Do not know how I feel about this

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Pragya was the first person to find out in today’s epi that Rhea is okay and faking. She slaps Rhea. Saw this on insta as the scene was posted in Instagram.

It should have been Abhi to find out first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi should have known at first. But, at least from this Pragya will truly acknowledge Rhea's evilness. Hope this time Pragya won't forgive her.

Could you also please share the link so that I can also look at the video?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Abhi should have known at first. But, at least from this Pragya will truly acknowledge Rhea's evilness. Hope this time Pragya won't forgive her.

Could you also please share the link so that I can also look at the video?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bykf7ItprUF/

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I'm quite shocked though that rhea here is shown telling pragya everything herself and crying that she planned all this, whilst on the one hand still saying she's mad at prachi. Weird piece of work she is. I have the worst feeling that devi maa pragya will hide that rhea did all this just so her father doesn't get hurt, but if pragya does that prachi would be still considered guilty by everyone. Pragya should in no way cover up rhea's mistake otherwise she is as bad as aliya or abhi as a parent/ guardian.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think, given that Rhea has a soft corner for Pragya, though Pragya slapped her, she will tell Rhea that Rhea should admit her guilt in front of everyone or just Abhi. Else she will lose her love for her. But Pragya will also say, she will not tell this to anyone. It is upto Rhea.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She sudnt hide it even if she comes to know it at first.  She can become devi maiyaan later on.  Right now Prachi needs her.  Her hiding the thing will make Prachi guilty.  The girl tried committing suicide few days back.  Now again this new allegation.  Unbearable!!  She needs to fulfill her motherly duties too. 

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm quite shocked though that rhea here is shown telling pragya everything herself and crying that she planned all this, whilst on the one hand still saying she's mad at prachi. Weird piece of work she is. I have the worst feeling that devi maa pragya will hide that rhea did all this just so her father doesn't get hurt, but if pragya does that prachi would be still considered guilty by everyone. Pragya should in no way cover up rhea's mistake otherwise she is as bad as aliya or abhi as a parent/ guardian.

They are showing as if Rhea has a double personality. I feel she thinks that only her perspective is correct. Someone needs to teach her the difference between good and bad.

Pragya is also very stupid. I won't be surprised if Pragya again defends Rhea.  She should have let her stay in Jail so that her senses would come out.

Also Thank you for the video.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw the episode guys. For the first time in a long while I appreciated Abhi. It was nice the way he supported and trusted Prachi. and found out from the two girls.  But where is Ranbir? And going by spoilers I am not sure if Rhea is telling the truth or as one of u said a split personality. 😒😒

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Just saw the episode guys. For the first time in a long while I appreciated Abhi. It was nice the way he supported and trusted Prachi. and found out from the two girls.  But where is Ranbir? And going by spoilers I am not sure if Rhea is telling the truth or as one of u said a split personality. 😒😒

It was a good episode. At least Abhi is acknowledging his mistake. About split personality, it was just my opinion. She is good in front of Pragya.  But, I am afraid  she will go back to being evil after Aliya comes back.

Regarding Ranbir, they always show him for one or two episodes and sideline him for the whole week, as if he is not the main character, which is very saddening.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It was a good episode. At least Abhi is acknowledging his mistake. About split personality, it was just my opinion. She is good in front of Pragya.  But, I am afraid  she will go back to being evil after Aliya comes back.

Regarding Ranbir, they always show him for one or two episodes and sideline him for the whole week, as if he is not the main character, which is very saddening.

I'm so shocked at how they solved the whole thing in one or two episodes, I thought they would drag rhea's exposure to friday. Honestly though abhi's reaction to rhea's exposure was dull and given that they lost their daughter kiara in a similar incident, I thought abhi would get emotional and much more angry on rhea.

I really enjoy ranbir's scenes but unfortunately the writer's seem to not show him in such important moments and he is sidelined a lot. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago