Spoiler:Happy is dead,RP's bday/NewEntry pg3

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab's interview,RV arrested

but happy is alive!!what I said is going to be true happy will go from their lives and will live a quite life,I think Grover knows and he is the one who will help her moving to other city.Although there's no mention of moving to other city yet.

https://youtu.be/IbQLLV5UYfw

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ab's interview,RV arrested

but happy is alive!!what I said is going to be true happy will go from their lives and will live a quite life,I think Grover knows and he is the one who will help her moving to other city.Although there's no mention of moving to other city yet.

https://youtu.be/IbQLLV5UYfw

NOOOOOOO! WHY IS SHE DOING THAT TO ROCKY? I hope she takes Rocky with her 😭

afideen thumbnail

So the assumption is right! Something major had to happen for the leap to take place. So Happy would be back after 5 years. Or Rocky would find her after 5 long years. How much time lost between RoHa. First 3 years spent by Rocky in jail and now Happy living in hiding for 5 years! 

If RV was put to jail in the account of murdering Happy then if Happy comes back after 5 years then wouldnt RV be released? If RV did confess to his crimes and then got sentenced for committing Anayas murder and attempted murder on Rocky plus domestic violence then why does Happy need to fake her death and go into hiding? Wouldnt it give extra punishment to RV to see Happy with Rocky. And why would she make Rocky suffer this continuous pain and heartbreak? She knows how much he loves her after all. πŸ˜” πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί Maybe she really feels that she brings badluck. Well if thats the case this RV didnt die noh after being married to her πŸ€” She cant just abandon her loved one like that πŸ˜­ How could she think that her faking death and going away would bring Happiness to her family? It would only bring Happiness to Momsie and Beeji and in a twisted way to RV since he is gonna enjoy the fact that Rocky is what he called a loser aashiq since he didnt get Happy. πŸ˜‘

Is this gonna be like naamkaran? Like AvNeil πŸ˜΅ Why all this unneccesary separation! 😭

What Rocky should do is say that he is also gonna kill himself since he doesnt want to live without Happy. And Grover informs Happy giving Happy no choice but to come back to him πŸ˜‚ Cz after all the drama to save his life she wouldnt want all that effort to end up in Rocky taking  his own life πŸ˜‰ And then Rocky should say Gotchya he was faking killing himself too! Cz he had a feeling in his heart that Happy didnt die. Soul connection. So he knew that this would make her come out of her hiding 😏

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So RV arrested for Happy's murder and not for the other crimes he committed? Ye kya logic hua? Kisi criminal ko jail pahunchane ke liye uske khilaf saboot mat dhundho balki usse doosra crime commit karwa do aur jail bhej do! He isn't going to pay for the previous muders and also as soon as the police knows Happy is alive, they will realease him to cause more troubles! Absolute garbage! Happy ko Rocky dhundhega after weeks of drama fir Happy ke aate hi RV ki entry! 

WOW Happy!! πŸ‘πŸ‘What a plan! πŸ‘πŸ‘

You can celebrate Rocky's tears now! "BajaoTaali" *sigh*

Ab sirf Rocky rota hi nazar aane wala hai is show mein! 

PerfectStart thumbnail

@golu&aifdeen: I guess you girls didn't hear it properly, AB said RV is to be put behind bars "jo saray ghalat kaam uss ney kiye hain us ke liye" he said it twice.

It would only bring Happiness to Momsie and Beeji and in a twisted way to RV since he is gonna enjoy the fact that Rocky is what he called a loser aashiq since he didnt get Happy. 

That's true yes, but if it is any consolation I guess you don't have to see RV grinning at rocky for being a loser aashiq, because RP's role as RV I think has ended, like AB said "saray ghalat kaam"he will be convicted for his crimes, and if there's still a door open which only cvs can see, he will come again into the picture, doing ML drama like golu said yesterday.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bas yehi Baki tha 

What a absurd way of avenging πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Bakwaas 

Again the ridiculous leapπŸ’” 

It’s time to wave a good bye 

Rocky πŸ’” again paying for Happy’s stupidity 🀬 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh.. may be I got it wrong.. but I am not liking this at all! RV bhale hi sare crimes ke liye convicted ho.. wo wapas zaroor ayega.. tv series mein log mar ke wapas laut aate hain fir ye to bas jail hi gaya hai.. he is a shaatir lawyer.. jab Rocky jail se nikal sakta hai to RV kyon nahin. 

