Why couldnt Aditya Seal leave an Impression in SOTY2 lik Sid or Varun?

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think his performance was quite appreciated..whoever saw d movie SOTY2 said he said pretty well or decent. He got stronger reviews than Tiger. But still no1 spoke about him from the audiences side, he fizzled out just like his previous films Tum Bin2 n others and now doing web series..

what do u think could be the reason? that he wasn't promoted or he lacks a strong screen presence like sid or Varun ? 

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adityasingh0001 thumbnail

His acting is not the problem...

problem was his role which was a bad RIP OFF of Deepak Tijori's role in JJWS

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he was hardly promoted...

the entire focus was on three people and particularly tiger.

the film got poor reviews and his performance alone could not have make up for it.

personally I found him decent, not really great though

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

he should hv played the titular as he (if not fully or entirely) atleast looked like a student, if you forget the fact that he's 31.

nyways i didn't like his look with long hair. coming to leaving an impression, he may have to wait for a bigger opportunity to prove his mettle

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who is Aditya Seal? is it the guy who played MANAV in the movie? 

i thought he was good but the film's so poor that I could not find a connect with everything. 

the characterization of each n every character is poorly written.

why does Shreya and Manav hate each other? why does Shreya's father detest her so much and loves Manav, actually he does not have a single scene with Manav. It was just so bland. 

Earlier a Dharma movie used to be a sure short sign of success which is why Manav must have signed up for this film. But looking at this year, not anymore

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityasingh0001

His acting is not the problem...

problem was his role which was a bad RIP OFF of Deepak Tijori's role in JJWS

true I agree on this, the makers didnt invest anything to the characters let alone his character but i thought he was the best out of all and it was over the top panday who got most of the accolades

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

he was hardly promoted...

the entire focus was on three people and particularly tiger.

the film got poor reviews and his performance alone could not have make up for it.

personally I found him decent, not really great though

i still wonder that why people didn't give him any heart...it feels disappointing after your hard work not being noticed .. no? 

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannikarnikaa

he should hv played the titular as he (if not fully or entirely) atleast looked like a student, if you forget the fact that he's 31.

nyways i didn't like his look with long hair. coming to leaving an impression, he may have to wait for a bigger opportunity to prove his mettle

even i didnt like his look but thought atleast he looked cute, he probably made things worse for him by comparing the film to AVENGERS..which got him trolled..pehle hi musibaat le li apne sar par.

I wonder who's gonna sign him after the debacle of SOTY2 it was perhaps his best bet to get into showbiz, he might have to settle for web series now

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mutant_n_Proud

Who is Aditya Seal? is it the guy who played MANAV in the movie? 

i thought he was good but the film's so poor that I could not find a connect with everything. 

the characterization of each n every character is poorly written.

why does Shreya and Manav hate each other? why does Shreya's father detest her so much and loves Manav, actually he does not have a single scene with Manav. It was just so bland. 

Earlier a Dharma movie used to be a sure short sign of success which is why Manav must have signed up for this film. But looking at this year, not anymore

yes the guy who played MANAV is Aditya Seal.

and i agree wid u totally, the film's so damn bad u can't find a connect with anything, still I would give him a chance as he came across the best performer, that's my opinion IMO

And people have started rejecting Dharma's content which proves u can't take people for granted anymore