Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I so agree with you

Even I crib about the show many times...in fact each track I have had my set of complaints but at the same time this is one simple- sweet addictive show that I just can't skip 

And so is the forum....I remember many of the beautiful posts made here and so I can't stop myself from keep coming here

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Much needed post đź‘Ź thanx for this .. I agree to each and every word of yours cribbing about small small things is even unhealthy for our nature we should live and let live ...our show is not endorsing flawless characters rather portraying flawed ones who make mistakes and eventually realizes them and rectify 

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Much needed post Octo. Agreeing to it. Negativity will spoil the mood of entire fandom. But it’s not that we should not point out the issues that we have in the episode. While mentioning the issues in the episode add few words to mention about the scenes that we loved also. Until few weeks ago everyone was having issues in the way how makers are rushing with the scenes but now when they are properly introducing each and every character and progressing the story in required pace viewers are having issues in giving screen space for side characters. Even Ayesha in a recent IV said that the story is always Samaina’s and she and other side characters are there only to help them to achieve their goal.

Seema

Edited by JaySee - 4 years ago
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hj42928

mr. ross ap to khuch na hi bolein to acha ha...kyu k octo wo person ha jo kam tym ma bhi show ko dekhy bina itna samj gyi...pr ap jesy regular viewrs ni samj paye bs critics k name py bashing ati ha..so kjndly u do ur work...that's is nothing just making fun...or octo jesy positiv logo ko handle krny do sb...

Well, I don't know what do you mean by @bold part? but definitely you lack sense of humour.

Rahi baat bolne ki, it was between me and Octo. I said something she agreed to disagree and it is none of your business to teach me what to say and what not to. 

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree 

Beautiful post well done octođź‘Ź

Enjoy the show instead of criticizing it 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

delete

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail

Lovely post and love you!! âť¤ď¸Źđź¤—

"Claps!" For this positive post...👏🤗....much needed one!

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Ross11 thumbnail

u also dont teach me what to say or what to not...nd octo is my frnd that's why it is my duty to speak for her...

By this moral policing, you are spreading 'negativity' which is against sole purpose of opening post, Mind it! 

fm99 thumbnail

delete

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Ross11 thumbnail

acha kesy...ma ny show ko ly kr to abhi khuch ni kaha? i just said ky mri frnd ny jo post bnayi wo achi ha or ap ko us sy dissagree krny waly koi ni hty kyu k ap ki apni posts b hr epi ko ly kr bht ajeeb ajeeb si hti hain...

First of all, Octo is enough to reply for herself, she is sensible person whatever I communicated with her earlier and she knows how to put forward her point without being rude. What you are doing is called poking nose in another matter! 

Reg my threads, I rest my case to visitors and my regular posters for ajeeb ajeeb post! 

And I am not going to reply to you further, itna faaltu ka time nahi hai mere paas.