Some questions about the leap

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't watch Naira's funeral episode it's too sad for me to watch. In the episode did they show how Naira got out of the car? Also what was that flashback today which Naira had of Karthik walking away at the accident site? Did she misunderstand something like Karthik not caring about her living or dying to to the infidelity issue. Also does Naira know the family are assuming she is dead?

I thought Vansh was Gayu's kid but he is calling Vedika as his mum so that means he is not Gayu's kid? If that is the case Naira may initially think Karthik moved on in life with Vedika and Vansh is Karthik's son. 

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I didn't watch Naira's funeral episode it's too sad for me to watch. In the episode did they show how Naira got out of the car? Also what was that flashback today which Naira had of Karthik walking away at the accident site? Did she misunderstand something like Karthik not caring about her living or dying to to the infidelity issue. Also does Naira know the family are assuming she is dead?

I thought Vansh was Gayu's kid but he is calling Vedika as his mum so that means he is not Gayu's kid? If that is the case Naira may initially think Karthik moved on in life with Vedika and Vansh is Karthik's son. 

Naira crawled out of the car while the construction workers phoned kartik. Kartik drove and was searching for her in the forrest...naira said in the forrest shes sorry to the baby for endangering it...and would take both of them to kartik...she is weak sees kartik and walks towards him but rems what he asked her and pauses unsure if she faints....or decides to leave its either one of those two things they dont show us.... 

no he ddn call her mum...vedika just had the bottle in her hand ...what if the kid was crying for a dad and kartik made himself the dad ew....kartik ewwwww..... 

ur better than picking up random bimbos...

naira is a dumbo....she ruined kairavs and kartik's life because she couldnt think beyond her own self...did her ego mean that much to her? also everyone else who mourned her... 

disgusting track