viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So that's it?

Its Bye bye to Singhanias???

Not expecting logic but,.... Naira who was the light of Naitik's life, doesnt inform them about her being alive?

Now all of them are out of the show?

The sanest people in the show :(((

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The only thing I liked about this leap is Singhanias are no more there...they deserved to be vanished...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good only that those actors got relief from this crap. Yes they were the sanest and with them exiting, show also lost sanity. Nothing makes sense in the show anymore.

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The only thing mentioned of them post leap is they don't live in the same city.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Without the Singhanias, this serial is doomed as YRKKH was associated with them and Meshwaris.

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show has become s**t. I mean, they could’ve just ended the show instead of making up “ainvayi” kind of stories. Why is everything about KAIRA? Wasn’t the show initially about all the relationships? Years back, it was the best show on television. Akshara and her story was so beautiful. Not only NAKSH, all the characters were given equal importance. Now it’s all about KAIRA. Why?! They’ve shown only KAIRA since 3 years which is getting on many poeple’s nerves! 

The recent leap...it’s so senseless!! Naira’s still a bacchi by brain. The leap after Naitik’s accident was so much better!! All the stories revolving around KAIRA are just repeat of those of NAKSH. Damnn!!! I miss NAKSH mann. They were so much better than KAIRA! They were kiddish in the beginning, but matured over time. In case of KAIRA, only Kartik seems a bit matured. Naira’s still that rhishikesh girl who has not matured even a bit.

Please end the show, makers! Don’t give such a beautiful show a tragic end!