Heartbreaking Precap😭😭😭

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The precap was both heartbreaking and scary. Poor HS😢......

My heart goes out for him. I am in two minds about Naeem bi's step to warn him. 

She was not wrong in trying to save her son of heartbreak or get married to a woman who just uses him as an escape to run from her past. But should we also feel bad that she dashed his hopes too early, without letting him have a complete try?

I am sure Babita will not use him to escape the demons of her past. But I can't believe that she would even think of doing something like that. Thinking to marry HS just to forget Ashok and his memories? 

Is it that difficult for her to forget Ashok and accept Meeta's pregnancy? What fond memories did Ashok leave behind that she still let his equation with Meeta affect her?

What will be HS reaction post Naeem bi's warning? How will he convince his heart to stop loving his 'daughter ki mother' ? Will he emotionally distance himself to save further heartache?

Do give your views and opinion.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It is not easy for a single woman with a child that too teenage to accept new relationship that easily. For her acceptance of the child comes first. Though minni shares her woes and happiness with HS, still for her he is hanuman uncle. Things will start changing the day minnie realizes and starts feeling how things would have been if her father was like HS. Still minnie has not voiced this feeling of HS being father figure in her life. Babita has feelings for HS. You can make this out from her behaviour. The day minnie accepts HS (and i think naeem bi and mickey will make her realize about HS babita) things will start progressing towards love from babitas side too. And i feel even minnie will definitely realize to some extent of how lonely her mom is after this pregnancy fiasco of her step mom. What neem bi said was right. Hanuman deserves to have that babita who does not regret her past and accepts him whole heartedly.

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

It is not easy for a single woman with a child that too teenage to accept new relationship that easily. For her acceptance of the child comes first. Though minni shares her woes and happiness with HS, still for her he is hanuman uncle. Things will start changing the day minnie realizes and starts feeling how things would have been if her father was like HS. Still minnie has not voiced this feeling of HS being father figure in her life. Babita has feelings for HS. You can make this out from her behaviour. The day minnie accepts HS (and i think naeem bi and mickey will make her realize about HS babita) things will start progressing towards love from babitas side too. And i feel even minnie will definitely realize to some extent of how lonely her mom is after this pregnancy fiasco of her step mom. What neem bi said was right. Hanuman deserves to have that babita who does not regret her past and accepts him whole heartedly.

From what I understood from the precap, I think Babita tells Naeem bi of her plan to accept Hanuman's proposal to forget Ashok. And Naeem bi in turn warns HS of the consequences of Babita's acceptance. Here, Minnie's opinion is not even under consideration. 

So desperate to forget Ashok, I think Babita totally neglected Minnie's opinion while considering remarriage with HS. She is just blinded by her desperation and accepting HS would seem an easy way out. 

Edited by RTDeewani - 4 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

The precap was both heartbreaking and scary. Poor HS😢......

My heart goes out for him. I am in two minds about Naeem bi's step to warn him. 

She was not wrong in trying to save her son of heartbreak or get married to a woman who just uses him as an escape to run from her past. But should we also feel bad that she dashed his hopes too early, without letting him have a complete try?

I am sure Babita will not use him to escape the demons of her past. But I can't believe that she would even think of doing something like that. Thinking to marry HS just to forget Ashok and his memories? 

Is it that difficult for her to forget Ashok and accept Meeta's pregnancy? What fond memories did Ashok leave behind that she still let his equation with Meeta affect her?

What will be HS reaction post Naeem bi's warning? How will he convince his heart to stop loving his 'daughter ki mother' ? Will he emotionally distance himself to save further heartache?

Do give your views and opinion.....

I loved the way you expressed it here. His love is so intense coz its "his daughter" ki mother 😆 he started to love Minnie as his own daughter before only na. 

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I loved the way you expressed it here. His love is so intense coz its "his daughter" ki mother 😆 he started to love Minnie as his own daughter before only na. 

Thanks 😁. 

It's so cute and endearing when he calls her like that🥰🥰. My absolute favourite way of HS addressing Babes 😍😍.

I don't know why is he calling her 'kiraayedaarni ji ' these days. That, sort of puts a distance between them.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

precap was also hearbreaking for me.but i think what nambee did she was right.i agee from you babita will never use H.S to forgetting her past with ashok.but we all know she will never say "yes" to h.s alteast for now her answer will be " no" just bcoz of sake of society & mini.

in another post i said yes i want he should keep distance from babita.he should treat only as her " kirayedarni".babita should come out her past clearly.she should not much get  affected from khurnas or ashmeeta happiness before entering any new relationship.

we have already saw h.s gave a hint of his feelings for her.but what was her bhaviour with h.s was totally unaccepted.it will be better of h.s is not propose her yet.kya pata uske baad babita ka behaviour kya ho jaye h.s ke saath.that moment will be more painful for him.

may be after h.s negligence babita understood the importance of h.s in her life.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, HS fell in love with Minnie's bravery and spirit and started to think of her as his daughter early on. Only later did Babita draw his attention. I think he also fell for Babita because of the woman she has turned out to be and not just because she is Minnie's mother. He also loves the mother-daughter dynamics and now his own part in those dynamics.

I think Naeem Bi has known HS since his childhood and has seen him suffer after Imarti passed away. She is happy he is in love and may get a chance to start a new phase in his life, but not at the expense of his self-respect and feelings. She wants Babita to want him for who he is and not because of her past or because of "log kya kahenge".  

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
RTDeewani thumbnail

When Babita is not realizing or even taking notice of HS discomfort and jealousy with her online admirers (or so he thought), what reaction can be expected from Minnie, who doesn't even have an inkling of what's brewing in her dear Hanuman uncle's mind for her Babes?

At least Babita now knows that HS holds a torch for her but Minnie is totally oblivious. Like said in the previous comments, Naeem bi can rather do something to make Minnie notice HS feelings for her mother and try to gauge Minnie's opinion instead of breaking Hanuman's hopes so early. She could've warned HS in case Minnie too disapproves of his love.

If Minnie seems to be in favour of the remarriage, then together they can all help Babita accept HS heartily as her husband. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is not a love story it's Birbal Khichdi jo pak hi nhi rahi h😭 for a day we see some progress and next day again a new hurdle. Yeh ishq nhi aasan. 

Surely a heartbreaking precap but I'm also sure Babita will not take this step to show anyone. 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I feel Hanuman should avoid Babita for a while. I mean Babita should realise importance of him being there .. atleast she should miss talking to him n taking advice n all..May be then she will start missing his attention and will try to see n think how crucial Hanuman Singh has become in her life too.. not just Minnie's..