A note to the CVs

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The show started off as a woman empowerment show where the daughter helps the mother to come on her own and become independent after her husband cheats on her and basically throws her out of his life. The show started off well. It had that realistic touch and was without the soapy paraphernalia of mundane desi shows. 

Babita fighting to get her first job was shown very well. Her stint at the garment factory was done well and in detail.  However, of late, the story seems to have shifted from Babita's journey of independence to Khurana kitchen politics. My question is why?

Ashok gets a dialogue where he says he will get his chef friend to help with catering. Yet Babs gets police catering and Preet's engagement catering and does everything with only three women helping her. When she gets a cheque of Rupees 11 lakhs, surely it must be a very big order. Yet, all the details about getting the food done is missing. Who washes so many vessels? Only Babita?

What about vegetables? Just two bags of vegetables?

And how did she manage to contact the people who helped her serve the buffet at Preet's wedding?

We are shown that Kammo and her friend are only cutting onions or peeling peas. NOthing else. 

All details about her catering business are missing. 

Instead, all that time is devoted to Khuranas. Why should we be concerned about what is going on in the Khurana house? At this point, only time Khuranas should be shown is when it concerns Babita and Mini. 

Also, why are Ashok and Sukhi being forced into the track?  Ashok and Babita can be pitted against each other  without bringing Ashok in the same neighborhood. It is so forced. 

Similarly, why is Sukhi being forced in the track? Why is Meeta and Ashok's personal lives being so much importance?

All these needless Khurana timing could have been devoted for Babita's journey with proper details. 

I am sorry to say the show is slowing going the usual desi soap way and Babita is just the same superwoman desi show female lead. 

The show has a good concept and will be good if it is not ruined. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you have written beautifully all the questions ,doubts,dissatifactions we all are having in our mind lately and I hope CVS read this thread plus al other thredas where you raised diffeent questions and work on it . Hopefully very soon we will start to get all our answers one by one . May our beloved show grows beautifully and last long with only good vibes and positivites:)

it also shows that in this short spam of time how much we got attached to this show and whatever criticism ,questions,dissatisfactions are creating all because of our intense love for PATIALA BABES.

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

you have written beautifully all the questions ,doubts,dissatifactions we all are having in our mind lately and I hope CVS read this thread plus al other thredas where you raised diffeent questions and work on it . Hopefully very soon we will start to get all our answers one by one . May our beloved show grows beautifully and last long with only good vibes and positivites:)

it also shows that in this short spam of time how much we got attached to this show and whatever criticism ,questions,dissatisfactions are creating all because of our intense love for PATIALA BABES.

yes. Totally agree. I don't want another good concept show to be ruined. Have seen it happen so many times. 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

yes. Totally agree. I don't want another good concept show to be ruined. Have seen it happen so many times. 

Totally agree withyou and can very much understand what you meant to say .Trust our awsome show will never ever disappoint us :)