Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Momsy and beeji taunting sandhaya is gonna happen for sure. As for RV dunno if cvs are keeping that door open for RV to come back or not, can't say at the moment, RP clearly said meri toh kal se chutti ofcourse if there are any chances for him to be back on the show, he cannot reveal it.

I am hoping for this possible future track:

Rocky will become a successful hotel owner like happy was, he will not believe that happy is dead and like I said earlier he will do his secret "research happy" and will successfully find her too, now this time he won't beg her to come back in his life, he will play it differently, aifdeen said happy might fake a ML, but rocky won't believe this, Rocky will create such situations for happy that she had no choice but to come back to Amritsar and not only that she will be hired as an employee at Rocky's hotel, so rocky can keep happy around, it will all be followed by family and emotional drama, Rocky knows happy cannot stay away longer from her family and from him so she will break down and will accept she's happy and not someone else she was pretending to be.

To make happy confess her feelings, since there will be new entries in the show, there will surely be a girl and Rocky will try to get closer to her so happy will get jealous and react, momsy will try to fix a marriage between that girl and rocky and rocky will go on with wedding rituals, but there will be a bride swap because the girl will be having some lochha maybe connected to RV, and happy will marry rocky, eventually accepting she's happy.

Then if there are any chances of RV's come back he will file a case on happy and rocky and will claim that happy is his wife legally...... and more......

Also, roha will share a love hate relation ship, happy rocky kay nakhray uthayegi for keeping him in dark, rocky will pretend to be mad at happy but in his heart he's actually doing this  to make happy realize how he has yearned for her all these years, just like happened in an Hum Tv drama diyar-e-dil, it was a light hearted way of hero to make heroine say those three magical words.

Basically happy will face the same situation like rocky does when he came back from jail after 3 yrs.

Rocky will know that xyz girl has some lochaa but he will count on happy to stop his marriage and she will.Actually it will be rocky's plan to finally win happy.

omg.. 🥳this is really interesting! I want to see this! Cold Rocky and Happy his employee.. then his wedding.. you should really join the writers.. you will give much much better plots 😆

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Momsy and beeji taunting sandhaya is gonna happen for sure. As for RV dunno if cvs are keeping that door open for RV to come back or not, can't say at the moment, RP clearly said meri toh kal se chutti ofcourse if there are any chances for him to be back on the show, he cannot reveal it.

I am hoping for this possible future track:

Rocky will become a successful hotel owner like happy was, he will not believe that happy is dead and like I said earlier he will do his secret "research happy" and will successfully find her too, now this time he won't beg her to come back in his life, he will play it differently, aifdeen said happy might fake a ML, but rocky won't believe this, Rocky will create such situations for happy that she had no choice but to come back to Amritsar and not only that she will be hired as an employee at Rocky's hotel, so rocky can keep happy around, it will all be followed by family and emotional drama, Rocky knows happy cannot stay away longer from her family and from him so she will break down and will accept she's happy and not someone else she was pretending to be.

To make happy confess her feelings, since there will be new entries in the show, there will surely be a girl and Rocky will try to get closer to her so happy will get jealous and react, momsy will try to fix a marriage between that girl and rocky and rocky will go on with wedding rituals, but there will be a bride swap because the girl will be having some lochha maybe connected to RV, and happy will marry rocky, eventually accepting she's happy.

Then if there are any chances of RV's come back he will file a case on happy and rocky and will claim that happy is his wife legally...... and more......

Also, roha will share a love hate relation ship, happy rocky kay nakhray uthayegi for keeping him in dark, rocky will pretend to be mad at happy but in his heart he's actually doing this  to make happy realize how he has yearned for her all these years, just like happened in an Hum Tv drama diyar-e-dil, it was a light hearted way of hero to make heroine say those three magical words.

Basically happy will face the same situation like rocky does when he came back from jail after 3 yrs.

Rocky will know that xyz girl has some lochaa but he will count on happy to stop his marriage and she will.Actually it will be rocky's plan to finally win happy.

Maybe next plan is for Grover uncle to marry Sandhya? 😳 To save her from momsie and beeji 😂

If the body is not found then how did they get the ashes? Rocky wouldnt rest until he knew for sure that Happy died and found her body. Maybe he will be determined to solve the mystery behind Happy's death. And deep inside he knows Happy is alive and like you said will be on a secret Search Happy mission 

I love future track! Superb 👏❤️ No other way to save this drama after all. 

