Second Vachan was a Symbol of their Forever Togethernesssmiley10smiley32

Vachan 3 :smiley27

"Main Kasam khata hu Guddan ki apni saari zindagi sirf tumhare saath bitavunga.....Kasam khata hu ki Meri aakhiri saans par bhi sirf Tumhara hi naam hoga......"

"Hum Kasam khate hai Jindal Saab ki jeeyenge toh sirf Aapke saath.....Aapke bina ek pal bhi nahi....."

- Akshat promised to be Guddan's Pati till his last breathsmiley27smiley31while Guddan promised to be Akshat's Patni till her last breathsmiley27smiley31The Third Vachan was a Symbol of Akshan's Loyalty towards e/osmiley10smiley32

- How beautifully Akshan promised to protect e/o from all dards, promised their Har Janam Saath & promised to be faithful to e/o in har janamssmiley10smiley32Dil, Jaan & Jigar le losmiley27smiley31

- After taking Vachans, Akshan's Hug was so beautifulsmiley27smiley31I couldn't select one from their hug q ki har ek angle se their hug looked pure magicalsmiley27smiley31& bahut zyada Pyaarsmiley27smiley31

- This angle wala hug is my most favourite hugsmiley27smiley42Their eyes closed, totally feeling that solace in e/o's armssmiley27smiley42

- How beautifully She fit in His arms naaaasmiley27smiley31In love with this long shot hug where Durga Maa is witnessing Akshansmiley27smiley42

- Hayeee Phool barasavo Hugsmiley27smiley42Look at Guddan's sukoon filled smile being in Her Jindal Saab's embracesmiley27smiley42

- This hug is also soo much Pyaarsmiley27smiley42The way his chin was slowly caressing her forehead while hugging has My Dilsmiley27smiley42{Genie Gif de dijiye na iss shot ka bhi pleasesmiley9}

- Well Guddan's Adhura Grehpravesh too happenedsmiley27smiley42I just loved how Akshat ishaara karofied Guddan to kick the kalash sahi sesmiley17 & her smile in taking his advice was so cutesmiley27smiley42Iss baar Guddan se sab sahi ho paaya & that sigh of relief that left Jindal Saab after Guddan kicking the kalash was sweetsmiley36

Akshan Be Strongsmiley14smiley20

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wah hame ek sath do do updates parhne ko mil gye😛

Akshan's each shadi and kasam's are very special and anokha in their way ⭐️jitna baar v dekh lo dil nhi bharta❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Intezaar rahega