Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Exactly! 

Duniya sirf ugte hue suraj ko salaam karti hai, dubte hue nahi. But we need to change this kahawat. This new 2019. People should wake up and start appreciating newcomers also. 

Once upon a time Shrenu was also a newcomer. Her first show was "Bhyah hamari bahu ka" that time I bet these fans werent such big fans of her. Only after she tasted success her fans have come up. 

Just becoz Shrenu is more popular then Tanvi, it doesnt mean they can bully or pull down Tanvi as an actress. It just shows their class. 

Anyways hope these blind fans get a life. 

Secondly, not all Tanvi haters had to be Shrenu fans. More than them some Zain fans don't like her as his pair as they want Aditi.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Finally!!! One unbiased thread which hasn’t been turned into a war-zone, yet. 😆

I agree with each of the members who have commented so far.But I really think the writers better need to focus on what they actually want to show.

I would be honest, the first promo featuring Shrenu was really intriguing. I haven’t watched her any other show but I saw few minutes of IPKKND-EBP in between changing channels and her innocence and more importantly her smile – it was infectious. ☺️ After watching her in the promo, I was like – Man! I’ve gotta watch at least few episodes of it to see how she does. And she has been terrific.

But lately the plot doesn’t seem intriguing enough. I am liking both Janhvi and Kavya. Have been a big fan of ONCE UPON A TIME which used to air on ABC and for the first time I felt may be Janhvi is like THE EVIL QUEEN or RUMPLESTILTSKIN whom you would love and hate at the same time and Kavya would be like SWAN who would ultimately balance it out.

But to do that they really need to come up with a better storyline. Janhvi-Manohar and Kabir coming out as a national hero, both seemed like unnecessary plots to please the fans of Shrenu and Zain’s fans because the actors got to portray so many emotions. And I appreciate both of them. But as a whole I couldn’t enjoy it as it looked so out of the place.

If not any other show, the makers should learn from SBRK’s downfall. They casted brilliant and popular actors and gave in to their fans’ demand but ultimately thwt destroyed the plot and the show tanked.

I want to enjoy this show as a whole. I want to enjoy each character’s journey and I don’t really care who is whose favorite and how the marketing was done. As long as the story is good, I’ll always watch it no matter who is playing the roles.

This is not unbiased. That person likes Tanvi more calling Shrenu fans liking her for white tone.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

dear,if the jhanvi is not played by shrenu,if any some new comer or other non-famous actress had played it,then you would have seen kavya fan equally. actually we indians are so much attached to three things,one,popular person,two white skin and three unnecessary non-neutral. so i had seen kavya,a lot of times,she is equally praiseworthy like jhanvi.

LOL What? More than white tone, it is the inner radiance of Shrenu that is she has a beautiful soul that brings her closer to her fans. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Bang on post this is a member who really knows that a show works with other characters also ....👏

If you are judging a story by the story and the characters so when you are satisfied just say it and when you are not just say it as well.

Myself, in today episode I did not like Kavya on spot deciding to go with PK and Dhruv.....(I'm here for the story and the characters I do like her with Kabir etc but when I'm not satisfied I will say it)

I don't think PK shot Manohar I don't know why I have a doubt......

I watched both actresses previous shows so I have no problems...

I watched Ishaani also as lead...compared to her Shrenu and Tanvi are better in my POV.

I also did not like, as it was also unexpected that all of a sudden Ishaani will tell her sister to obey and do whatever Manohar is asking her to do if she was really with her sister she would never have asked Jhanvi to do so.

Comparing an actress like Shrenu with Tanvi or Tina is a sin. Tina is much better actress than Tanvi though.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Comparing an actress like Shrenu with Tanvi or Tina is a sin. Tina is much better actress than Tanvi though.

I'm entitled to my point of view....I did a sin OMG what to do now🤣

Hey thanks for these few words they were sweet I just agree with you.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

@bold OMG is it?

Errr you do know everybody is entitled for their own opinion.

And acting is subjective matter. 

This word "Sin" suggests biasedness. 

Believe me there quite a number of people who like Tanvi/Kavya more. Doesnt mean we can tag those people as "sinners" if they do compare both the actress. Lol

No offence but everybody is entitled for their opinion.

Peace out xxx :)

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm entitled to my point of view....I did a sin OMG what to do now🤣

Hey thanks for these few words they were sweet I just agree with you.

@bold perhaps go for ganga snan (bath at the ganges) or just chant Pooja/Janvi jaap, you will definitely get free of your sins 😆🤣

Lol!

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@bold perhaps go for ganga snan (bath at the ganges) or just chant Pooja/Janvi jaap, you will definitely get free of your sins 😆🤣

Lol!

The way she said I did a sin just crack me....😆

May be I need to visit India for a bath at the ganges but for time being I can go to Lourdes to ask for forgiveness as next month I'm going to France on holiday.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The way she said I did a sin just crack me....😆

May be I need to visit India for a bath at the ganges but for time being I can go to Lourdes to ask for forgiveness as next month I'm going to France on holiday.

LOL, leave the poor kid alone. If she thinks it's a sin, let her repent. Dont bother answering such posts. But I had a good laugh reading the comments.🤣