LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is the only difference in 5 years coming from Manish?  Shouldn’t Karthik be angry or business-driven post Naira’s death?  He was all over the place with emotions while he was accusing her and now he’s happy as can be.  I don’t get it.  Then there is Naira.  Why is she dreaming of a happy life with Karthik like it’s a dream?  If she wanted to go back, then go back!  Also why is she still the same silly girl?  I promise you any woman can tell you that she is not the same person she was 5 years ago.  You indeed change in 5 years.  Especially 5 years raising a child alone.  They could have shown her with a bit of maturity, solemn, a little reflective.  She’s still the same silly little Naira.  I know it’s only the first day, but today was a miss for me on the leap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A miss they tried to make it very different from the other leap 

I think they should have shown little kaira hoping his mom would lighten up and not be sad at all naira seemed fine to me its as if kartik sent her on holiday and they are not separated at all...

also kartik was more upset in the last leap...then now....you would think naira died back then....

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It lacks the intensity of the last leap...the last leap was amazing...

Like seeing kartik turn into an asshole was so fun to watch

and in this one u just see him avoiding work again...by running after someone elses kid....cringe 

when will he have focus?

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

-

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago