Logic was thrown of a cliff.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Rhea's friend  watched Rhea being pushed down a cliff and did nothing ?

Sorry ! she did , she CLICKED PICTURES.

Instead of rushing to save her friend she stood there and clicked pictures (or recorded a video)

And the teachers took no time to believe it as well. 

Are they just dumb or dumb ?

Her being the eye witness of the incident was a little more convincing than this lmao

Also teacher called Abhi and told him " Rhea might be dead " , like ????? No sane person can inform a father about her child's death over a phone call , on top of it there's no confirmation of her death in the first place. 

So in conclusion , I don't know about Rhea but Logic was definitely thrown off a cliff tonight. Let's celebrate !

PS : the topic title cannot be edited , this New IF is weirrrrrd.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Indian serials make even teenagers and young students into criminal masterminds. I think rhea should choose being an assassin as a career choice. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She was doing what Rhea said, its a plan to trap prachi. Chamachi of Rhea. What a friend she is instead of stopping, warning or advising Rhea she just do what she says. None of the has brains. Nd plus whole college boys r crazy for Rhea like seriously. Somewhere I read Rhea has hidden somewhere to teach prachi a lesson, also to get in good books of abhi, other one article says her plan Backfires. Nd she tastes her own medicine. Next whole week they will drag this track. The writers have gone mad. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was about to write this.

How come the teachers didn't interrogate her ? Like why did you click pictures instead of saving Rhea. 

The writers are on crack , noone can convince me otherwise.

But again are we surprised though ?

Ekta shows never cared about logic.  Its literally missing from her dictionary. 

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Indian serials make even teenagers and young students into criminal masterminds. I think rhea should choose being an assassin as a career choice. 

@bold  couldn't agree more🀣

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

She was doing what Rhea said, its a plan to trap prachi. Chamachi of Rhea. What a friend she is instead of stopping, warning or advising Rhea she just do what she says. None of the has brains. Nd plus whole college boys r crazy for Rhea like seriously. Somewhere I read Rhea has hidden somewhere to teach prachi a lesson, also to get in good books of abhi, other one article says her plan Backfires. Nd she tastes her own medicine. Next whole week they will drag this track. The writers have gone mad. 

Yeah it was a indeed a dumb plan and what's even funnier is that the teachers were convinced.

Just bad writing , the show fetches trp without putting much effort so that writers are just too lazy to write something substantial.

And I hope the articles are true.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How much longer are they going to drag this whole track of Rhea framing prachi 😭😭😭 getting quite boring and how did Rhea turn into a criminal from a spoilt brat πŸ€”

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Spot on 🀣😭 This whole leap is crazy tho