Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munchkinland

I understand

finding faults is very easy but looking at some good qualities is genuinely a very tough task

Yes. I hope they understand it.😳

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Yes. I hope they understand it.😳

I hope so too

soniadutta thumbnail

Yeah i too agree,sometime peoples goes overbored for criticising the show.

I also have some complaints but still i love this show and gonna watch till ends 

Edited by soniadutta - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yeah i too agree,sometime peoples goes overbored for criticising the show.

I also have some complaints but still i love this show and gonna watch till ends 

Yes. Everyone does have complains even I have, but either I give a one shot and pen down my thoughts and how certain things could have been shown or I just simply look for better things that makes it worth the watch. ðŸ˜ƒ

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here I have different opinion,hope you don't mind it.

People here posting are ardent fans of show and whatever they point out is for betterment of the show, they have some expectations from the show for which they spent half an hour+many hours in a day. They deserve to be heard.

Second, there is difference between negativity and calling a spade a spade. I agree CVs are humans , they can err but who will point out it to them if we all talk about only good things,it will be assumed everything is going perfect even though it is not.

Lastly, there were few tracks which CVs derailed but due to outrage by fandom they rectified it later, marriage track is one of them.So, every opinion matters and it will be useful if we agree to disagree rather than calling it negativity.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Here I have different opinion,hope you don't mind it.

People here posting are ardent fans of show and whatever they point out is for betterment of the show, they have some expectations from the show for which they spent half an hour+many hours in a day. They deserve to be heard.

Second, there is difference between negativity and calling a spade a spade. I agree CVs are humans , they can err but who will point out it to them if we all talk about only good things,it will be assumed everything is going perfect even though it is not.

Lastly, there were few tracks which CVs derailed but due to outrage by fandom they rectified it later, marriage track is one of them.So, every opinion matters and it will be useful if we agree to disagree rather than calling it negativity.

I agree! We need to criticise and that's how they grow, everyone grows. And I'm not saying just to praise only. But if you see in the forum, not everyone is here for constructive criticism. They are out and out negative. You'll see them always saying what went wrong. I hope you'll agree not all episodes are bad these days and they are to be applauded too for the way it's going but people here are saying it's too slow, full of romance this that which few days back, they were only demanding. It's like nothing is fine with them and they are found on the opposite side of the wall, All. The. Time. There's a huge difference between criticism and negativity which I understand very well. I know we all can't be on the same page at the same time but few people are never on the same page. 

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I agree! We need to criticise and that's how they grow, everyone grows. And I'm not saying just to praise only. But if you see in the forum, not everyone is here for constructive criticism. They are out and out negative. You'll see them always saying what went wrong. I hope you'll agree not all episodes are bad these days and they are to be applauded too for the way it's going but people here are saying it's too slow, full of romance this that which few days back, they were only demanding. It's like nothing is fine with them and they are found on the opposite side of the wall, All. The. Time. There's a huge difference between criticism and negativity which I understand very well. I know we all can't be on the same page at the same time but few people are never on the same page. 

Now your argument took drastic turn, earlier you were talking about forum in general, now you are talking about few people. I don't know who are you talking about hence can't decide.

Anyways, I'll suggest you to ignore such posts and not to generalize forum. There are many I know who do constructive criticism, praise when required, gives credit to actors, director,CVs where it is due...it gives overall feeling how the epi was and how the show is going, which is beneficial for all,IMO.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Now your argument took drastic turn, earlier you were talking about forum in general, now you are talking about few people. I don't know who are you talking about hence can't decide.

Anyways, I'll suggest you to ignore such posts and not to generalize forum. There are many I know who do constructive criticism, praise when required, gives credit to actors, director,CVs where it is due...it gives overall feeling how the epi was and how the show is going, which is beneficial for all,IMO.

Let's agree to disagree. I don't wanna say anything now

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

delete

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

delete

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago