dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I haven't seen the episode yet but saw the shocking precap I hope it is a bad dream of Asmita but as nivi said she will wipe shaan's memory so is he going to loose his memory???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I haven't seen the episode yet but saw the shocking precap I hope it is a bad dream of Asmita but as nivi said she will wipe shaan's memory so is he going to loose his memory???

I have seen the episode briefly but it was a good episode especially Shan and Puckhi scene and dance.. the precap might be misleading because at the same time, the Shan scene in the precap was from a different episode completely different but the Nivi scene with her hurting someone Shan or even Puckhi and having blood all over her, maybe it can be a dream of Puckhi idk....I have to see the episode tomorrow and say, 

I think its leading up to something big because Puckhi and Shan are coming together and they are saying their true feelings and the cousin is a good influence so maybe they will come together; with Ridhoy on the other hand, maybe he might come back but at the same time he cant talk and is healing but idk 

I am liking the Shan and Puckhi scene and their lines and their story after that one year leap; but with Puckhi knowing the truth about Ridhoy faking and Shan innocent she might use that so idk 

all I can say is that I have to wait to see the episode and see what happens and how the precap plays out... I feel something big is going to happen like Nivi truth or something big Ridhoy coming back maybe not yet