Precap- Pragya and Rhea scene

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

To be honest I liked Rhea for the first time when she said main firse galti karun toh fir mujhe thappad lagadena.  They could have really showed her as a rich spoiled brat but good at heart. Why are they making her A2? With Pragya they show Rhea's good side but why not at the other times? 

Like according to Rhea,  she respects Pragya so much but was commenting on her in front of Prachi about her father. 

This two things don't go hand in hand.  Like if she really adores and respects Pragya she won't comment on her personal life. 

I read there is some maha episode on saturday.  Can someone give me the link of that promo? 

I really wonder how the story gonna move now.  Don't want to see the plotting and planning again.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

If there is a maha episode don’t get excited guys as it is merely the 5 year celebration where lots of celebs have been reported to be performing including both  mughda dancing on hauli hauli and Naina dancing on Coca Cola tu. So don’t expect anything story wise.

Edit: Krishna kaul (ranbir) will also perform on Raat Bhan Nahi Sondiyan’ according to IWMBuzz but I think they meant Mumbai delhi di kudiyan from student of the year 2. Then he, mughda and Naina will perform as a trio on some song called milegi milegi. 

Personally I can’t wait to see mughda and Krishna perform on two of my current fave songs. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Saw a picture of the trio for their performance on the IWMBuzz article and mughda looks so cute in her outfit. It sucks that in all her shows she is made to dress like a simple and traditional poor girl when she looks so cute in western outfits.

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Saw a picture of the trio for their performance on the IWMBuzz article and mughda looks so cute in her outfit. It sucks that in all her shows she is made to dress like a simple and traditional poor girl when she looks so cute in western outfits.

Give me the link na. 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

If there is a maha episode don’t get excited guys as it is merely the 5 year celebration where lots of celebs have been reported to be performing including both  mughda dancing on hauli hauli and Naina dancing on Coca Cola tu. So don’t expect anything story wise.

Edit: Krishna kaul (ranbir) will also perform on Raat Bhan Nahi Sondiyan’ according to IWMBuzz but I think they meant Mumbai delhi di kudiyan from student of the year 2. Then he, mughda and Naina will perform as a trio on some song called milegi milegi. 

Personally I can’t wait to see mughda and Krishna perform on two of my current fave songs. 

Am eagerly waiting for their performance.