~~Challenges V/S Confidence~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would like to say aisa challenges kabhi kisiko face karna na padein jaisa Guddan ne aaj face kiasmiley14Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal deserve huge round of applause for taking up the challenge & saving all of them with confidence๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Listing out the Best Momentssmiley17

- Today Parv has challenged THE BAHU, THE SAAS & THE PATNI in Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal & asked her to save either of  her two rishthesmiley14 He even tried to let down her self confidence by saying "Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega"smiley14

- Then there came THE MOMENT OF THE DAYsmiley40

- Guddan just closed her eyes feeling under confident & the next moment flashbacks of Her Jindal Saab reassuring her "Guddan Tumse Sab Kuch Ache Se Ho Paayega" came to her mindsmiley20There She, Jindal Saab's Guddan open her eyes with full confidence and with a new determination in her mind to save all her rishthesmiley41smiley32Such a Dil le Lo Momentsmiley27

- There will always be people who will be ready to make Guddan weak,feel her as a person who lack confidence but now She will always overcome those taunts because she has Her Jindal Saab by her side as Her Guiding force who will make sure that Guddan always feel confident about her abilitiessmiley14Today he was not present with her but his words of motivation echoed in her mind & guided her to believe in herself and her abilitiessmiley10smiley32 Thereby she will be able to save Her Saas, Her Bahu & Her Pati within the nick of timesmiley20

- Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal,STAR OF THE DAY saved all her rishte before the 10 minutes she was grantedsmiley40smiley41

"Guddan Tumse Ho Paayegaaaa......"

- I dont know why at this moment where she herself said these lines by removing the lid with her full force, My heart felt so happy and I was beaming with pridesmiley14Khushi ke aasu aa gaye mere aankhom meinsmiley19SO SO PROUD OF YOU GUDIYAsmiley31smiley32smiley40smiley40

Special Mentions:

- Ayeee hayee aise konsa Saanp niharta hai kisiko?smiley39smiley22Akshat Jindal's Jabra Fan urf Lattoo Deewanesmiley37smiley37

- These shots in precapsmiley38Just look at the fear in Akshat's eyes of losing his lifeline, His Guddansmiley14

From tomorrow onwards, episodes are gonna take us for an emotional rollercoastersmiley14Akshan ke Saath Saath rahenge humsmiley31

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks ๐Ÿ’• eagerly waiting for tomorrowโ€™s episode 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿค—beautiful post ya...

proud of guddan everyone has there strength's along with weaknesses its up to them to win over weaknesses and win the battle..

aj is her strength and his words motivates her there is no looking back ..

kaushalya ,saru,dayan ,perv always put her down but hubby and her father boosted confidence in her...

from now on whatever life throws her guddan will only win with flying colors. few hurdles few heartbreaks might come her way but she will face it and will win aj back were he belongs  to that 

he is hers soulmate period.

aj came in her life for a reason that's this her weakness and tears are wiped off from him nothing can stop her now .

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi dont know why bt mjhe aj v serious situation nhi laga specially sanpo ko dekhkr mjhe hasi aa rhi thi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bt guddan was star of the day waise pervy ne uska hausla aur badha diya tumse na ho payega bolke๐Ÿ˜† no matter Aj physically uske saath rhe ya na rhe his word is enough to motivate her to regain her confidence back and finally she is able to save all three ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Precap to mast tha maine ab tk 10 baar to dekh hi liya hoga use cant wait for it

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post Dil Lene Wali ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

Even I loved each moment Guddu recalled her Jindal saab's words & then when she yelled Guddan tumse ho Payega while removing the lid โค๏ธ

It just proves the extent to which her Jindal saab has influence on her life ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even in his absence, his words gives her courage, his belief & trust in her becomes her strength โค๏ธ

Snake ki niyat, hot Jindal saab ko dekhkar hi bigad gayi ๐Ÿคช

& unhe dasna bhi bhul ke drooling chalu kar diya ๐Ÿคฃ

Can't wait for today ๐Ÿ˜›

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent post.๐Ÿ‘ Saru big ๐Ÿค—for you. 

Finally ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Guddan did something alone without any help.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I'm so proud of her. ๐Ÿ‘ Each of her step, in such a stressful situation she used the brain and was calm.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  This is Guddan that I've always wanted to see.๐Ÿค— Bravo Guddan.๐Ÿ‘

I noticed something funny. ๐Ÿคฃ I can understand that gas and the water, as Parv managed to control.๐Ÿ˜†  But how he managed to control the serpent?๐Ÿคฃ Wow Parv you are awesome.๐Ÿคฃ

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

Excellent post.๐Ÿ‘ Saru big ๐Ÿค—for you. 

Finally ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Guddan did something alone without any help.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I'm so proud of her. ๐Ÿ‘ Each of her step, in such a stressful situation she used the brain and was calm.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  This is Guddan that I've always wanted to see.๐Ÿค— Bravo Guddan.๐Ÿ‘

I noticed something funny. ๐Ÿคฃ I can understand that gas and the water, as Parv managed to control.๐Ÿ˜†  But how he managed to control the serpent?๐Ÿคฃ Wow Parv you are awesome.๐Ÿคฃ

Pervy is multitalented he can do anything except hi policewala duty+he is sapera too ๐Ÿคฃ

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Thanks ๐Ÿ’• eagerly waiting for tomorrowโ€™s episode 

Welcome dear๐Ÿค—

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

๐Ÿค—beautiful post ya...

Thank U Shailu๐Ÿค—

proud of guddan everyone has there strength's along with weaknesses its up to them to win over weaknesses and win the battle..

aj is her strength and his words motivates her there is no looking back ..

kaushalya ,saru,dayan ,perv always put her down but hubby and her father boosted confidence in her...

from now on whatever life throws her guddan will only win with flying colors. few hurdles few heartbreaks might come her way but she will face it and will win aj back were he belongs  to that 

he is hers soulmate period.

Well said Yaarโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

aj came in her life for a reason that's this her weakness and tears are wiped off from him nothing can stop her now .

Yuppp๐Ÿ˜Ž

My replies in @Purple๐Ÿ˜›

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Pervy is multitalented he can do anything except hi policewala duty+he is sapera too ๐Ÿคฃ

I laughed so much when I saw that scene.๐Ÿคฃ  Really, he can do all the work except to be a cop.  ๐Ÿคฃ