They do assume that new characters are gonna be introduced after leap. A jealous Happy would be nice to see 😂

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golu14

omg.. 🥳this is really interesting! I want to see this! Cold Rocky and Happy his employee.. then his wedding.. you should really join the writers.. you will give much much better plots 😆

thankyou ji🤗😆

Happy will become a wedding planner and rocky will give her the responsibility to plan his wedding, just like IB!!! and yeah in his wedding rituals, rocky will perform all rituals with happy, symbolizing their marriage😉 I really want rocky to do all this, bahut begging karli rocky nay it's time for him to rule over happy for the sake of love not in other sense ofcourse, means rocky ab kisi bhi haal mein happy ki naa chalnay dey😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Maybe next plan is for Grover uncle to marry Sandhya? 😳 To save her from momsie and beeji 😂

If the body is not found then how did they get the ashes? Rocky wouldnt rest until he knew for sure that Happy died and found her body. Maybe he will be determined to solve the mystery behind Happy's death. And deep inside he knows Happy is alive and like you said will be on a secret Search Happy mission 

I love future track! Superb 👏❤️ No other way to save this drama after all. 

thankyou😃😃 yes, even I don't see any other option, even if there's another way, the only thing I cannot stand to see is rocky begging to happy, enough of begging.

They do assume that new characters are gonna be introduced after leap. A jealous Happy would be nice to see 😂

Grover marrying sandhaya well anything can happen. Grover and happy will arrange a body as well😆🤣

Golu14 thumbnail

thankyou ji🤗😆

Happy will become a wedding planner and rocky will give her the responsibility to plan his wedding, just like IB!!! and yeah in his wedding rituals, rocky will perform all rituals with happy, symbolizing their marriage😉 I really want rocky to do all this, bahut begging karli rocky nay it's time for him to rule over happy for the sake of love not in other sense ofcourse, means rocky ab kisi bhi haal mein happy ki naa chalnay dey😆

i am loving this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😛😛 Happy the wedding planner.. 😆in fact he should start behaving like Shaan around her 😛purani baaton ka reference de and then clinging on xyz girl.. and talking humari shaadi mein koi kami nahi rehni chahiye 🤣omg.. maza aayega 😆ab no begging.. last time shaan happy ke trust na karne par naraaz tha.. ab usey akela chhodne par naraaz rahe.. happy should also know how it feels🥺I really want whatever you are saying becomes the true plot.. in no other way i am stopping by here.. 😭

PerfectStart thumbnail

i am loving this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😛😛 Happy the wedding planner.. 😆in fact he should start behaving like Shaan around her 😛purani baaton ka reference de and then clinging on xyz girl.. and talking humari shaadi mein koi kami nahi rehni chahiye 🤣omg.. maza aayega 😆ab no begging.. last time shaan happy ke trust na karne par naraaz tha.. ab usey akela chhodne par naraaz rahe.. happy should also know how it feels🥺I really want whatever you are saying becomes the true plot.. in no other way i am stopping by here.. 😭

in bold; aur jo happy ka face hoga uss moment mein🤣 yeah he will annoy happy and will say those lines from his shaan randhawa days😆 maza ayega happy jal bhun kay jala hua roast ban jayegi🤣 happy is taking all the decisions for herself and rocky now it should be rocky's turn to show his haq over happy!!!

Golu14 thumbnail

in bold; aur jo happy ka face hoga uss moment mein🤣 yeah he will annoy happy and will say those lines from his shaan randhawa days😆 maza ayega happy jal bhun kay jala hua roast ban jayegi🤣 happy is taking all the decisions for herself and rocky now it should be rocky's turn to show his haq over happy!!!

absolutely yesss 🤣🤣can't wait 🥳It's so damnnnn awesome!!! kaash aisa hi hoo

PerfectStart thumbnail

absolutely yesss 🤣🤣can't wait 🥳It's so damnnnn awesome!!! kaash aisa hi hoo

kaaaaaashhh😭

PerfectStart thumbnail

https://youtu.be/EIGWzIZrGb0

this a longer version, I heard it wrong, AB said it is all happy's plan to put RV behind the bars for all the wrong things he did.

Like you guys were saying its not exactly for all his crimes, so chances are strong for RV to return and happy living a quite life with a new identity.

So Grover's gonna make sure that RV will stay behind the bars, RP said grover will fight the case against him, Grover has his dirty secrets too, RV can threat grover to expose him, anyways RP said that it's very difficult to get out of this trap, but bhagwan k aur script writer kay bharosay chod diya hai😆

He said he doesn't tell anyone about his birthday but yet everyone wished him and he said that he will celebrate his bday with family and it's very difficult to plan a vacation when you are working in a daily soap, he said once he will get time he will plan something.

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So Happy will be hiding for few days till RV in his grief confess every crime of his. Then police will arrest him. Samajh gayi.🤪 Har baar ki tarha iss baar bhi mere Rocky ko torture sehna padhega.😵

RV nahi mara matlab he will return from jail to avenge this. Tab woh kuch aur hi banjayega.😕

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago