Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Glad to see new people joining the bandwagon. Enjoy your time with us.

Good the forums activity has improved.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Bold : Please check your facts before posting. BHBK was Shrenu's 3rd show. 

Opps my bad.. sorry didnt know that.. 

Thanks for pointing out. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: darkknight420

At first,hello guys and gals, i was away from india-forum from a long time. i came back just for this serial. at first,i want to say i am shipper of all four leads,jhanvi,kavya,kabir and dhruv. lets see the characters, 

Jhanvi: she is doing fabulous,but i am highly sure she will turn positive and bechari very soon, because her main enemy PK is way more strong as a villain. with a soft heart for a kid, its a proof she cant kill an innocent, so definitely she is not a negative character.she also has a soft corner for her husband dhruv,so it will be interesting to see which one will she pick in future in between a good wife or a vengeful daughter.but according to women mind calculation, she will chose the first one,i think.

Kavya: at first,i thought she will be nothing in front of jhanvi's role,but i was totally 100 percent wrong, i did not see this lady before,but she is also doing terrific, a tough opponent for Jhanvi. i also like this, its actually realistic, because in real life there is no lead,all are equally powerful,so its good to see for the first time the fight of two ladies who are not fighting for man (like other faltu serials). i am very happy the makers separated the pairs from starting,no idiotic triangles. but i highly predict she will be on jhanvi's side after knowing the truth of PK.so they will be rival or friend in future its hard to tell, because in deep inside both are positive.but, one thing really irks,kavya looks so young, at least she should have shown a childless widow or one/two year kid, its very odd to see a young woman like her has 10 year old kid.

Kabir:I love you zain,but dear sorry to say, its not a show for male leads,but yes his character is also developing very well,and very much eager to see his romance with kavya. and also want to see some clashes with PK. father-son clashes are very interesting to see.

Dhruv: at first i was disappointed like others,why jain is not paired with shrenu,also thought who is that guy in Jhanvi's husband's role? but slowly slowly this character proved me also wrong,this man actually perfect for jhanvi, he is quite opposite of his spouse, a faithful husband who has a mysterious wife,and he has no clue about it. he is very simple unlike his father and brother. i am mostly eager to see the love sequence of his and jhanvi. i know when the truth of jhanvi reveal,it will be very heart breaking for him.i will be really disappoint in Jhanvi's role if she intentionally hurts this man,because whatever happened with Jhanvi's family her husband has no fault in it, besides he is a simple,innocent and loving husband. 

so guys why to ship one???ship all four leads and both couples,after all we all know PK is main villain.

Couldn't agree more.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Finally!!! One unbiased thread which hasn’t been turned into a war-zone, yet. 😆

I agree with each of the members who have commented so far.But I really think the writers better need to focus on what they actually want to show.

I would be honest, the first promo featuring Shrenu was really intriguing. I haven’t watched her any other show but I saw few minutes of IPKKND-EBP in between changing channels and her innocence and more importantly her smile – it was infectious. ☺️ After watching her in the promo, I was like – Man! I’ve gotta watch at least few episodes of it to see how she does. And she has been terrific.

But lately the plot doesn’t seem intriguing enough. I am liking both Janhvi and Kavya. Have been a big fan of ONCE UPON A TIME which used to air on ABC and for the first time I felt may be Janhvi is like THE EVIL QUEEN or RUMPLESTILTSKIN whom you would love and hate at the same time and Kavya would be like SWAN who would ultimately balance it out.

But to do that they really need to come up with a better storyline. Janhvi-Manohar and Kabir coming out as a national hero, both seemed like unnecessary plots to please the fans of Shrenu and Zain’s fans because the actors got to portray so many emotions. And I appreciate both of them. But as a whole I couldn’t enjoy it as it looked so out of the place.

If not any other show, the makers should learn from SBRK’s downfall. They casted brilliant and popular actors and gave in to their fans’ demand but ultimately thwt destroyed the plot and the show tanked.

I want to enjoy this show as a whole. I want to enjoy each character’s journey and I don’t really care who is whose favorite and how the marketing was done. As long as the story is good, I’ll always watch it no matter who is playing the roles.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Finally!!! One unbiased thread which hasn’t been turned into a war-zone, yet. 😆

I agree with each of the members who have commented so far.But I really think the writers better need to focus on what they actually want to show.

I would be honest, the first promo featuring Shrenu was really intriguing. I haven’t watched her any other show but I saw few minutes of IPKKND-EBP in between changing channels and her innocence and more importantly her smile – it was infectious. ☺️ After watching her in the promo, I was like – Man! I’ve gotta watch at least few episodes of it to see how she does. And she has been terrific.

But lately the plot doesn’t seem intriguing enough. I am liking both Janhvi and Kavya. Have been a big fan of ONCE UPON A TIME which used to air on ABC and for the first time I felt may be Janhvi is like THE EVIL QUEEN or RUMPLESTILTSKIN whom you would love and hate at the same time and Kavya would be like SWAN who would ultimately balance it out.

But to do that they really need to come up with a better storyline. Janhvi-Manohar and Kabir coming out as a national hero, both seemed like unnecessary plots to please the fans of Shrenu and Zain’s fans because the actors got to portray so many emotions. And I appreciate both of them. But as a whole I couldn’t enjoy it as it looked so out of the place.

If not any other show, the makers should learn from SBRK’s downfall. They casted brilliant and popular actors and gave in to their fans’ demand but ultimately thwt destroyed the plot and the show tanked.

I want to enjoy this show as a whole. I want to enjoy each character’s journey and I don’t really care who is whose favorite and how the marketing was done. As long as the story is good, I’ll always watch it no matter who is playing the roles.

Don't know about others, but I started watching the show because of the nicely put promos. And expected janhvi to kick some ass. But story went downhill from get go, which I attribute to the exposure of janhvi's intentions so early in the drama. If the writer doesn't spruce up her work, my motivation to continue watching will fade away soon. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Don't know about others, but I started watching the show because of the nicely put promos. And expected janhvi to kick some ass. But story went downhill from get go, which I attribute to the exposure of janhvi's intentions so early in the drama. If the writer doesn't spruce up her work, my motivation to continue watching will fade away soon. 

Same here. I lost my motivation last week itself but after today, I will strictly rely on WU and forum update because the writer has lost it.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly, this is what I think too.

darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Dear sorry but i do not agree with your words that "Indian" please dont pull the whole nation with the comparisons of of actors if it was so many actors would not have created heir place and one more thing it is quiet natural to get basing on one actor even the fair actress you mentioned got lots hatred in her previous show but that doesnt mean pull such topics saying Indian its like whole nation is bashing certain her every actress are preety in their own way dont make people feel that they aare judging them on their skin tone so please dont use such words which may hurt sentiments regarding nation

i cant agree with the fact that you are an indian. where do you live,sis? by fair skin tone,i did not mean jhanvi or kavya anyone, i just generalized us, if you dont agree with the fact that 'sun comes out from east',still it wont change right??? who are indians??in one word-us,right??most of us obsessed with white skin or not?,answer-yes,some will say,no,but comically when go for marriage, a remarkable criteria is skin tone of a girl. so technically if 80 percent (in reality 90 percent,even a girl who dark skinned,even she sometimes keeps fair skin toned girls over her for society's brainwash) of us obsessed with fair skin tone,so basically which equals indians basically obsessed with fair skin. your remark reminds me of mallika sherawat's speech on women in india,she got bashed for speaking truth.do you have any idea how much this skin tone problem matters in rural area??? who are the maximum part of us indians???? its good to be proud of being an indian,but that does not mean we have to deny or hide a negative fact of us,being a good indian,we have to acknowledge it,accept it and try to solve it.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

i cant agree with the fact that you are an indian. where do you live,sis? by fair skin tone,i did not mean jhanvi or kavya anyone, i just generalized us, if you dont agree with the fact that 'sun comes out from east',still it wont change right??? who are indians??in one word-us,right??most of us obsessed with white skin or not?,answer-yes,some will say,no,but comically when go for marriage, a remarkable criteria is skin tone of a girl. so technically if 80 percent (in reality 90 percent,even a girl who dark skinned,even she sometimes keeps fair skin toned girls over her for society's brainwash) of us obsessed with fair skin tone,so basically which equals indians basically obsessed with fair skin. your remark reminds me of mallika sherawat's speech on women in india,she got bashed for speaking truth.do you have any idea how much this skin tone problem matters in rural area??? who are the maximum part of us indians???? its good to be proud of being an indian,but that does not mean we have to deny or hide a negative fact of us,being a good indian,we have to acknowledge it,accept it and try to solve it.

i know and i m an indian and i dont have fair skin and i m not at all obessesed also the thing u said is fact but its changing and every chnge takes time india are having many such problems instead of describing it try to solve. .  but mentioning it openly over here i didnt felt right and dear everyone has their opinions and one has right to say that without hurting sentiment of others especially when u r talking a whole nation into it and also  i m not saying that it doesnt exit but if u will read ur comment u will get to know that your meaning was indicating the actresses also i want to say if u didn't meant it u did not have any reason to write here  and its better to chnge the mind where it  exits not over here. . . . And here we are talking about mind set so your example of sun doesn't seems to be fit. . . ..thank you. . . . 😊😊😊😊

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Exactly! 

Duniya sirf ugte hue suraj ko salaam karti hai, dubte hue nahi. But we need to change this kahawat. This new 2019. People should wake up and start appreciating newcomers also. 

Once upon a time Shrenu was also a newcomer. Her first show was "Bhyah hamari bahu ka" that time I bet these fans werent such big fans of her. Only after she tasted success her fans have come up. 

Just becoz Shrenu is more popular then Tanvi, it doesnt mean they can bully or pull down Tanvi as an actress. It just shows their class. 

Anyways hope these blind fans get a life. 

Shrenu is great actress. Tanvi is just a model. Shrenu still has alot to grow in her stardom and prove in ratings. Her first show is something else. Havan i think. She also was asked for lot other shows after just seeing her in 3 episodes of Gulal, such is her charm! But she had to turn them down as to concentrate on her studies and started accepting only after she finished her education.

Tanvi has to feel lucky that lot actresses refused the role since it is secondary and also that makers went to try for tamil version of Bahu vs Bahu.

Where is the comparison between Shrenu and Tanvi? She had to do lot of hardwork to rise like others.