Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: misfit007

Who wants to bet they won’t meet this week? Is there a brave heart willing to bet against all odds that they will? There is a 99.99% chance they won’t.

Nobody is stupid enough to bet against that. Even if a promo came of them meeting/ uniting it would still be a risk to make that bet because ekta could still screw us over by revealing it to be a dream πŸ˜†

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Nobody is stupid enough to bet against that. Even if a promo came of them meeting/ uniting it would still be a risk to make that bet because ekta could still screw us over by revealing it to be a dream πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just wanted to see if anyone was gullible enough. I may have an attack if they actually meet out of shock but i think I'm safe. πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Don't. Wait for another six months for AP Milan. Now Meera dear will fall in love with Abhi Babu, at the same time she will become friends with Pragya who will interact with her under the pseudonym Anu, then Abhi's family will force him to marry Meera for his spoilt daughter. Maybe Rhea might fight, maybe not, A1 will also say ok. Then in shaadi ka mandap during Pheron ka rasam Pragya will come with Ram Sita Murti, and hey presto entire family will be shocked and reject Meera outright. Then next saga of revengeful Meera will start. In the meanwhile, RPR love triangle will also happen. In an era of SM, a big business tycoon like Abhi's photo would never come or Prachi dear will never show his photo to Pragya or reverse until day of shaadi.

2nd option, one of the twins will meet with an accident at the time of Abhi Meera marriage and everyone will meet everyone else in the hospital.

Disclaimer: No intention to hurt or lampoon anyone deliberately. 

LOL

I can literally picture this happening 😭😭🀣🀣