Rocky ki halat ab dekhi nahin jayegi.. agar wo sare crimes ke liye gaya hai toh happy ko ye drama karne ki kya zaroorat thi.. why is she hurting Rocky like this πŸ˜‘

Momsy and Beeji ka muh band ho jayega at least.. ab no taunts for Sandhya most likely.. Sandhya now can't leave the house also.. she doesn't have any financial support and Rocky won't let her leave either.. shayad Momsy isi baat pe taunt marne lage.. beti mar gayi to zindagi bhar yahin padi rahogi kya... πŸ€’

afideen thumbnail

So like i said even if its for the fact that he was arrested for all the crimes he committed then why would Happy need to go away? If RV is behind bars and Rocky and family is safe why does she need to fake her death and be separated from rocky and bring more pain to him? And then how is she going to take care of Sandhya and Smiley? 

Instead she can help them and keep them happy. Atleast keep Rocky happy. She knows how it pains him to be without her after all. 

Maybe she thinks he is better off without her? And she wants him to move on and start anew? Well atleast RV is convicted and anyways RoHa will come together. But what makes me sad are the lost years and what will happen to my poor Rocky during those 5 years 😭 He is going to feel betrayed after knowing Happy abandoned him no matter what reason. Since the threat is behind bars and Rocky is safe from RV. 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Oh.. may be I got it wrong.. but I am not liking this at all! RV bhale hi sare crimes ke liye convicted ho.. wo wapas zaroor ayega.. tv series mein log mar ke wapas laut aate hain fir ye to bas jail hi gaya hai.. he is a shaatir lawyer.. jab Rocky jail se nikal sakta hai to RV kyon nahin. 

Rocky ki halat ab dekhi nahin jayegi.. agar wo sare crimes ke liye gaya hai toh happy ko ye drama karne ki kya zaroorat thi.. why is she hurting Rocky like this πŸ˜‘

Momsy and Beeji ka muh band ho jayega at least.. ab no taunts for Sandhya most likely.. Sandhya now can't leave the house also.. she doesn't have any financial support and Rocky won't let her leave either.. shayad Momsy isi baat pe taunt marne lage.. beti mar gayi to zindagi bhar yahin padi rahogi kya... πŸ€’

Momsy and beeji taunting sandhaya is gonna happen for sure. As for RV dunno if cvs are keeping that door open for RV to come back or not, can't say at the moment, RP clearly said meri toh kal se chutti ofcourse if there are any chances for him to be back on the show, he cannot reveal it.

I am hoping for this possible future track:

Rocky will become a successful hotel owner like happy was, he will not believe that happy is dead and like I said earlier he will do his secret "research happy" and will successfully find her too, now this time he won't beg her to come back in his life, he will play it differently, aifdeen said happy might fake a ML, but rocky won't believe this, Rocky will create such situations for happy that she had no choice but to come back to Amritsar and not only that she will be hired as an employee at Rocky's hotel, so rocky can keep happy around, it will all be followed by family and emotional drama, Rocky knows happy cannot stay away longer from her family and from him so she will break down and will accept she's happy and not someone else she was pretending to be.

To make happy confess her feelings, since there will be new entries in the show, there will surely be a girl and Rocky will try to get closer to her so happy will get jealous and react, momsy will try to fix a marriage between that girl and rocky and rocky will go on with wedding rituals, but there will be a bride swap because the girl will be having some lochha maybe connected to RV, and happy will marry rocky, eventually accepting she's happy.

Then if there are any chances of RV's come back he will file a case on happy and rocky and will claim that happy is his wife legally...... and more......

Also, roha will share a love hate relation ship, happy rocky kay nakhray uthayegi for keeping him in dark, rocky will pretend to be mad at happy but in his heart he's actually doing this  to make happy realize how he has yearned for her all these years, just like happened in an Hum Tv drama diyar-e-dil, it was a light hearted way of hero to make heroine say those three magical words.

Basically happy will face the same situation like rocky does when he came back from jail after 3 yrs.

Rocky will know that xyz girl has some lochaa but he will count on happy to stop his marriage and she will.Actually it will be rocky's plan to finally win happy.

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

So like i said even if its for the fact that he was arrested for all the crimes he committed then why would Happy need to go away? If RV is behind bars and Rocky and family is safe why does she need to fake her death and be separated from rocky and bring more pain to him? And then how is she going to take care of Sandhya and Smiley? 

Instead she can help them and keep them happy. Atleast keep Rocky happy. She knows how it pains him to be without her after all. 

Maybe she thinks he is better off without her? And she wants him to move on and start anew? Well atleast RV is convicted and anyways RoHa will come together. But what makes me sad are the lost years and what will happen to my poor Rocky during those 5 years 😭 He is going to feel betrayed after knowing Happy abandoned him no matter what reason. Since the threat is behind bars and Rocky is safe from RV. 

Based on rocky's character he will not easily believe that happy is dead, he may pretend it in front of others but secretly he will find a clue and will start looking for happy.