Marriage is 200% facade

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching today's episodes guys I can assure u marriage is fake  what a scene☺️ gosh it was a last minute scene 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

After watching today's episodes guys I can assure u marriage is fake  what a scene☺️ gosh it was a last minute scene 

You are happy means i know its a good one 🥳Yay i am looking forward to watching this 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

You are happy means i know its a good one 🥳Yay i am looking forward to watching this 

i just love roha....🤗

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It sounds so good to read that marriage could be fake! And why it would be real when everything else is fake: fake love, fake death... Why would Happy want to be bound forever with a criminal when she knew that she will send him to jail in a couple of days. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

It sounds so good to read that marriage could be fake! And why it would be real when everything else is fake: fake love, fake death... Why would Happy want to be bound forever with a criminal when she knew that she will send him to jail in a couple of days?

This fake word is like we rohians got new life....😳 this time happy initiated the kiss....☺️wow.....I'm in lala land 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This fake word is like we rohians got new life....😳 this time happy initiated the kiss....☺️wow.....I'm in lala land 

Yes the way she silently showed him that he does not have to force her he has her permission to come close to feel her to kiss her ❤️ She initiated it all and she wants to kiss him ❤️ I am in Roha land.. have rewatched that bit some 20 times and still can’t get enough... 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Yes the way she silently showed him that he does not have to force her he has her permission to come close to feel her to kiss her ❤️ She initiated it all and she wants to kiss him ❤️ I am in Roha land.. have rewatched that bit some 20 times and still can’t get enough... 

imagine If they get married then.....☺️☺️

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode, but could this be the last kiss before the big goodbye?

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I haven't watched the episode, but could this be the last kiss before the big goodbye?

Well sadly it could be....they haven't kissed yet they are about to kiss and happy initiated it ......which is the main highlight today 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

See I told ya!😎😎😎

My faith in the CVs restored.😳