Leap .....Rocky and Happy

ragnaisbusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Friends! I read this article and it's like makers are going to make us more unhappy for more time...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-purvi-mundada-to-play-the-new-lead_151444

😒😒😒😒😒😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ragnaisbusy

Hello Friends! I read this article and it's like makers are going to make us more unhappy for more time...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-purvi-mundada-to-play-the-new-lead_151444

😒😒😒😒😒😒

R.I.P rohaπŸ€”

ofcourse happy ney 2 baar shaadi ki finally woh rocky se hi shaadi karegi aur rocky uss se , happy ki third marriage hoti aur rocky ki ek bhi nahi, good job cvs😳

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So, Happy actually thinks she is a panauti and has decided that the life of others would be better without her. I feel really sorry for her, but it goes with her character who always had a sort of naivety attached to it. I hope that after the leap she proves the opposite. 

PerfectStart thumbnail

@etnadia: so basically it's the fault of the person who sketched happy's character, can someone be that good and selfless, like happy is??? it's a very twisted way of makers to imply "nayi soch"

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

@etnadia: so basically it's the fault of the person who sketched happy's character, can someone be that good and selfless, like happy is??? it's a very twisted way of makers to imply "nayi soch"

I trust that after the leap they will show how life is not better without Happy and, on the contrary,  she will have to come back to help them with some struggles that they face. The CV has now the chance to debunk the idea that a person can bring bad luck.

I don't know if people like Happy exist,  but Jasimin is so cute and makes the character so believable that is hard for me not to accept Happy even too sometimes I find her very annoying.  

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I trust that after the leap they will show how life is not better without Happy and, on the contrary,  she will have to come back to help them with some struggles that they face. The CV has now the chance to debunk the idea that a person can bring bad luck.

I don't know if people like Happy exist,  but Jasimin is so cute and makes the character so believable that is hard for me not to accept Happy even too sometimes I find her very annoying.  

in bold: preciselyπŸ˜•

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OH GOSH PLEASE NO! I literally HATE LOVE TRIANGLES! One was more than enough! Please dont let Rocky and that woman marry 😭 These writers! Cant i just talk some sense into those people? Just when i saw RoHa in the best jodi list they had to ruin RoHa completely 😭 

Atleast this love triangle consisted of a villain so it was bearable. If Rocky's hone vala wife is a sweet good person i just wont be able to take it. 

Why cant happy just prove RV a criminal and be done with it and then we see RoHa patching up? Or why cant they just let Happy be in hiding for a year? And then she sees the plight of the family and how much pain and suffering they go through and then come back to help them since she cant bear to see them in pain. How could she just make Rocky bear all the burden? 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

RIP Roha and the show πŸ’”

Marrying multiple times is unacceptable worse if the marriage is long like 5 years.. even if Rocky gets married after 2 years the marriage would have been three years old after the leap 

This is all absurd and nonsense 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

RIP Roha and the show πŸ’”

Marrying multiple times is unacceptable worse if the marriage is long like 5 years.. even if Rocky gets married after 2 years the marriage would have been three years old after the leap 

This is all absurd and nonsense 

I know right! 

But I am sure its gonna be a marriage to appease momsie and not cz Rocky loves her. I am sure Rockys heart will always belong to Happy likewise Happys heart was always Rockys! Marriage if it happens would be platonic i guess. I dont even want another marriage other than RoHa marriage! πŸ₯Ί

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnaisbusy

😒😒😒😒😒😒

Sry to say this show is end for me now...... nothing left rip Roha....we haven't get much Roha no proper lover story no proper scenes one thing here is always proper that's separation and this is the worst separation they made marriage a bloody joke...

Rip Roha will miss this couple forever  jitna bhi tha it was magical.....

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago